Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Is This A Revenge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Revenge? (461 Views)

Lady Sl.e.e.ps With Her Boyfriend’s Father As A Revenge For Breaking Her Heart / I Want A Revenge !!! Call Me Petty, I Don't Care / Lady Sleeps With Her Boyfriend’s Dad As A Revenge For Breaking Her Heart (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Revenge? by Walatip222: 6:05am On Feb 01, 2023
A friend of mine accused me of being revengeful.
We had a minor disagreement about an issue sometime. He shouted at me in public, although it was embarrassing, but I didn't take it serious and acted as if nothing happened.
We were on train yesterday, when we argued about an issue. I got furious and I really raised my voice in anger.
Now he accused me of being revengeful. I told him why is it that you don't want to take same thing you do to others?
I see this as an emotional blackmail. "Do to others what you want them do to you"
He reported me to 2 of our other friends already
Re: Is This A Revenge? by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Niggas behaving like bitches.
Screaming at each other on trains and all.
That's a bitch move.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Revenge? by devilmaycry: 6:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:
Niggas behaving like bitches.
Screaming at each other on trains and all.
That's a bitch move.

In addition, reporting to two other friends plus bringing the trashy stuff to nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Revenge? by Qatar2022: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Walatip222:
We had a minor disagreement about an issue sometime. He shouted at me in public, although it was embarrassing, but I didn't take it serious and acted as if nothing happened.
We were on train yesterday, when we argued about an issue. I got furious and I really raised my voice in anger.
Now he accused me of being revengeful. I told him why is it that you don't want to take same thing you do to others?
I see this as an emotional blackmail. "Do to others what you want them do to you"
You got it right he is blackmailing you emotionally
Re: Is This A Revenge? by headbasher96(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2023
So friends now raise their voice on eachother na rivals una be no be friends
Re: Is This A Revenge? by Theboy21: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Two of you are Princess angry
Re: Is This A Revenge? by Eyinju112(f): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
😂
Re: Is This A Revenge? by Blunttruth: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2023
Walatip222:
This isn't a problem
Re: Is This A Revenge? by Streetmovement(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bitches 🤣😂

When y'all are pose' to be throwing punches 😂

1 Like

Re: Is This A Revenge? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2023
Such divas
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Behind Sex / . / This Is Pure Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.