Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi (29695 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by BSdetective: 4:46am On Feb 01, 2023
dochenaj:

Any analyst that didn't know Tinubu was favorite to win the primaries shouldn't call themselves a political analyst.

Maybe they must have been thinking of the Buhari factor, but what they didn't realize is that Buhari is not as firm as OBJ.

And that was further confirmed, as the governors couped his choice candidate and ensured Tinubu clinched the ticket.

But general elections is a different ball game all together.

And Tinubu's best shot at winning is via rigging and it is appearing Buhari is not interested in hearing that.

Hence, why Buhari has become the unnamed enemy numero uno.

I can bring up all the tweets were analysts, influencers and 2kobo political pundits were talking about how Tinubu would loose the primaries to Ameachi(buhari's favorite son) and even osinbanjo(Starboy) but I won't. Tinubu isn't called a master strategist for nothing, he won't have contested if he knew he didn't have a chance against Atiku in a free and fair election, and his ambition has been in the works since the 90s from him building relationships, and a party structure that has ran Lagos for 22+ years and unseated a 16+ year ruling party from Abuja and helped buhari who had been running and failing finally achieve what he was running for. I won't say much sha, let February come....lessons will be learnt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Curious345: 4:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Just 9days ago , I smoked the weed the urchins smoke.. and I was almost towing their line of thoughts . Until I retraced my steps
goshikid:
Where are the urchins that said Tinubu will inherit buhari's block vote?

😂😂😂 So Urchins believe tinubu will win South west but atiku won't win Northern states?

I swear Urchins are very senseless

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Curious345: 4:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Amayabor1:

I and my family chose PDP!

Please vote OBIDATTI plz.

Don't destroy yourself
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Curious345: 4:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Stuffs2002 batified2023 too.. head urchin
DoxxAnon:

Lhordspy, Morgstreme, , and Villa 12 … Field Marshals of the brainless agbado army
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by dochenaj: 4:58am On Feb 01, 2023
BSdetective:
I can bring up all the tweets were analysts, influencers and 2kobo political pundits were talking about how Tinubu would loose the primaries to Ameachi(buhari's favorite son) and even osinbanjo(Starboy) but I won't. Tinubu isn't called a master strategist for nothing, he won't have contested if he knew he didn't have a chance against Atiku in a free and fair election, and his ambition has been in the works since the 90s from him building relationships, and a party structure that has ran Lagos for 22+ years and unseated a 16+ year ruling party from Abuja and helped buhari who had been running and failing finally achieve what he was running for. I won't say much sha, let February come....lessons will be learnt.
When it comes to Nigerian political analysis. You need to look at the analysis with a neutral prism, free of bias.

In Nigeria, most political analysis mostly serve as endorsements, and adverts to shore up a particular candidate and give him/her some credibility.

And this election season a lot of them are everywhere.

People translate their dreams and hopes into analysis. And that's pure balderdash.

I reiterate, any political analyst that didn't know that Tinubu was favorite to win the APC ticket was either plainly biased or just clueless.

And in the same vein any political analysis that deem him favorite to win the elections devoid of some malfeasance in the polls is plainly biased and clueless.

Now I'm not saying that Tinubu doesn't stand a chance to win. But in a free and fair election devoid of violence, vote tampering, and vote buying, Tinubu is not favorite to win.

Of course that he is not favorite doesn't mean he can't pull a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Rolings: 4:59am On Feb 01, 2023
iSense247:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.
Another Christianity paranoia
But you Chtistians think we muslims are stoopid abi?
Whenever top national positions come south west it has almost always gone to christians.....but when a muslim show they pop up a christian to contest with him like they brought Osinbajo against Tinubu even when they know its his turn.
In ondo and ekiti state they run christian christian government....are there no muslims there?

Una never see anything

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Karemarealty288(m): 5:00am On Feb 01, 2023
"Let's collectively sign, Tinubu as former president so that this man can go and rest with his grandchildren..
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Who no know go know

Tinubu is just catching cruise , he's not in this Presidential race

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Yoruba people never learn. Hausa/Fulani cannot be trusted.

Awolowo, MKO, Diya and now Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by DatzTreydo(m): 5:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Tinibu is nothing but a story that has lost its content....
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by blaise26abj(m): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2023
modernWays:

Pity in what way?

The worse they can do is not to vote for him. The body language of Buhari and his attitude less than a month to general election show he does not want him to succeed him. What is the point of protecting his image that he deliberately wanted to destroy by his selfish interest.

