Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe (32898 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by fk001(m): 5:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Wailing wailer. I have advised you to buy sniper now that the price is cheap.

A word is enough for an urchin
the mumu IPOB man is more realistic bigot than Tinubu. Most of his campaigns are in Christian dominated areas yet they accused Tinubu of MM ticket

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by macrodata(m): 5:58am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:

I don't know why they cannot try to hide some pictures.
have you been to Southern Gombe before? How do you expect to see millions of people when it doesn't appear so. Before God & man, for a man who doesn't import crowds, this is good. They should keep underestimating Peter till final result.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by macrodata(m): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2023
aspirebig:
This crowd in all the states of the country coming out for political rallies really shows the huge unemployment, unproductive numbers of the Nigerians .

This is a serious matter for any sane government to think about. Imagine all these population being actively engaged daily on a production/manufacturing/ IT / research / education. Do you know what they do in just one year?

Just dey play.......
and people are happy when millions turn out to campaign grounds. Only a wise person can comment what you just said
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Nwaetche:
You are right!

Run the votes in Urban and deeply Christian enclaves to get the required 25%.

Maximise the votes in his stronghold in SE to deny opposition the required 25%

General appeal to the youths to get the numbers.

Excellent Strategy!

Kudos to Bashorun (Prof.) Akin Oshuntekun and his team of political strategist.

PO is our next president.

yes the problem now its middle
Belt
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Chochovini: 6:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Wailing wailer. I have advised you to buy sniper now that the price is cheap.
A word is enough for an urchin
. To do what exactly with it if I may ask?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Chochovini: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Cover bala blu
. Chai...! Babe you fine sha. No be lie. That‘s if this is truely you.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Chochovini: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2023
christejames:
A workaholic president is what Nigeria needs in times like this ☺...

ObiDatti to the rescue 😘
. Not one “Emi lo kan“ pooing & pissing, sickning & shaking, stammering & gaffing old garbage trying to force himself on us. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Divisionist

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by garfield1: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2023
alexpumpin:
Where did obi visited in kaltungo today? Una lies no know bonds! I shuttled kumo- Biliri- kaltungo-bambam-cham and returned to kaltungo first bank branch around 2pm today and didn't see traces of obi.

Una well done

Who will win that axis
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by bluefilm: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2023
southsouthking:
Obi your energy is top notch

Truly.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by chukel(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Peter obi is a very ethnoreligious politician. Only visiting the christain dominated parts of the North. This is very despicable. He can't even hide his disdain for other religion. Man is despicable.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by alexpumpin: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Who will win that axis

All these areas are Christians dominated except kumo
They supported Apc in 2015 and 2019 but melody don changed now, people are rooting for Atiku.
Obi to get 3% votes here.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by garfield1: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2023
alexpumpin:

All these areas are Christians dominated except kumo
They supported Apc in 2015 and 2019 but melody don changed now, people are rooting for Atiku.
Obi to get 3% votes here.

Southern gombe supported pdp.only central and north went for buhari.I think southern gombe will be divided,they have no reason to go for atiku
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by masui(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2023
aspirebig:
This crowd in all the states of the country coming out for political rallies really shows the huge unemployment, unproductive numbers of the Nigerians .

This is a serious matter for any sane government to think about. Imagine all these population being actively engaged daily on a production/manufacturing/ IT / research / education. Do you know what they do in just one year?

Just dey play.......

Best comment so far.

It's really annoying comrade.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by slowice(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2023
E for ENERGY

OBI TO THE MF WORLD.

VERY PRESIDENTIAL

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by defcon4: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Salvador1:
hmmm.
This man really mean business.

May God help him.

Correction: May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by crowther15(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Big Energy..

Numan Federation and Southern Gombe are neighbors and Brothers..
Thanks for sharing this

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Solocoin: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Obi is busy campaigning and telling people what he will do while Emi is busy gaffing up and down in the name of campaign.
They were busy telling us Obi don't have structure, from no structure to nobody knows Obi in the North and like this Obi will be announce president elect.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Babaibe: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=QA8mlDohS0M

Onitsha is the biggest market in west africa

Nnewi among

N o matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads.

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Fact check. He had the best rural network of roads than any governor, he outperformed Tinubu, Fashola combined.

A successful banker, economist, corporate world guru, trained in all Ivy League universities
lies from the pit of hell. How come Soludo and Obiano were denying this achievements. Fake statistics known to Peter Obi alone and no one can validate. He should provide proofs or links on internet, where he was applauded. After all, we have several links on the internet which capture is mishap (roads, schools and anambra facilities in 2012). Doctors and nurses were under strike in 2013. Education not meant for the poor by Obi in 2012. Poor road network including the ones to Soludo community and even the stupid P-square. These stupid achievements were false propagation by the desperate igbos who want power by all means. He invested state money in beer parlour the igbos are known for, and he imports wine for business, thus given jobs to the foreigners when Ipob militants were roaming the street in Onitsha. Peter is the next president of the Biafrans, Tinubu is the Nigerian president. He has the track record and the peace Obi and your fellow igbo brothers are enjoying in Lagos was sustained by Tinubu. Go to anywhere in the south east, Lagos is America. Even Obi lived in Lagos.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Babaibe: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2023
Atlantis585:

Mental illness is a common disease in APC and among BATstards.

