Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe (32900 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Babaibe: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Wickedtruths: 1:03am On Feb 01, 2023
Total Filling Station in Awka has more crowd than this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Iamstillpossibl: 1:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Not a bad one, I bet.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Waste of aviation fuel
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by tiger28: 1:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Naming ceremony!
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by onuman: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:

I don't know why they cannot try to hide some pictures.

Join Peter Obi's Obidients.
Can't you see that Tinubu's campaign has been cut short by the powers that be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Lightorder: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2023
They said that he dares not campaign in the north but I pity those who don’t know Peter Obi. If you don’t know who we are talking about, go and ask cabals or elites in Anambra his home state

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Organic. Urchins can't believe their eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Yoighaman(m): 1:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Datti always looking laid-back as if there lies no task ahead. Are we sure he can even deliver one state in the North for Peter Obi??
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by alexpumpin: 1:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Where did obi visited in kaltungo today? Una lies no know bonds! I shuttled kumo- Biliri- kaltungo-bambam-cham and returned to kaltungo first bank branch around 2pm today and didn't see traces of obi.

Una well done

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by AcuraZDX: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2023
alexpumpin:
Where did obi visited in kaltungo today? Una lies no know bonds! I shuttled kumo- Biliri- kaltungo-bambam-cham and returned to kaltungo first bank branch around 2pm today and didn't see traces of obi.

Una well done

Shut up and watch the video. Everyone is not a liar like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B8V2WqncH4

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by TommyTv: 1:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Hmm
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by TommyTv: 2:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Happy New month
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by julaion: 2:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
urchins keeping lying death await you 25th when you slave will be butched

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Ayodele1987(m): 2:18am On Feb 01, 2023
This man really try, first timer and is pulling crowd like this......but PDP is a goal
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Babaibe: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2023
julaion:
urchins keeping lying death await you 25th when you slave will be butched
Na u and the liar obi go die now after election result
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by DDYLO: 2:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Don't be decieved, Gombe south (senatorial district) popularly called Tangale-Waja, a Christian dominated part of the state is largely PDP.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Chicastle: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2023
If INEC do anyhow in this presidential election 🗳️ without following the due procedures , nah big wotowoto awaits em
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Chicastle: 2:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Na u and the liar obi go die now after election result

you have no reason supporting an old sick man than being a Muslim. If not no reasonable human being would support that 🦇 to a high office like that ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by aspirebig: 2:59am On Feb 01, 2023
This crowd in all the states of the country coming out for political rallies really shows the huge unemployment, unproductive numbers of the Nigerians .

This is a serious matter for any sane government to think about. Imagine all these population being actively engaged daily on a production/manufacturing/ IT / research / education. Do you know what they do in just one year?

Just dey play.......

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Idealcare: 3:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Mr Peter Obi/Datti are winning this election by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by bender79: 3:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Yoighaman:
Datti always looking laid-back as if there lies no task ahead. Are we sure he can even deliver one state in the North for Peter Obi??
na ajebutter. He know like stress. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Bigchristo: 3:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

When we say this man is not on ground, we know wetin dey sup. This is what he can get in the whole of Kaltungo?

I have a feeling, Obi and Datti are building for the future.
Yall never believe Obi can travel as far as Gombe for campaign, but when he did yeah the Crowd wasn’t enough because he didn’t share money to get support, please try n be reasonable sometimes.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Blaze14k: 3:49am On Feb 01, 2023
A credible intelligence just informed me that tinubu is trying to catch up obi. That there are just making noise and tryin all there best to extract what they can from tinupoo.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Blaze14k: 4:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

Bro u get strength to type oo😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Munocutz: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2023
Why call it Southern Gombe instead of "Peter Obi was in Gombe today"?

Why do we just want to be tribalistic?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=QA8mlDohS0M

Onitsha is the biggest market in west africa

Nnewi among

N o matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads.

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Fact check. He had the best rural network of roads than any governor, he outperformed Tinubu, Fashola combined.

A successful banker, economist, corporate world guru, trained in all Ivy League universities

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Atlantis585: 5:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

Mental illness is a common disease in APC and among BATstards.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by pacespot(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2023
So in total, it means Obi held 5 rallies in 2 States yesterday (numba, mubi, Yola in Adamawa state & two rallies in southern gombe).

Tinubu will die his natural death trying to emulate this guy work rate by holding his own 2 rallies in Anambra and calabar.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku / Killer Herdsmen Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.