Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment (16402 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Bayo Onanuga Defends Tinubu's Appointment Of Service Chiefs / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Olumaeme: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Soon na Only TInubu and Remi go remain for APC

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Their choice.

God bless the incoming President

Tinubu go dey struggle for third grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Jolowinki(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Buhari Buhari Buhari....Say it Again

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Bennycollins: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Atiku has won NW and NE by a big margin. Tinubu has won south west with some margin, Obi has won SE with a big margin. Now, it depends on who gets 25% across 24 states and also whose margins become wider. Also, NC and SS will be important, let’s watch.
I see a runoff in the presidential election. The candidate with the highest number of votes may not have the mandatory 25% spread, while 1=or two others may have the spread but without majority votes. If this scenario happens then a runoff will be conducted between the candidate with the highest votes and the 2nd highest that also secures 25% in a tleast 24 states.

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Lanretoye(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Anything to wreck the evil, killer Apc party is acceptable by all Nigerians.

We say no evil Muslim Muslim ticket

We say no to a drug baron as president

We say no a boko haram founder shettima as vice

We say no to crooked, thieving and wicked tifnubu dead on arrival ambition...tifnubu can only be the president of iragbiji village.

With PO a new Nigeria is possible, vote Obi for president.
so that Nigeria can thrive like anambra that he governed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Softmirror: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu campaign and Presidential ambition is over and doomed forever.. Quote me anywhere
Tinubu's verbal attack and criticism again today at the Buhari administration at Tinubu's Cross River rally has finally drawn the Battle line between the Buhari led Northern dominated CPC faction of the APC and Tinubu led South West dominated ACN faction of the APC

LOL, TINUBU HAS ALWAYS PROVED YOU LOTS WRONG TOO MANY TIMES AND THIS WON'T BE THE LAST. HE WOULD PROVE YOU LOTS WRONG AGAIN AND AGAIN. ARE YOU A GOOD DANCER LIKE ADELEKE?! grin. WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Missgeraldine(f): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
so that Nigeria can thrive like anambra that he governed.

Anambra is far better than your slummy state
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by livinbygrace: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2023
chatinent:
Even Buhari and Osibanjo knows that if Tinubu wins, they'd be problems for them.

You mean Tinubu would prosecute all his APC members and free the opposition,Same way Buhari jailed Dasuki,Oliseh Metuh ,Diezani and the rest of PDP members?
No matter what might happened Buhari will never hand over to opposition,quote me anywhere.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by APCnaPDP: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Bennycollins:
I see a runoff in the presidential election. The candidate with the highest number of votes may not have the mandatory 25% spread, while 1=or two others may have the spread but without majority votes. If this scenario happens then a runoff will be conducted between the candidate with the highest votes and the 2nd highest that also secures 25% in a tleast 24 states.

No runoff, Atiku will get the 25% and also highest number of votes. Look at the regions and their voting strengths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by seguno2: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2023
shuttox:
I can see everything turning around

Turning around slowly for the best candidate, although we have so much work to do still until the election results are announced.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Lanretoye(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Anambra is far better than your slummy state
see this one wey open account 2days ago dey throw jabs.Anambra is better than my slummy state that's why my slummy state is harboring 80% of your youths where you work as slaves for the Lagos government and for the betterment of lagos.
A slummy state is better than your grave site or cemetery of a state cos it's only when most of you die is when your corpses are being transported back for burial,you hardly live there until you die.or say a retirement home after you must have served another man's state all your life then you retire to your anambra,waiting for your children serving lagos government to be sending you stipends...myopic brat.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2023
Wahalurr
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Taiggarr: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2023
gaby:
One by one...dem don dey go.

February, is the agreed month to set every plan in motion.

Mucheche...

Tinubu has won already..

All these your talk is for kids in the game

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Taiggarr: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2023
gaby:
One by one...dem don dey go.

February, is the agreed month to set every plan in motion.

Mucheche...

