Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi (29694 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by leokid866: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

And how's that something to gloat about? The bridge contract with JB was already existing before this admin. So it's not something novel. It's simply a case of completing what the other guys dragged their feet on.
Ultimately he failed. Be it in power, roads or housing. Nigeria's housing deficit is still high. What's the cost of erecting a three bedroom bungalow now? Has it increased or reduced? Has mortgage become affordable for more Nigerians?
yes dragged their feet on for 16 years......Obj was the first to sign the contract, few years down the line jona did it two times and at one of those times went to site and poured one handful of sand on the ground, but the government that supervised and ensures it was completed in 8 years should not brag because someone from sixteen years ago signed the contract......I feel you.....I swear I dey feel your sense....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
leokid866:
yes dragged their feet on for 16 years......Obj was the first to sign the contract, few years down the line jona did it two times and at one of those times went to site and poured one handful of sand on the ground, but the government that supervised and ensures it was completed in 8 years should not brag because someone from sixteen years ago signed the contract......I feel you.....I swear I dey feel your sense....
Well, you're free to see it from that angle. If you praise Tinubu for lekki free trade zone which is being completed 23 years after he left office but criticize OBJ for not completing the second Niger bridge he signed as president, I wonder how you think you're making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Amosun might not be his boy but tinubu installed him as gov.aketi is more or less his boy.he has been in his legal team for many years like osibanjo before he was pushed in 2012 to contest for guber...
Tinubu cannot campaign with buhari achievements afterall he rejected most of his nominees,advises and the daura cabal is still fighting him till now.he never had any form of control in that govt....

What is the need of mentioning a thread which you can't remember? that is pure foolishness which is typical and I am not surprised sha.I still ask what are obi's achievements that you can remember? Don't forget amechi,fashola,akpabio etc won the best govs awards severally.obi is another obaseki that would be regretted.
How did Tinubu install Amosun as gov? Your stylishly sidestepped the fact that Akeredolu didn't get the governorship when Tinubu supported him in 2012 but got it in 2016 when Tinubu supported someone else. Aketi being in his legal team (if true) does not make him his boy. Your lawyer is not your boy. He's offering you professional services not boy boy services like an urchin. Akeredolu was NBA president.
Which nominees did Buhari reject. Almost all the ministers from SW are Tinubu proteges or nominees. He campaigned for Buhari twice!!
Obi's achievements include the main campus of Anambra state University among others. I'll get the thread and link you.
BTW, what's Tinubu's achievements?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Akpabio is what aliero is in kebbi.I thought you never agreed that aliero is key for atiku? Tinubu will still take kebbi nonetheless
Akpabio is touted to be the next SP plus his opponent is a novice so he will do everything to win.how is he an idp when he gave buhari 30% when aks pdp was firnly united and controlled 2 juicy posts under buhari?
Well,knowledge is not exclusive to the PCC,I could have better ideas than them at times.same PCC had made several changes to the timetable and even the council severally.no man is above mistake son
Even Akpabio knows he's inconsequential in Aks. He gave Buhari 30% and still lost his Senate bid. Wonderful πŸ˜€
Many people are being touted as next SP so give that one a rest.
You insisted that Aliero is key for Atiku. Don't change mouth now. Accept your defeat and move on to the next bucket of tears.
Well, your ideas are inconsequential to the PCC. You're an urchin whose beat is constituting nuisance on the net

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by leokid866: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well, you're free to see it from that angle. If you praise Tinubu for lekki free trade zone which is being completed 23 years after he left office but criticize OBJ for not completing the second Niger bridge he signed as president, I wonder how you think you're making sense.
lol the free trade zone as whole was completed under fasholas time, the industries within it are PPP projects that needed investors to be found first before agreements for those could even be signed, with private money been invested in something like a port it takes years to finalize the paperwork not to talk of starting the project, which is why Fashola under his tenure took a lot of state infrastructure projects away from PPP agreements because they take too long to implement......but the second Niger bridge is a wholly FG project not under any "operate" and transfer agreement" or PPP all they had to do was provide the funds, but in 16 years the project only went as far as getting an handful of sand under the pdp......
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by garfield1: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

How did Tinubu install Amosun as gov? Your stylishly sidestepped the fact that Akeredolu didn't get the governorship when Tinubu supported him in 2012 but got it in 2016 when Tinubu supported someone else. Aketi being in his legal team (if true) does not make him his boy. Your lawyer is not your boy. He's offering you professional services not boy boy services like an urchin. Akeredolu was NBA president.
Which nominees did Buhari reject. Almost all the ministers from SW are Tinubu proteges or nominees. He campaigned for Buhari twice!!
Obi's achievements include the main campus of Anambra state University among others. I'll get the thread and link you.
BTW, what's Tinubu's achievements?

