Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku (34251 Views)

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by israelmao(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2023
We all deserve a new Nigeria where all benefit but not a few,we have the power when our will is set in motion.In the words of Washington,"Wrong does not become right,lie doesnot become truth and evil does not become evil because the majority accept it".Vote out APC and PDP your power is in your vote and your vote is your power,
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by alobright17(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Malory:
Shatap and get lost.
Yes I'm right that's all you got left . empty head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Malory: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2023
alobright17:
Yes I'm right that's all you got left . empty head.
Shatap and get lost. Punk.

1 Like

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by alobright17(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Malory:
Shatap and get lost. Punk.
Okay you added something ? then you can do better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Winters23: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

I have said it here times without number. Atiku's popularity in the north is a media creation. The Cameroonian thief is not a people's person. You can watch Bantupage's poll in Kano to confirm this: not a single soul mentioned Atiku.
Tinubu will still come second in this election. Not Atiku

I disagree with the last part, Tinubu will come out 3rd position, beating 15 other candidates
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Malory: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
alobright17:
Okay you added something ? then you can do better.
Shatap and get lost. Ode.

1 Like

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Ken4Christ: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Vawulence overdose 😜.

I saw the video on BBC Hausa Facebook Page where Atiku said he’s in talks with Kwankwaso and Obi and expects one of them to step down for him, and Hausa people were abusing the hell out of him.

Seems northerners rate Kwankwaso above Atiku.

This election will spring surprises.

Sure, the northerners know the evil politicians in their midst. They also know the honest ones. And Atiku is not one of them.
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Lekan239(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Vawulence overdose 😜.

I saw the video on BBC Hausa Facebook Page where Atiku said he’s in talks with Kwankwaso and Obi and expects one of them to step down for him, and Hausa people were abusing the hell out of him.

because few opposition are insulting Atiku online does not mean kwankwaso is influential or will bag more northern vote than Atiku.

Same way obi rants online and how obi supporters are insulting opposition online does not mean obi will win the election.

There's over 16m accredited voters in the North. Bcus just over 100people(0.06%) are online ranting, you just conclude that they Hate Atiku. Which school you go self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by odunH(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu slaves will rush fast to check if it has source.
They will be crying right now
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

They won't like the news
Tinubu slaves
Why are you obsessed with Tinubu? The matter is between Obi and Atiku naa. Tinubu ur nightmare😀😀😀

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by alobright17(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Malory:
Shatap and get lost. Ode.
at least I've made you to keep adding ,oya add more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by chiefolododo(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2023
I want to assume that Atiku has stepped down for Obi
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Malory: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2023
alobright17:
at least I've made you to keep adding ,oya add more
Shatap and get lost. Otu.
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Stevenbright(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by nelcliff(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Una eye go clear very soon..

Up ATIKU for live.

Come beat me I dey my house for Tinubu Bus stop.
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by shuttox: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Okealaaye:

Kontriman, if the supporters of Tinubu are his slaves conversely, you are an Obi slave. N'est ce pas?
It cannot be
If obi messed up
We find a nice candidate
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by drololaaof: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Gossiphub:

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1620526377161355264?t=h4wizLAyl_g6xqRFVziOEA&s=19
Is this not from Social media influencers. Because Atiku has and did not mention that he is stepping down .
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2023
garfield1:

But buhari won Adamawa in 2015
APC propaganda in 2015 was what helped him, even Benue voted Buhari in 2015..

Their mistakes was clear in 2019, and is more clearer now..
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Taiggarr: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2023
Gossiphub:
This desperate octogenarian thinks this election is about thieves and SPV merchants.

Atiku will come 2nd and Peter Obi will come a distant 4th..
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by bewla(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu slaves will rush fast to check if it has source.
They will be crying right now
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

They won't like the news
Tinubu slaves
No need to call us name, all your plan will fail

We told you when Atiku say walahaitalahi is lies

Obi should lean how to make more money not just saving

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Taiggarr: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Vawulence overdose 😜.

How old are you?
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by shuttox: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2023
bewla:
No need to call us name, all your plan will fail

We told you when Atiku say walahaitalahi is lies

Obi should lean how to make more money not just saving
So Tinubu says truth
Tinubu voodoo dey work on you

May God deliver you

1 Like

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by bewla(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2023
shuttox:

So Tinubu says truth
Tinubu voodoo dey work on you

May God deliver you
if an wrong whole Soyinka is not a politician and he spoke of how Tinubu. Made money for. Nadeco to work from overseas while on exile

Follow who no road don't be blind by hate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by garfield1: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

APC propaganda in 2015 was what helped him, even Benue voted Buhari in 2015..

Their mistakes was clear in 2019, and is more clearer now..

Which propaganda? Was fulani propaganda not employed by pdp to win benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by id4sho(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Vawulence overdose 😜.

Obi& kwankwaso are rated better than tinubu and atiku.
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by shuttox: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
bewla:
if an wrong whole Soyinka is not a politician and he spoke of how Tinubu. Made money for. Nadeco to work from overseas while on exile

Follow who no road don't be blind by hate
Go and sit down
You don't like the truth
Truth is bitter
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by pongwa(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Vawulence overdose 😜.

its all about ethnicities. NW want their man and will only consider Atiku to retain power to the north. They don't want Tinubu because of this. Peter Obi is a big NO for them for obvious reasons.
Na southern Nigeria I pity pass. They are gonna foolishly divide crucial votes thereby giving the victory to Atiku who already has the partial support of the North. In the end, its gonna be North vs South. Take this to the bank
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by ASHAFA1212: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Story story
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by Seriousmata123: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Good response to the foolish Mikanos and the irritating Thinkam Moniker

Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by sencekompis: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2023
DREAM ON IBOS
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by sencekompis: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2023
keep dreaming my IPOB friends
Re: We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku by sammytovic(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Trust me, I was surprised.

The post is still on BBC Hausa Facebook page, you visit the page and read the over 1k comments on the page and almost all respondents was cursing him that he doesn’t care for the poor and never did anything for the north.
The problem is most of you are ignorant of nigeria politics, imagine using social media as a yardstick for projection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.