Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS (3831 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 7:53am On May 27, 2020
A Nigerian man with the handle @SalmanDuke on Twitter has mourned his ‘close girlfriend,’ Magana, who died of Coronavirus in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

According to the aggrieved man, the deceased had been ill and was treating malaria and typhoid until last Thursday when she tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

”I just lost a close girlfriend to Covid-19 in Wuye, Abuja, she passed just now.

It’s sad Covid-19 prevented me from being there when you gave up the ghost, which I’m very sure it was your last wish as you always say “Bobo come and hold me. Magana I will miss you for the rest of my life. The Hausa you thought and all the connections you gave in Abuja.

I insisted you were exposed to Covid-19, you claimed it was Malaria, you kept treating malaria to typhoid until last week Thursday when things exacerbated and you went for proper checks at the National Hospital and you were tested positive. You really fought hard Magana. ” he tweeted.

Read More From The Original Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/in-abuja-man-mourns-his-close.html

1 Share

Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Ayeesharh(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2020
RIP
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2020
Rip close girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Niaja4real(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2020
nairaobserver2:
A Nigerian man with the handle @SalmanDuke on Twitter has mourned his ‘close girlfriend,’ Magana, who died of Coronavirus in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

According to the aggrieved man, the deceased had been ill and was treating malaria and typhoid until last Thursday when she tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

”I just lost a close girlfriend to Covid-19 in Wuye, Abuja, she passed just now.

It’s sad Covid-19 prevented me from being there when you gave up the ghost, which I’m very sure it was your last wish as you always say “Bobo come and hold me. Magana I will miss you for the rest of my life. The Hausa you thought and all the connections you gave in Abuja.

I insisted you were exposed to Covid-19, you claimed it was Malaria, you kept treating malaria to typhoid until last week Thursday when things exacerbated and you went for proper checks at the National Hospital and you were tested positive. You really fought hard Magana. ” he tweeted.

Read More From The Original Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/in-abuja-man-mourns-his-close.html

Guy go check ya sef ooh!

3 Likes

Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Flexherbal(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2020
May her soul rest on peace!
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by yanabasee1(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2020
Eyah.....That's very sad......

But we have to try not to get sick this period...... You can get sick of dysentery and they will refused to treat you and will keep you till you die and they will count our as one of the death Covid-19 patients....

Try not to get sick people....
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Staro: 8:02am On May 27, 2020
Sad
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by vastolord4(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2020
Someone asked me to ask you if you were paid for this awareness on your Twitter account! Cos we all confused bro!

8 Likes

Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Nbote(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2020
vastolord4:
Someone asked me to ask you if you were paid for this awareness on your Twitter account! Cos we all confused bro!

No worry, hopefully U'll soon accept
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2020
Your open girlfriend nko ....
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Moneywirer: 8:45am On May 27, 2020
RIP to her.

Sometimes I wonder if this Covid -19 is real in Nigeria and at some other times I'm like.... Damn this thing could be real o undecided
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by FlordFlorez(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2020
Which one is close girlfriend? Maybe bestie sha cos im not understanding.
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Amanda4life: 10:28am On May 27, 2020
vastolord4:

I'm confused now
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by gambia(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2020
Rip to her, which one be connection distributor again? undecided
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Greatzeus(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2020
If she had been diagnosed earlier maybe she would have made it.
God bless her radioactive remains cry
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by armadeo(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
Close girlfriend.

Wtf
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by icebird25(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2020
Flexherbal:
May his soul rest on peace!

Her
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by astonished: 7:05pm On May 27, 2020
another paid victim of covid-419
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Koko1119: 7:09pm On May 27, 2020
He is not crying bcoz she die of d virus he is crying because of d way d girl dey fuuuck am so if him rember d action tears go drop anytime him rember d action d girl dey give am for bed u no na.
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Chuky7(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
Rip close girlfriend.
Lol my guy no try...Say na Close gf...
they get the unclose one...
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by palsenator(m): 1:59am On May 28, 2020
vastolord4:
Hopefully someone close to you will get infected soon but I pray such a person should not die. This will probably teach you a damn lesson.
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by TruthDefender(m): 2:10am On May 28, 2020
RIP audio close 'girlfriend'

My guy wan trend, Covik-1-9 clout chaser grin grin
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by seunlayi(m): 5:31am On May 28, 2020
And some mumulians are still dating Covid-19 is a scam. Though I agreed to the fact that govt handling it in naija is a scam on its own
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by Tillatalk: 7:03am On May 28, 2020
Audio covid19 show us the lady's picture
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by vastolord4(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2020
palsenator:
Hopefully someone close to you will get infected soon but I pray such a person should not die. This will probably teach you a damn lesson.

Seems you typing from the other side..
Re: In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS by vastolord4(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2020
palsenator:

Seems you typing from the other side.. hopefully

(1) (Reply)

Instantcoins / WEIRD! 6 Women Raped A Man To Death In Benue / Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.