Aketi was brought to politics by tinubu.amosun has been contesting for gov since 2007 but even late dipo dina usually outscores him until 2011 when tinubu gave him ticket despite osoba's opposing it.
My friend,none of tinubu's nominees made it.fashola wasn't his choice for Lagos but wale edun.kemi was purely amosun choice,shittu was buhari personal choice.it was only in ondo that tinubu got his way.even his choices in nass were rejected.him and akande even confronted buhari.his wife asked famously stated that her husband was thrashed.it was in 2019 that his choices were partially accepted.at least tinubu would have nominated a better finance,agric,health,petroleum,edu ministers compared to buhari cabal...

Well,I have traversed anambra very well.obi's feats are mainly in education sector where he renovated many schools,bought many buses for the schools.he is good in saving money,wise and frugal in spending.but he is poor in workers welfare only paying gratuity when he was challenged in church(he stated so in a video),owed doctors,gave most of his appointment to catholics and marginalized others.most roads in anambra are said tohave been done by ngige.he was accused of maltreating non indigenes.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2023
BSdetective:
PDP analysts will analyze just like they did during the APC primaries until Tinubu is declared winner in February, then the new narrative would probably be how Tinubu is being controlled by an invincible cabal.

I want APC and Tinubu back because for the most part Tinubu understands what it means to run a large economy and is good at building the right team for that, plus Atiku has really nothing to offer from his track records in Adamawa and even as a VP his former principal has nothing good to say about him or anyone who he has groomed politically, he's only running for himself, friends and his business interests.

Tinubu did not win the APC primaries, he bought it, now Buhari has blocked every means of buying the Presidency by redesigning the naira, reason for his recent outbursts....Tinubu is a gonner, his ambition crashed even before election day...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

β€œMany are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by dat9jaguy(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Who no know go know

Tinubu is just catching cruise , he's not in this Presidential race

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by slymansun: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Why do you enjoy talking bullshit? Buhari was never slated for aks Bros.buhari is not needed in crs,he will only damage tinubu's votes.
Buhari has campaigned in Adamawa,bauchi and yobe for tinubu.tinubu hasn't campaigned in katsina,he will be there next week.always get your facts right before spewing nonsense

I wonder why someone will want Buhari to campaign for him. A president that is running the worst govt in the history of Nigeria; a govt that has done the complete opposite of all it promised. A president that has almost rendered Nigeria unhabitable.
I wonder what Buhari will say that will convince anybody to vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu on the other hand is a very bad market. You need to be fake and out of your mind to market Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by GGirll: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
modernWays:

Pity in what way?

The worse they can do is not to vote for him. The body language of Buhari and his attitude less than a month to general election show he does not want him to succeed him. What is the point of protecting his image that he deliberately wanted to destroy by his selfish interest.

Tinubu is doing the right thing by disassociating himself from evil and his accompanies called Buhari/cabals. History will be kind to him for saying things as they are even if he doesn't win.

North should be wise enough that Atiku presidency will only lay a solid foundation for disintegration. North are banking on military power to silent the agitators, but this time around, South( being back by elites) will use diplomatic channel to achieve that.

If they don't want Tinubu, then let them give it to Peter Obi.

I agree with your opinion except that Tinubu is saying the truth! Which truth can ever come out of d smelly mouth of irabiji identity thief n drug lord? He shot himself on d foot by selling off the entire south for his selfish ambition and even allowing his region to be over run by herdsmen. He is d most foolish Yoruba elite after ffk if you ask me. If not for some reasonable elders in Yoruba land that effortlessly ensures the amotekun, do you know how many IDP camps d SW will have by now? All these were seen n stated by the everly wise IGBOS but the foolish druggie n minions rejected Igbos n called us wailers. He n his followers will suffer it cos he deserved all that Fulani elites are doing to him. How can you run on MM Ticket in a delicate country like this with a terrorist sympathiser or sponsor although alleged? You claimed that you gave Osibanjo your ticket cos you can't allow or support MM ticket but came back to swallow your vomit. I'm sorry Tinubu is a very proud, stupid n most gullible politician from d SW I've ever seen.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Aketi was brought to politics by tinubu.amosun has been contesting for gov since 2007 but even late dipo dina usually outscores him until 2011 when tinubu gave him ticket despite osoba's opposing it.
My friend,none of tinubu's nominees made it.fashola wasn't his choice for Lagos but wale edun.kemi was purely amosun choice,shittu was buhari personal choice.it was only in ondo that tinubu got his way.even his choices in nass were rejected.him and akande even confronted buhari.his wife asked famously stated that her husband was thrashed.it was in 2019 that his choices were partially accepted.at least tinubu would have nominated a better finance,agric,health,petroleum,edu ministers compared to buhari cabal...