Tinubu is doing the right thing by disassociating himself from evil and his accompanies called Buhari/cabals. History will be kind to him for saying things as they are even if he doesn't win.

North should be wise enough that Atiku presidency will only lay a solid foundation for disintegration. North are banking on military power to silent the agitators, but this time around, South( being back by elites) will use diplomatic channel to achieve that.

If they don't want Tinubu, then let them give it to Peter Obi.

You ended it well . But you erred with the “history will be kind to him …” statement . He will be remembered as the arrogant and entitled asshole who believes Nigeria is one of his retirement benefits . He kept quiet during critical times when Buhari’s government showed absolute disregard for the people and rule of law . It is now he wants to play the people’s advocate .

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by 4mable: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2023
iSense247:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.
we true Yoruba Christians won't vote based on ethnic nor religious bias, As Christ as instructed us to be our brothers keeper and know the truth , we won't vote base on falsr heresies nor blackmail, we are voting Tinubu based on competence and proven track records, not that other candidates are not good enough too, but in this fragile time of Our Nation, He possesses the required skills of the kind of leader our country urgently needs, I pray we won't miss this last chance, May God heal our land and make us United for ever.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by ZeroAccess: 5:54am On Feb 01, 2023
tundeabib1:
I don't know when some myopic citizens of this country will gather some senses and see beyond their nose. There should be a concerted efforts to restle power from the oligarchy Fulanis who want infinite loop of presidency arrogated to themselves only. Why should the president prefer someone else instead of Tinubu who fought tooth and nail to enthron him. This an absolute act of ingratitude. We all should support Tinubu in this course. What is people's grouse against him self? It is pertinent that he dissociate himself from the current woes we call government of the day. You don't expect him to campaign citing achievements of his party when it is obvious that for better parts of their tenure, he was a persona non grata. They kept him at bay.
From the perspective of all 3 prominent gladiators, the best "thief" is still Tinubu. He has the ability to assemble a formidable team to move Nigeria forward or aren't we all tired of this nonsense? I am not an APC member or an ally of anyone who is a member. I am just taking a critical analysis of the precarious situation we are in.
As for Obi, he may turn out to be the biggest disappointment. I don't know why the hues and cries about him from some quarters especially the youths. If truly there's someone they think will revolutionize and turn things their way, they should have considered the personalities of Sowore or Adebowle and host of others whom they have relegated to be the third class contestants. Obi is still part of the lugubrios old school. As far as I'm concerned, he's being hyped. I have not seen any plausible antecedence from the quarters he governed. The Igbos or any other tribes did not relocate to Anambra in pursuit of the supposed Eldorado or Oasis he conjured then. Moreso, the same people who applaud him now for being stingy will turn the table against him when contracts are not rolled out their ways.
Be wise folks. It is just my own piece postulations.

You are the insane person here. So, it's ok that tinubu brought down a southern for his selfish reason and gave power to the same oligarchy u are talking about. You must be senseless to say we should support such character. Tinubu must fail

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by abbey621(m): 6:04am On Feb 01, 2023
It's like De Javu all over again......Didn't people say worse things about him during the primaries? Buhari don forsake am, APC is against him blah blah blah.....Yet the man is still standing......If you like underestimate him again, e go shock una suddenly like Nepa bill grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by ruzell86: 6:05am On Feb 01, 2023
tundeabib1:
I don't know when some myopic citizens of this country will gather some senses and see beyond their nose. There should be a concerted efforts to restle power from the oligarchy Fulanis who want infinite loop of presidency arrogated to themselves only. Why should the president prefer someone else instead of Tinubu who fought tooth and nail to enthron him. This an absolute act of ingratitude. We all should support Tinubu in this course. What is people's grouse against him self? It is pertinent that he dissociate himself from the current woes we call government of the day. You don't expect him to campaign citing achievements of his party when it is obvious that for better parts of their tenure, he was a persona non grata. They kept him at bay.
From the perspective of all 3 prominent gladiators, the best "thief" is still Tinubu. He has the ability to assemble a formidable team to move Nigeria forward or aren't we all tired of this nonsense? I am not an APC member or an ally of anyone who is a member. I am just taking a critical analysis of the precarious situation we are in.
As for Obi, he may turn out to be the biggest disappointment. I don't know why the hues and cries about him from some quarters especially the youths. If truly there's someone they think will revolutionize and turn things their way, they should have considered the personalities of Sowore or Adebowle and host of others whom they have relegated to be the third class contestants. Obi is still part of the lugubrios old school. As far as I'm concerned, he's being hyped. I have not seen any plausible antecedence from the quarters he governed. The Igbos or any other tribes did not relocate to Anambra in pursuit of the supposed Eldorado or Oasis he conjured then. Moreso, the same people who applaud him now for being stingy will turn the table against him when contracts are not rolled out their ways.
Be wise folks. It is just my own piece of postulations.