Tinubu has won already..

All these your talk is for kids in the game.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Missgeraldine(f): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
see this one wey open account 2days ago dey throw jabs.Anambra is better than my slummy state that's why my slummy state is harboring 80% of your youths where you work as slaves for the Lagos government and for the betterment of lagos.
A slummy state is better than your grave site or cemetery of a state cos it's only when most of you die is when your corpses are being transported back for burial,you hardly live there until you die.

See Oluwole dey claim lagos grin

When you're serious, you go back to your abandoned ilu aje village, then we can talk, that's if there's network connection there.
Lelelalalele:
There's no APC in Katsina. Even the governor dun capitulate.

You MUST be a Political toddler..
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Minjim: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2023
They will surely gather, but it will be in vain
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Taiggarr: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:
❤️ attack and depression is sure for thiefnubuu zombies, during and after elections.. keep sleeping on a Bicycle.

I don't understand how some folks keep hoping or "emotionalising" Elections in Africa..

How can you this lad be so MORONIC

Peter Obi will find it HARD to win in the SE..you are now talking about the whole nation..
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Bennycollins: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2023
APCnaPDP:

No runoff, Atiku will get the 25% and also highest number of votes. Look at the regions and their voting strengths.
Hahaha, you have already shared the regions among the candidates. Yes Atiku may win many states in the north, but the factor here is the relative margin to how others win in their strongholds. Don't underestimate Tinubu and RMK in the north already.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by bewla(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:
❤️ attack and depression is sure for thiefnubuu zombies, during and after elections.. keep sleeping on a Bicycle.

If or maybe when you have the chance will see you when you get there

No be to save money only

Jesus said some where give seed but they hide it like obi

Some where given and they triple it like Tinubu

Some where given but they steal more like Atiku

Make your choice
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by 175(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2023
grin
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by malakaimoscondo: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Deltafirstson:
My honest advice to Tinubu is this, he should step down for Peter obi.
Obi will try for Christians votes from the north clear south south and south east.
If Southern Nigeria politicians can agree and work with obi, it will be a great benefit for us all.
lol.. Northern Christians vote I heard u.... Wwwaawa
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Emir01: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Story, have not seen Buhari saying is fighting Tinubu. Continue reading body language. BAT 2023.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Seriousmata123: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is going nowhere...

"They didn't provide light to even roast corn..." This Tinubu is suffering from Delirium tremens

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by malel1: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Atiku has won NW and NE by a big margin. Tinubu has won south west with some margin, Obi has won SE with a big margin. Now, it depends on who gets 25% across 24 states and also whose margins become wider. Also, NC and SS will be important, let’s watch.

Obi has has Ss and Nv in the pocket , mind u o I will get 25% in almost southwest state
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Deltafirstson(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
lol.. Northern Christians vote I heard u.... Wwwaawa
Bro I'm Okowa brother ooo
100% pdp but I love mr. Peter obi.
If it win, ill be so happy too.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by ezeudo97817: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
Uchrins right nowUchrins right now...
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by RoyalUc(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Advocate500:
This APC was very strong before the tinubu presidential ambition.

APC made a very serious mistake in their party presidential primary election
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by asobo1: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Garfield1 will call him inconsequential. Someone who doesn't know the meaning of wawa and akoya in Hausa wants to tell us happenings in our region.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by chatinent: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2023
livinbygrace:

You mean Tinubu would prosecute all his APC members and free the opposition,Same way Buhari jailed Dasuki,Oliseh Metuh ,Diezani and the rest of PDP members?
No matter what might happened Buhari will never hand over to opposition,quote me anywhere.
You aren't wrong.

I don't think I am wrong either.
Re: Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment by BobbieZion(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120543755:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

No....
God bless our darling Daddy Buhari.

Why are you forgetting your lines.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba / We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari / Kogi 2019: Hoodlums Set SDP Secretariat In Lokoja On Fire, Reps Member Furious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.