Well,I have traversed anambra very well.obi's feats are mainly in education sector where he renovated many schools,bought many buses for the schools.he is good in saving money,wise and frugal in spending.but he is poor in workers welfare only paying gratuity when he was challenged in church(he stated so in a video),owed doctors,gave most of his appointment to catholics and marginalized others.most roads in anambra are said tohave been done by ngige.he was accused of maltreating non indigenes.
You must be high on cheap weed. Aketi was attorney general of Ondo state from 1997-98. Yet you're claiming Tinubu brought him into politics.
I guess Atiku is also Tinubu's boy since he got AC ticket in 2007. This is dumb really.

I guess Mamora and Fowler were not his choice as well.
You are just repeating urchin lies about Obi. Obi never favored Catholics over anyone. Which non-indigenes did he maltreat? At least that of Fashola dumping igbos at Onitsha head bridge is well known.
Obi built roads and bridges as well with the agulu bridge well known.
Obi is better than looting Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by GGirll: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
tundeabib1:
I don't know when some myopic citizens of this country will gather some senses and see beyond their nose. There should be a concerted efforts to restle power from the oligarchy Fulanis who want infinite loop of presidency arrogated to themselves only. Why should the president prefer someone else instead of Tinubu who fought tooth and nail to enthron him. This an absolute act of ingratitude. We all should support Tinubu in this course. What is people's grouse against him self? It is pertinent that he dissociate himself from the current woes we call government of the day. You don't expect him to campaign citing achievements of his party when it is obvious that for better parts of their tenure, he was a persona non grata. They kept him at bay.
From the perspective of all 3 prominent gladiators, the best "thief" is still Tinubu. He has the ability to assemble a formidable team to move Nigeria forward or aren't we all tired of this nonsense? I am not an APC member or an ally of anyone who is a member. I am just taking a critical analysis of the precarious situation we are in.
As for Obi, he may turn out to be the biggest disappointment. I don't know why the hues and cries about him from some quarters especially the youths. If truly there's someone they think will revolutionize and turn things their way, they should have considered the personalities of Sowore or Adebowle and host of others whom they have relegated to be the third class contestants. Obi is still part of the lugubrios old school. As far as I'm concerned, he's being hyped. I have not seen any plausible antecedence from the quarters he governed. The Igbos or any other tribes did not relocate to Anambra in pursuit of the supposed Eldorado or Oasis he conjured then. Moreso, the same people who applaud him now for being stingy will turn the table against him when contracts are not rolled out their ways.
Be wise folks. It is just my own piece of postulations.

This is the most stupid opinion on this thread. You want us all i.e. the whole south to rally round a selfish, old, senile, identity thief, drug baron to take power from Fulani oligarch right? Funny you n your likes are just realizing that now but I'm sorry it's too late. You stabbed the rest of the south at d back and foisted failure on us all n never for one day did he Tinubu speak out on d deadly attacks on innocent christians n Muslims of d southern extraction but will be quick to send millions to d north while his own SW wallow in hunger, with Tinubu n his wife always making silly n treacherous statements against the hard working Igbos who have in one way or the other helped to raise Lagos IGP yet get insulted, blamed and viciously attacked with or without provocation in his Lagos. The same Tinubu that his wife threatened to send Igbos packing right but will turn a deaf ear to all Hausa does in Lagos. The same Tinubu that championed the removal of GEJ teeming him Igbo and driving tribalistic movement against d great Igbos. The same Tinubu that insulted the Afanifere n asked pa fasoranti if the killers of his daughter where fulanis n if yes where were their cows? Tinubu has really done a lot even insulted OBJ, hired agberos as Bishops n lied about all about him.

