Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi (20243 Views)

Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by spy24(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why do I have the feeling that they are decamping cause they are afraid that he'd win the election. Something they genuinely don't want to happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by myqel(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
That was a good step...kudos
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by tempest01(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is Atiku SPV working full time and making unrealistic promises to people in order to win elections.

If you the masses want to follow these sellouts to mortgage your own future, then so be it. I see a huge recession coming months after the elections.

If people in the north and some accomplices in the south decide that someone who was in power and stole the country blind before is the right choice to navigate you when that happens, then so be it.

If you allow crumbs you receive now or tribalism and regionalism to make you sell your future and your birth rights, then wen the repercussion comes we will be here to remind you.

You common Nigerians suffering as a result of the jobbers of yesterday are more than the current jobbers of today. Rally together and vote right.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Japastic: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
So after eating the mugu money, they run and leave the Inyamuri.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by TheChameleon: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kai.

Adamawa now Bauchi.

What Igbos pray and predict for Tinubu ...Obi ALWAYS gets.

Tinubu will run before primaries... who ran ? Fear North, they will abandon BAT... who's being jilted now?

The " back to sender" jazz of Tinubu dey another level.

It will be easier for Jesus to become a Mafia Don than for an Igbo to rule Nigeria.

Northerners have pledged to keep you as 4th Class citizens. The sooner you bow for your Yoruba superiors, the earlier the slavery will end. That's 100% fact.

Just face your Biafra. My candid advice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by AcuraZDX: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nanorest:
I am obi supporter but the tide is now in atikus favour. Obi will not win a single local government in the entire north. That means we have to wait for 8 years for southern presidency

Obi Supporter indeed

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by muykem: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Peter Obi doesn't have any serious supporters in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by 07kjb: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
All Jonahs must vacate the ship for it to sail

PETER OBI 2023 is a mandate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by LAFOCUZY: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/31/labour-party-campaign-director-other-members-dump-peter-obi-atiku-bauchi-say-they-dont

Lamp excuses from opportunist who choose to use LP as a platform and negotiating tool. They are supposed to be the structure but don't even know it. Zero ideology. Zero worldview.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by AcuraZDX: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi doesn't have any serious supporters in the north.

Ndi Kato, Nana Kazaure, Babachir Lawal are all Southerners?

Wailer
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/31/labour-party-campaign-director-other-members-dump-peter-obi-atiku-bauchi-say-they-dont
Follow-Follow Politics.

2023 will definitely change a lot of things about how we play politics in Nigeria
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Mandate2023: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Reinaldo:
They were never truly for Peter Obi. Labour Party will benefit from their departure. Labour Party and Peter Obi is a movement. You don't just leave a movement unless you were never genuine from the onset. Every Nigerian who wants a better Nigeria is supporting Peter Obi. As a Yoruba man, me and my family are voting for Peter Omoluabi Obi.

😂😂😂😂😂.....oloriburuku ni awon omo ibo yi sha

Una dey use propaganda campaign again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by boldtruthalways: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
These people don't understand. We are not voting party, we are voting Obi and Datti, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Tflex01: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:
All the North East executives of Labour Party have dumped the party and defected.
What an irony.

Jungle don dey mature. grin
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by TheChameleon: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
cheesy
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by laivwire(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Anywhere belle face grin
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Junior66(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nanorest:
I am obi supporter but the tide is now in atikus favour. Obi will not win a single local government in the entire north. That means we have to wait for 8 years for southern presidency
Which of the north? Most APC members believe Obi will win Benue and Plateau states but you that claims to be obidient thinks he won't win even an LGA, you must be a joker.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by leketon: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:
Theres something people don’t understand

We don’t care about labor party

We ain’t voting for Party

We are voting Peter Obi

This is a fight between the corrupt elites VS Nigerians who wants a better life

I’m a PDP member but me and my household is voting Obi at the federal Level

Thank God they defected to PDP

Any living thing but Tinubu that has no manifesto other than Brooooom Brooooooom Broooooooooooom
Are you in Bauchi or North / East?
Are the one that will go and monitor the voting at polling units, wards, zonal and state levels?
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Light78: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nigeria will never get better. We are our own enemies.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by BentizilL: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
People moving away from failure...
Tinubu is coming... kiss tongue
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by pacespot(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tunedida:
Northeners are wise

