Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

How To Convert A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convert A Lesbian (1220 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert A Lesbian by LittleBigDick(m): 4:43am On Feb 01, 2023
I (straight guy) always had this fantasy of taking a lesbian and somehow make her want my d while maintaining all of her macho characteristics.
Basically, I want a tomboy on steroids.
How do I do that?
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by Sixfeetbelle: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2023
LittleBigDick:
I (straight guy) always had this fantasy of taking a lesbian and somehow make her want my d while maintaining all of her macho characteristics.
Basically, I want a tomboy on steroids.
How do I do that?

You can't convert a lesbian cause they don't like preek and they don't like men.

Bisexuals, on the other hand, may be convinced to lean towards the preek side of life if your dickmatics is superior.

But considering that you're Nigerian, and Nigerian men are incompetent in the sex department, I'd say your chances are closer to nil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by Isabi4lov: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
You can't convert anybody that's not ready to be converted whether gay or bix all na same WhatsApp group, sweetness of dick na him make dem bisexual, make dem dey play just dey play 🀣

1 Like

Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by JOACHINpedro: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You can't convert a lesbian cause they don't like preek and they don't like men.

Bisexuals, on the other hand, may be convinced to lean towards the preek side of life if your dickmatics is superior.

But considering that you're Nigerian, and Nigerian men are incompetent in the sex department, I'd say your chances are closer to nil.
You must have rode enough to conclude this
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by Sixfeetbelle: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

You must have rode enough to conclude this

Did your ego take a hit? tongue

Doesn't matter and doesn't change the fact that Nigerian men don't know how to fvck
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by JOACHINpedro: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Did your ego take a hit? tongue

Doesn't matter and doesn't change the fact that Nigerian men don't know how to fvck
Okay Madam Pro grin
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by FalseProphet1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Dearest lesbian, kindly come to my spiritual center for sexual deliverance, and after one week of energetic sexual exercise, those dwarf demons that plant lesbian thoughts in you would be banished forever.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by Sixfeetbelle: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Dearest lesbian, kindly come to my spiritual center for sexual deliverance, and after one week of energetic sexual exercise, those dwarf demons that plant lesbian thoughts in you would be banished forever.

This I have seen.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Energetic sexual exercise

Make we dey go front first.
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by FalseProphet1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Energetic sexual exercise

Make we dey go front first.
Send me a DM. Your total deliverance is all I'm after, and you wouldn't need to pay any seed or offering, I'll conduct the sexual deliverance sessions on you for free.

As a prophet I have both physical and spiritual energy and both would be put to good use on you.

This I have seen.
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by Sixfeetbelle: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Send me a DM. Your total deliverance is all I'm after, and you wouldn't need to pay any seed or offering, I'll conduct the sexual deliverance sessions on you for free.

As a prophet I have both physical and spiritual energy and both would be put to good use on you.

This I have seen.

Thank you for the offer prophet, but I don't need deliverance yet.
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by dayleke: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You have d freedom to express yourself ma'am but please do not generalize.
How many Nigerian men you don fork to kum to that conclusion?

πŸ˜±πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by Umbrateeth04: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
desert straight man,,kindly come to my spiritual centre for sexual deliverance,,and after one week of energetic sexual exercise,,those dwarf demons that plant straightness in you would be banished forever....this I have seen grin grin grin grinπŸ˜†
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by Sixfeetbelle: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
dayleke:

You have d freedom to express yourself ma'am but please do not generalize.
How many Nigerian men you don fork to kum to that conclusion?

πŸ˜±πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

The comrade you people sent to represent you does not know how to fvck πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜…

As he came "on behalf of all Nigerian men", I'm confident in my generalisation.

Tankio
Re: How To Convert A Lesbian by VawulenceProMax: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
desert straight man,,kindly come to my spiritual centre for sexual deliverance,,and after one week of energetic sexual exercise,,those dwarf demons that plant straightness in you would be banished forever....this I have seen grin grin grin grinπŸ˜†
please come out and play

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When A Girl Promises To Show Up And Doesn't Come / Husband Files For Divorce Because Wife Is Dirty & Doesnt Clean The House (vid) / Brothel Addiction: Can't Remember When Last I Changed My Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.