We the sane south will never support such a saboteur and we the SE n SS whose sons Tinubu n his followers in SW never supported will rather die than support Tinubu against Obi who is more competent in all ramifications than him n others. We will pay him back for all his sell outs n wickedness m selfishness so that his stupid stooges will learn to trust his blood than dine with outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by GGirll: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ayomivic:

APC leaders are betray. We all know how Tinubu stood by the president forum his campaign in 2015. We know what Tinubu did for many of them . Why are they removing capet when it is time? We hate betrayers and that was one of the reasons we are strongly behind Tinubu.

Let them remove all they have we are going to vote for Tinubu

You are being served the breakfast you are known for, betrayals getting betrayed you can now feel how other southerners that you have betrayed since 1960 feels. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria period.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by garfield1: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

You must be high on cheap weed. Aketi was attorney general of Ondo state from 1997-98. Yet you're claiming Tinubu brought him into politics.
I guess Atiku is also Tinubu's boy since he got AC ticket in 2007. This is dumb really.

I guess Mamora and Fowler were not his choice as well.
You are just repeating urchin lies about Obi. Obi never favored Catholics over anyone. Which non-indigenes did he maltreat? At least that of Fashola dumping igbos at Onitsha head bridge is well known.
Obi built roads and bridges as well with the agulu bridge well known.
Obi is better than looting Tinubu

That aketi was attorney general doesnt make him a politician na.haba.this is pure madness.tinubu brought him to mainstream politics.
Fowler is not a minister but he did well.mamora was min of state so his performance was subsumed...
Are you mocking obi? Obi doing roads here and there shows how average he is,agulu is his village so what do you expect?.he was accused of deporting northerners.he sacked igbos non indigenous to anambra.kidnapping was rife under him...upon his banking record,he couldn't grow the revenue base,could not invest the so called savings...he never gave non indigenes any political post.it is well established that most of his appointees were catholics...
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
leokid866:
lol the free trade zone as whole was completed under fasholas time, the industries within it are PPP projects that needed investors to be found first before agreements for those could even be signed, with private money been invested in something like a port it takes years to finalize the paperwork not to talk of starting the project, which is why Fashola under his tenure took a lot of state infrastructure projects away from PPP agreements because they take too long to implement......but the second Niger bridge is a wholly FG project not under any "operate" and transfer agreement" or PPP all they had to do was provide the funds, but in 16 years the project only went as far as getting an handful of sand under the pdp......
Lol. Tissue of lies to justify yourself. Which free trade zone was completed in fashola's term? Who commissioned it and when? Now you know it takes years for PPP to work.
Who told you 2nd Niger bridge is fully FG? The bridge will be tolled by JB to recover the cost of building it. FG only funded 15%

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
BSdetective:

I want APC and Tinubu back because for the most part Tinubu understands what it means to run a large economy and is good at building the right team for that

Atiku doesn't have anyone who he has groomed politically, he's only running for himself, friends and his business interests.

How is Tinubu good at managing a large economy that no one else knows?

What right team is Tinubu good at building?

When did building someone politically a criteria for being president?

If you say Atiku is "only running for himself, friends and his business" what is Tinubu running for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

That aketi was attorney general doesnt make him a politician na.haba.this is pure madness.tinubu brought him to mainstream politics.
Fowler is not a minister but he did well.mamora was min of state so his performance was subsumed...
Are you mocking obi? Obi doing roads here and there shows how average he is,agulu is his village so what do you expect?.he was accused of deporting northerners.he sacked igbos non indigenous to anambra.kidnapping was rife under him...upon his banking record,he couldn't grow the revenue base,could not invest the so called savings...he never gave non indigenes any political post.it is well established that most of his appointees were catholics...
Keep making excuses upon excuses. Tinubu did not bring Aketi into any politics. Aketi has been in politics since the 90s. That's how nitwits like you claimed Tinubu brought Osinbajo into politics. AGF is a political appointee. Your claim is like saying Malami is not into politics.
If we're going to be going into accusations that are mostly unfounded, Tinubu is a drug lord. Wait, that's not unfounded. There's a document from a US court to that effect!
Most of Tinubu appointees are Muslims too. That's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by GGirll: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
sangresan:
Ipob Igbos are the ones disturbing themselves....We know your Plan B is Atiku. Wait till Feb 25.

Fulani elites has eaten the drug money n abandoned the old thief your lord n instead of facing them, you are calling hard working Igbos names n blaming them for your failure as usual. You will die hating Igbos while they keep being ahead of you and your kinds. Agbero! grin
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by TrumpDonald2: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi is better ! Are you for real?