It is not that they are wise, they have born to rule mentality in this country. They are dumping Labour Party to support a Northern candidate. Same thing is happening against Tinubu too, but unfortunately Tinubu will never step down for Obi to make sure the South too present a united front. Kwankwaso is already taking steps to step for Atiku.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by kioski: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
unclejb2:
If they say Labor Party doesn't have structure, what are they supposed to be then...let's remind them that from the beginning, Obi said that the structure he needs is the structure of the masses and not the criminal structure of career politicians.

They were expecting Obi to dole out cash and are greatly disappointed. We no dey give shi shi.
That is why e good to go school
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Kaiser20: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
The APC Rivers State Governorship Candidate, Tonye Cole & the National Assembly Candidates of the APC Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Rivers State? - APC Presidential Campaign Council 🤣😆
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by pacespot(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tunedida:
Northeners are wise

It is not that they are wise, they have born to rule mentality in this country. They are dumping Labour Party to support a Northern candidate. Same thing is happening against Tinubu too, but unfortunately Tinubu will never step down for Obi to make sure the South too present a united front. Kwankwaso is already taking steps to step down for Atiku.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by amnesty7: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Light78:
Nigeria will never get better. We are our own enemies.

I like your courage. You have already accepted the inevitable reality of next month.
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by ofuonyebi: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Abega help shout this to the dead eardrums of the obi=diots..
we have told them several time that they are not among the contestant for the seat of Nigerias President

we told them that they were just foolish and blinded pretenders like their obi=tuary boss
now that one of their own has blown the trumpet of their failures so clear

i think the most honorable thing to do now is for Labour party to join the Jagaban moving train before they are left stranded

clear ALL ROADS for BAT!!! the waiting Presido!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by amnesty7: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Just to remind the Obi ppl:
To win the presidency, your candidate needs:
*The overall HIGHEST VOTES from across the country.
*At least 25% from 24 states and Abj.
You may start an honest analysis about your candidate.
Hint: South West and North West have the combined highest number of registered voters in their 13 states!
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

I guess you made this statement to pacify yourself as people are dumping LP instead moving into it grin grin grin. Anybody who abandon LP has abandoned Obi.

And Obi is not an elite, right. grin grin grin. You deserve a sincere pity.

Any living thing but Tinubu that has no manifesto other than Brooooom Brooooooom Broooooooooooom[/b]

You are the real definition of confusion grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
taylor88:

We are voting Peter Obi

Any living thing but Tinubu that has no manifesto other than Brooooom Brooooooom Broooooooooooom

This thread is not about you
It's about the collapse of Labour party in Bauchi which has further reduced Obi's chance of getting 25% from a state.
You and your household alone can't give Obi 25% in your state not to mention Bauchi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by maasoap(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
opalu:
DECEPTIONS OF DEFECTIONS
50,000 PDP members defect to APC.
60,000 APC members defect to PDP
30,000 LP members decamp to NNPP
40,000 NNPP members decamp to PDP
Etc etc the politicians keep deceiving themselves lying to themselves
All we know is that Peter Obi is the next President. Buhari knows that

Even in your own examples, no one defects to LP grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
boldtruthalways:
These people don't understand. We are not voting party, we are voting Obi and Datti, that's all.
Will Obi and Datti be on the ballot?
Nigeria does not recognise independent candidacy
You have to vote for a party for your vote to count
Re: Labour Party Campaign Director, Other Members In Bauchi Dump Party And Obi by Afamed: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Ndi Kato, Nana Kazaure, Babachir Lawal are all Southerners?

Wailer

Sincerely ask yourself, how many votes can Babachar gather for Obi in Adamawa?

Babachar that did not deliver his LG to APC when he was Sect to Fg, how will he deliver to Obi now?

Too many toddler here on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped / 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.