Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. (553 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by Nlanalyst: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Please help.
I was trying to transfer 15k to someone and mistakingly, I recharged my line absentmindedly instead.
Please help me, how can I convert it back to cash?
Cc
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2023
You sell it to a useful user, maybe like 10k.
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by matrixme(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2023
If it is MTN, use Palmpay to convert the recharge to cash

1 Like

Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by Nlanalyst: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2023
matrixme:
If it is MTN, use Palmpay to convert the recharge to cash
It's MTN, please how?
Elaborate I beg of you.
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Please help.
I was trying to transfer 15k to someone and mistakingly, I recharged my line absentmindedly instead.
Cc
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Which network?

I can help
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Nlanalyst:

It's MTN, please how?
Elaborate I beg of you.
If it's MTN, pm me.

Don't use the 15,000 to call or sub yet,

1 Like

Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by Nlanalyst: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

If it's MTN, pm me.

Don't use the 15,000 to call or sub yet,
I don't have access to my mail, let's discuss here please. I do not mind.
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Nlanalyst:

I don't have access to my mail, let's discuss here please. I do not mind.
Okay, I will analyse the details soon
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by Nlanalyst: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Okay, I will analyse the details soon
I'll appreciate bros.
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by visaclick: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2023
grin remember when I sent 10k airtime to another number because I type 8 instead of 9
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by Nlanalyst: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
visaclick:
grin remember when I sent 10k airtime to another number because I type 8 instead of 9
This one mad o.
Na to kiss the money bye bye be that abi you get am back?
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
Nlanalyst, there are many processes to reverse airtime to cash, but some charges are high, why some are low.

Use this link to convert your airtime to cash, charges are low: https://www.airtimeflip.com/

You Sha go compensate me if e work, if it doesn't work inform me, I have more steps.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by Nlanalyst: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:
Nlanalyst, there are many processes to reverse airtime to cash, but some charges are high, why some are low.

Use this link to convert your airtime to cash, charges are low: https://www.airtimeflip.com/

You Sha go compensate me if e work, if it doesn't work inform me, I have more steps.
Thanks but I'm not doing business with these online guys. #12, 250 was what one said he will pay me.
I rather use everything myself.
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by Nlanalyst: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Please help.
Cc
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by visaclick: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2023
Nlanalyst:

This one mad o.
Na to kiss the money buy buy be that abi you get am back?
grin grin get fire back, oti lor
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Thanks but I'm not doing business with these online guys. #12, 250 was what one said he will pay me.
I rather use everything myself.
Then use palmpay, but charges are high
Re: Help! I Recharged 15k While Trying To Make A Transfer. by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2023
QNlanalyst, I have once reverse my airtime to cash through MTNNG on Twitter but it was delayed, are you on Twitter?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Underate Mental Care / Mix Tomato & Carrots To Double ⇈your Dragon Size In No Time√ / Please Help!!!! How Do I Overcome Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.