You and your fellow supporters of Peter Obi must be crazy
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Babaibe: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Chicastle:
you have no reason supporting an old sick man than being a Muslim. If not no reasonable human being would support that 🦇 to a high office like that ..
ies from the pit of hell. How come Soludo and Obiano were denying this achievements. Fake statistics known to Peter Obi alone and no one can validate. He should provide proofs or links on internet, where he was applauded. After all, we have several links on the internet which capture is mishap (roads, schools and anambra facilities in 2012). Doctors and nurses were under strike in 2013. Education not meant for the poor by Obi in 2012. Poor road network including the ones to Soludo community and even the stupid P-square. These stupid achievements were false propagation by the desperate igbos who want power by all means. He invested state money in beer parlour the igbos are known for, and he imports wine for business, thus given jobs to the foreigners when Ipob militants were roaming the street in Onitsha. Peter is the next president of the Biafrans, Tinubu is the Nigerian president. He has the track record and the peace Obi and your fellow igbo brothers are enjoying in Lagos was sustained by Tinubu. Go to anywhere in the south east, Lagos is America. Even Obi lived in Lagos.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Babaibe: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Chicastle:
you have no reason supporting an old sick man than being a Muslim. If not no reasonable human being would support that 🦇 to a high office like that ..
Religion my foot, we are talking of better Nigeria, this one is religion fanatics. Tell me how Oyedepo and Adeboye have helped you, other than to enrich themselves and even flaunt it to your face. I am christian if you care to know
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by obiekunie01: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Yoighaman:
Datti always looking laid-back as if there lies no task ahead. Are we sure he can even deliver one state in the North for Peter Obi??

My points exactly.

Aisha would av been a far better VP.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Heffalump(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2023
tinsel:

I don't know why they cannot try to hide some pictures.

We are expelling people like you very soon
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

lies from the pit of hell. How come Soludo and Obiano were denying this achievements. Fake statistics known to Peter Obi alone and no one can validate. He should provide proofs or links on internet, where he was applauded. After all, we have several links on the internet which capture is mishap (roads, schools and anambra facilities in 2012). Doctors and nurses were under strike in 2013. Education not meant for the poor by Obi in 2012. Poor road network including the ones to Soludo community and even the stupid P-square. These stupid achievements were false propagation by the desperate igbos who want power by all means. He invested state money in beer parlour the igbos are known for, and he imports wine for business, thus given jobs to the foreigners when Ipob militants were roaming the street in Onitsha. Peter is the next president of the Biafrans, Tinubu is the Nigerian president. He has the track record and the peace Obi and your fellow igbo brothers are enjoying in Lagos was sustained by Tinubu. Go to anywhere in the south east, Lagos is America. Even Obi lived in Lagos.

Same soludo that praised Obi during debate, it’s jealousy, obaino never denied his project, he even told a northern governor it was the money Obi left that built the airport, one of the northern governors said it, apc governor, Obi lived in Lagos because he was chIArman of banks at that time, headquartered were in Lagos, as you all know headquarters are all in Lagos, Lagos is our commercial hub like New York, London, Johannesburg, Cairo and co. Stop making it look like he lived there all his life, he lived in London longer than he did in Lagos, he lives in onitsha now, he lives in Awka as a governor, so he has been everywhere,

As a business magnate, banker, corporate world guru, economist and politician. All in one.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by IfnobeGod20: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Peter Obi handlers are doing great work. These are christians dominated areas in Gombe. His canvassers must keep vigil of these christian communities as not to be bought and infiltrated by money bags parties.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by IfnobeGod20: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Religion my foot, we are talking of better Nigeria, this one is religion fanatics. Tell me how Oyedepo and Adeboye have helped you, other than to enrich themselves and even flaunt it to your face. I am christian if you care to know
You're a lying christian and not a real christian. Do you know the number of scholarships these two people you named are giving yearly? I am a beneficiary of Oyedepo's scholarship twice when I was in university. That was as far back as 2000 and 2003 respectively. This is the same Pst. Adeboye is doing. They are silently giving to the poor without announcing it. I am sure many Winners' members will attest to that. And not this noise making of helping those that can feed themselves and already millionaires.
Please how many less privileged has Tinubu better their lives. Please can you mention 5 in each state.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by IfnobeGod20: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2023
aspirebig:

Just dey play.......
You spoke just the gospel truth and but the truth.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by Babaibe: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You're a lying christian and not a real christian. Do you know the number of scholarships these two people you named are giving yearly? I am a beneficiary of Oyedepo's scholarship twice when I was in university. That was as far back as 2000 and 2003 respectively. This is the same Pst. Adeboye is doing. They are silently giving to the poor without announcing it. I am sure many Winners' members will attest to that. And not this noise making of helping those that can feed themselves and already millionaires.
Please how many less privileged has Tinubu better their lives. Please can you mention 5 in each state.

Even if Tinubu is doing this, you will not acknowledge this. Tell me what percentage of their returns is allocated to charity. I am once a reedem member and I know how we remit monthly returns to camp and still contribute to pay rent for the same parish. Even a poor man donated towards the construction of covenant university, but how many of us can afford the fee despite having O level result and Jamb score then. Forget religion, knowing your God is all you need. Look unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of your faith. Religion, we not guarantee good governance, only sincerity, fear of God and willingness to serve. Tinubu is the next president
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe by expert234: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Kingsmeal:

No jokes. He was in Kaltungo in southern Gombe today.

According to the shameless ihordspy, this image must have been photoshopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Hushpuppi: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts, "Not All Nigerians Abroad Are Fraudulent" / Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.