STFU... with your biased postulation, you paid urchin.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2023
This is how some of the urchins attempt to deceive themselves not us.

They try to sound like they are impartial but at the end they will prop Tinubu up and knock Obi.

No different from the aggressive urchins all over Nairaland.

Get this clear oga

Any Christian who votes a Muslim-Muslim ticket is a Judas. No Muslim leader will ask his people to do the reverse

No decent person should vote a man who forfeited $460k drug money to US govt.

No way.

tundeabib1:
Be wise folks. It is just my own piece of postulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by mycar: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi is better ! Are you for real?
Why do you ask, isn't obvious ?
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:11am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Obi is the most hyped.Tinubu is better than atiku
How? Explain how. Talk is cheap. Explain how Obi is being hyped.
Who among the candidates is being campaigned for based on projects that happened years after he left office?
Who is going about claiming his successors' achievements for himself while others hail him?
No one has credited OBJ for the rails even while it was his administration that drew the master plan
While Tinubu's major achievement in Lagos is an audio blueprint

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by ezegold4we: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2023
The devil Just punished APC by given them Tinubu as Their presidential candidate, that's The easiest way to loose an election,

From afonja to Awolowo, to Abiola and Now to Tinubu, my South West politicians and Their sophisticated politics is all about ancient and modern slavery to The Fulani oligarchy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Nothing is going on,kperogi is not in apc.bubari was billed to campaign in crs on 21 not akwa ibom but since it was postponed severally,it is unlikely buhari will attend.even a kid knows buhari is needed in the core north not south for campaigns
Lol. That's the excuse now. Your planners didn't know that before they put it out that he'll campaign in Akwa Ibom
Did Tinubu not campaign in CRS yesterday? Why was Buhari not there?
Buhari did not campaign for Tinubu in Katsina, Kano and Kaduna so I wonder which part of the core North you're expecting Buhari to campaign again.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by garfield1: 6:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. That's the excuse now. Your planners didn't know that before they put it out that he'll campaign in Akwa Ibom
Did Tinubu not campaign in CRS yesterday? Why was Buhari not there?
Buhari did not campaign for Tinubu in Katsina, Kano and Kaduna so I wonder which part of the core North you're expecting Buhari to campaign again.

Why do you enjoy talking bullshit? Buhari was never slated for aks Bros.buhari is not needed in crs,he will only damage tinubu's votes.
Buhari has campaigned in Adamawa,bauchi and yobe for tinubu.tinubu hasn't campaigned in katsina,he will be there next week.always get your facts right before spewing nonsense
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by ruzell86: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2023
4mable:
we true Yoruba Christians won't vote based on ethnic nor religious bias, As Christ as instructed us to be our brothers keeper and know the truth , we won't vote base on falsr heresies nor blackmail, we are voting Tinubu based on competence and proven track records, not that other candidates are not good enough too, but in this fragile time of Our Nation, He possesses the required skills of the kind of leader our country urgently needs, I pray we won't miss this last chance, May God heal our land and make us United for ever.
My dear, Election no be war and this isn't any last chance.
Let the best of the 3 candidates win... no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2023
It wasn't a question, it was a statement to that foolish Op that said they're all the same
mycar:

Why do you ask, isn't obvious ?
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by garfield1: 6:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

How? Explain how. Talk is cheap. Explain how Obi is being hyped.
Who among the candidates is being campaigned for based on projects that happened years after he left office?
Who is going about claiming his successors' achievements for himself while others hail him?
No one has credited OBJ for the rails even while it was his administration that drew the master plan
While Tinubu's major achievement in Lagos is an audio blueprint

Obi is being hyped as a saint,a Messiah,an incorruptible fellow like buhari with the magic hand or wand to solve all our problems immediately meanwhile his tenure in anambra was just average.
Tinubu bringing successors that did well is a testament to how good he is at spotting talents and harnessing good followership afterall governance thrives on cobtinuity.meanwhile obi brought obiano a clown.he now attempted to impose more mediocres like obase and ozigbo.have you abandoned the camerounian gay for Pandora?
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by bewla(m): 6:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Abfinest007:
Farook the table u are shaking has only one leg please allow tinubu to witness his own defeat

2023 is settled we are ahead.obi for 2027
you that its singing obi hope you won't regret more then Buhari did

Saving money only is not achievement
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Franzinni: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Haha tinubu is in hot waters .... But I am sure he has something under his sleeve... You see when he did that BBC interview and spoke the way he did was the moment I knew he didn't really like buhari but he forgot these northern people are very political minded. They can smell it on him
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by IMASTEX: 6:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Don't be a dullllardd!

