Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa (3834 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa By Security Operatives Over N6k Debt / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Keypad warrior, when you see a cultist you wet your pant
Chicken...
You already shiiiting in your pant that's why you can't go outside....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Killerbag36: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2023
UselessBuharist:

I dey work oo

Leave Southy come back to Nigeria me I know say u b eiye come help ur brothers fight war ur Ibaka just die like fowl last night na gas cylinder them take kill am for sapele I get pix nd videos bt I believe say u go soon see the news just de play ok
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Killerbag36:

Leave Southy come back to Nigeria me I know say u b eiye come help ur brothers fight war ur Ibaka just die like fowl last night na gas cylinder them take kill am for sapele I get pix nd videos bt I believe say u go soon see the news just de play ok

Ok
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Killerbag36: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Ok

Sad see the aiye mama wen dem kill
Seriously cultism its the worst thing to join
If u b aiye or eiye dounce leave a good life please na ur family members de at risk now

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Gnosis777: 3:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Sad see the aiye mama wen dem kill
Seriously cultism its the worst thing to join
If u b aiye or eiye dounce leave a good life please na ur family members de at risk now

That is such a savage and barbaric way to die and to think that this was someone's mother....smh!
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by oxiide22(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Yes it’s cult related, Aye and Eiye
let me handle your next project you won't regret
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2023
oxiide22:
let me handle your next project you won't regret

Lol, hahahahahahaha. I go carry the money go Gold Reef City use am gamble instead.

I just dey laugh out loud here, why you like to skip your medication
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by oxiide22(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Lol, hahahahahahaha. I go carry the money go Gold Reef City use am gamble instead.

I just dey laugh out loud here, why you like to skip your medication
grin bros you ought to agree with me that there good honest ppl out there that can do you what your family cannot do. I want you to get rid of that mindset saying you'd rather burn or gamble with your money than trust a friend.
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
oxiide22:
grin bros you ought to agree with me that there good honest ppl out there that can do you what your family cannot do. I want you to get rid of that mindset saying you'd rather burn or gamble with your money than trust a friend.

Ok but you are not my friend and you are not responsible enough to handle a toilet project for me.

Nor vex my guy anybody that attacks my personality cos of money is irresponsible.
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by oxiide22(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Ok
welcome
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by oxiide22(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Ok but you are not my friend and you are not responsible enough to handle a toilet project for me.

Nor vex my guy anybody that attacks my personality cos of money is irresponsible.
of course I'm not but don't you want us befriends?
Be calm bro I never attacked you You misunderstood me
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by oxiide22(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Nor[s][/s] vex my guy anybody that attacks my personality cos of money is irresponsible.[s][/s]
I am a good guy I don't get angry i love peace I forgive and forget easily life is too short
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by oxiide22(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2023
UselessBuharist:

you take it too far bro we ain't foes
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
oxiide22:
you take it too far bro we ain't foes

Bro stay off me, this is not funny anymore
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by oxiide22(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Bro stay off me, this is not funny anymore
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by BOYS2MEN: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na me tell u make u go join cult abi na me tell u to go chop another man share ....carry ur cross
UselessBuharist:
I think this issue needs attention since the South Africa security agency/government care less.

Since December 17th 2022 till today 31st of January 2023 more than 30 Nigerians have been returned to Nigeria in body bags.

I have not stepped out of my complex for 2 weeks and still counting, you are a target if you look like the person they are looking for.

Our embassy is fully aware of these killings yet nothing has been said or done.

Don’t ask me what I want our embassy to do about it cos I don’t know either. Just this afternoon they said someone was killed around Main Street Kenilwork (mistaken identity).

I beg make una help us for South Africa or advice me who to reach out to, it’s really getting scary because we don’t know who is next, the only way you can be safe is don’t cross your gate.

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 2:33am On May 25, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Na me tell u make u go join cult abi na me tell u to go chop another man share ....carry ur cross

To slap you dey my mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash / Nigerian Illegally Arrested In The Us Again! / In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.