Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Unfortunate Experience With Geegpay Africa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Unfortunate Experience With Geegpay Africa (13079 Views)

Nigeria Has The Most Unfortunate Set Of Poor People On Earth / How To Create And Verify Geegpay Account, Step By Step Guide (UPDATED)2023 / I Just Realized That I Work For Geegpay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unfortunate Experience With Geegpay Africa by Peaceose9(f): 11:17am On Mar 22
You should try out Cleva Banking, they have very seamless KYC process and one thing I love about them is their swift customer support. Honestly, they are always willing to help

Another good thing about them is that with just your BVN and ID card, you can open a free USD account in minutes. Make sense guys for real!

I highly recommend them💯
You can check them out at getcleva.com

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Experience With Geegpay Africa by mrvictor: 11:20am On Apr 08
Geegpay are proven scammers. They're very fraudulent. Once there's fund in your account, they use verification excuse to lock you out of your account, refuse to respond when contact them.
Stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: My Unfortunate Experience With Geegpay Africa by Darkmode64: 2:18pm On Apr 16
Peaceose9:
You should try out Cleva Banking, they have very seamless KYC process and one thing I love about them is their swift customer support. Honestly, they are always willing to help

Another good thing about them is that with just your BVN and ID card, you can open a free USD account in minutes. Make sense guys for real!

I highly recommend them💯
You can check them out at getcleva.com

This is good. Will definitely try it out.
Re: My Unfortunate Experience With Geegpay Africa by Darkmode64: 2:22pm On Apr 16
Daspokeslady:
Good evening everyone
Well, they took all the funds in my card since December last year and ever since I can not use their service but I wrote a mail to them warning them.

If I can get about 50-100 freelancers who are having terrible experiences with them, happy to write this story and have it published in one of the dailies by the end of next month.

The fact that there are no labour laws that protect freelancers does not mean they should be mistreated.
Hello, what's the outcome of this? Were you able to access your money eventually

(1) (2) (Reply)

32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / Trader Faints Over Planned Demolition Of Lagos Market / With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.