If not that your brain is filled with cobwebs, you wouldn't have asked this question.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by vatiqan(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
You are so daft by thinking this crowd could be a reflection of Tinubu's support base in Calabar. So many on my friends were here; one of them even collected N10k and non of them is a fan of Tinubu!
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obi is better!

Are you for real is a question to the Op for comparing Obi to rogues like Tinubu and Atiku.

Now go back and read slowly and see that the exclamation mark makes the first statement a complete sentence
TrumpDonald2:

If not that your brain is filled with cobwebs, you wouldn't have asked this question.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Scamburster(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

You are nothing but a foolish tribalistic and propagandist, in fact you deserve life ban from this forum.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by garfield1: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Scamburster:

You are nothing but a foolish tribalistic and propagandist, in fact you deserve life ban from this forum.

Continue wailing
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by tundeabib1: 2:00am On Feb 02, 2023
zanebaddo:
The way some of you reason in this country is awful. Every single time you Tinubu supporters always come up with this inconsequential line of thought. The igbos or any tribe did not relocate to Anambra after Obi governed Anambra. And the politicians he governed Anambra with where are they today? These are some of the nauseating thoughts that come out from the mouth of Tinubus supporters. To them they are making sense. To them Nigerian politics has always been about having rougues around you enrich them and make them worship you or do your bid. Have them positioned in several government offices where they continue to milk our common wealth dry and they call you Jagaban. To Tinubu supporters, every Igbo Son must come back to Anambra since it was governed by Obi. But every kano indigene should remain in Lagos since kwakwanso governed Kano. All akwaibomites must go back to their state since Akpabio governed their state. Even Ebonyi indigenes that are scattered everywhere in this country must go back to their state because David Umahi has done well.

Remember, all these people I have listed outperformed Tinubu as a state Governor but your mind keeps telling you Obi and Ndi igbo are your problem. Oga find another reason not to support Obi these ones right here have become stale.

Lagos, Lagos Lagos... why can't we just develop other states economically in Nigeria and decongest this Lagos. It is human nature to gravitate towards a cosmopolitan center like Lagos. But if such centers are replicated throughout the country then there would be a sense of autonomy. Are there no resources in those places too. All we need to do is use our senses, ask questions, stand up to the faces of all these governors who would be launching white elephant projects and be blaring their horns about it. If such criticism of Tinubu and his Lagos is dissipated towards your other governors, we will achieve this. All states, especially the south eastern states have the potentials - human and capital, to develop and evolve into economic nerve centers on their own. And also honourably habitable.

To those who are happy about the rift between Tinubu and Buhari, I still want you to see beyond your nose. When I mentioned concerted efforts, some people were screaming blue murder. If Tinubu does not win, he will be comfortable. Remember they are all politicians, they know the game of realignment. It is you who will bear the brunt.
Whoever wins is who we deserve. Like leaders, like the led. Una mumu never do.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by GEEBITE: 6:04am On Feb 02, 2023
You are really on top of your game with accurate facts. That dolt is even unaware 2nd Niger Birdge is on PPP and will be tolled. People that are claiming credit for Dangote refinery a privately owned investment will have no scruples claimiimg a PPP infrastructurelole the 2nd Niger Bridge unsurprisingly.
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Tissue of lies to justify yourself. Which free trade zone was completed in fashola's term? Who commissioned it and when? Now you know it takes years for PPP to work.
Who told you 2nd Niger bridge is fully FG? The bridge will be tolled by JB to recover the cost of building it. FG only funded 15%
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Scamburster(m): 1:15am On Feb 03, 2023
garfield1:

Continue wailing
Shameless paid urchin.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by morgstreme: 12:32pm On Feb 06
DoxxAnon:

Lhordspy, Morgstreme, , and Villa 12 … Field Marshals of the brainless agbado army

Up until now,you guys have not been able to exhume your late wretched illiterate peasant father from his 4ft shallow grave so as to give him a proper burial yet you spend time on nairaland spewing like a wasted maggot .

Washed up, peasant Cretin!
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Paraman: 1:11pm On Feb 06
Abfinest007:
Farook the table u are shaking has only one leg please allow tinubu to witness his own defeat

2023 is settled we are ahead.obi for 2027
nah so
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Paraman: 1:11pm On Feb 06
goshikid:
Where are the urchins that said Tinubu will inherit buhari's block vote?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So Urchins believe tinubu will win South west but atiku won't win Northern states?

I swear Urchins are very senseless

grin
shuttox:
It will pain Tinubu urchins

We never still recover
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Paraman: 1:12pm On Feb 06
iSense247:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.
I agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.