Winning the core northern states alone was not enough for Buhari to win the presidency in his first 3 attempts... embarassed
Exactly, a massive northern vote alone isn't enough to decide. Except Kwankwaso collapses for Atiku, the vote will also be shared. The south has always balanced vote for Atiku especially the South-East but he won't get that this time around it will be mostly shared between BAT & OBI as well. For me, whosoever become the president can't do anything much given the already damaged situation on ground, also the structural problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by africandollar: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2023
christejames:
😂 😂 😂

Tinubu has joined other contestants as opposition 😂

ACN fighting CPC 😂

Is our God not wonderful? 😝

My brother, this our God is too much eh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by musty16: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin farouk kperogi keeps on pushing what his fans wants to see, the reality here is that atiku is a loner in this election. Tinubu on the other hand has strong allies campaigning for him, the northern power players knows power must come to the south and mind you Peter obi is critically weakening PDP's traditional vote and that will affect only Atiku. Just yesterday he was in Numan and other Christian dominated areas in adamawa I heard he will proceed to southern Gombe as well.
Tinubu may not be the people's favorite but he is actually going to win.
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Obi is being hyped as a saint,a Messiah,an incorruptible fellow like buhari with the magic hand or wand to solve all our problems immediately meanwhile his tenure in anambra was just average.
Tinubu bringing successors that did well is a testament to how good he is at spotting talents and harnessing good followership afterall governance thrives on cobtinuity.meanwhile obi brought obiano a clown.he now attempted to impose more mediocres like obase and ozigbo.have you abandoned the camerounian gay for Pandora?
Why didn't Tinubu do those things that required his successors to do? All his so-called talented successors have all failed at federal. From Fashola who earned reputation as minister of darkness to Aregbe whose tenure as minister of interior has recorded highest jail breaks ever in this country and Fowler's misadventures at FIRS.
Same with states they governed, his talents have failed too. I wonder why it's only in Lagos they have been shining. Maybe because Lagos is well endowed with resources the worth of twenty states combined. When it comes to where management skills are really needed, they all failed.
Obi on the other hand never laid claim to his successor's projects as his achievements. He had been campaigning strictly based on his own achievements while in office.
All these mention of talents hunting and successor na borrow pose.
The rest na balablu bulaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

Why do you enjoy talking bullshit? Buhari was never slated for aks Bros.buhari is not needed in crs,he will only damage tinubu's votes.
Buhari has campaigned in Adamawa,bauchi and yobe for tinubu.tinubu hasn't campaigned in katsina,he will be there next week.always get your facts right before spewing nonsense
Keep quiet!! Buhari was slated for Akwa Ibom. I'll go and dig up the news.
Did APc planners not know he'll damage Tinubu before they put out those states? Or do you, an urchin, know more than your PCC?
Adamawa is a state APC is billed to lose woefully so what is the difference Buhari will make there?
Same with Yobe, APC's chance is naturally bright there so I don't see the point in Buhari campaigning there.
But he has campaigned in Kano and Kaduna which are Buhari strongholds in NW and the man wasn't there.
Will he campaign for Tinubu in Katsina?
How about Kebbi? Won't you congratulate Aliero? cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi by garfield1: 7:23am On Feb 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Keep quiet!! Buhari was slated for Akwa Ibom. I'll go and dig up the news.
Did APc planners not know he'll damage Tinubu before they put out those states? Or do you, an urchin, know more than your PCC?
Adamawa is a state APC is billed to lose woefully so what is the difference Buhari will make there?
Same with Yobe, APC's chance is naturally bright there so I don't see the point in Buhari campaigning there.
But he has campaigned in Kano and Kaduna which are Buhari strongholds in NW and the man wasn't there.
Will he campaign for Tinubu in Katsina?
How about Kebbi? Won't you congratulate Aliero? cheesy grin

Why not pretend to be intelligent for once and bring proof of him being slated for aks? Save yourself the disgrace,you won't find any son.
The adjustment to include buhari came after he campaigned in kano and kad.buhari has a lot of supporters in Adamawa who are undecided so his campaign there will go a long way.Adamawa is a difficult state and do not give bloc votes.buhari was never slated for kebbi,wait till he goes to campaign in katsina son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial / Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim / When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.