Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video (798 Views)

Osinbajo Not Among Those Sabotaging Tinubu - El-Rufai (Video) / 2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by herkeem: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-s1_-Ay7g

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has said some elements in Nigeria’s Presidential Villa are working against Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The governor also revealed that the individuals had their candidate for the APC presidential primaries, but the candidate could not win.

El-Rufai disclosed this on Wednesday while fielding questions on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme.

The governor said those individual elements are hiding behind President Muhammadu Buhari’s desire to do what he thinks is right.

He said, ”I believe there are elements in the Villa that want us to lose the election because they didn’t get their way; they had their candidate. Their candidate did not win the primaries.
“They are trying to get us to lose the election, and they are hiding behind the president’s desire to do what he thinks is right. I will give two examples: this petroleum subsidy, which is costing the country trillions of Naira, was something that we all agreed would be removed. In fact, I had a discussion with the president and showed him why it had to go. Because how can you have a capital budget of N200b for federal roads and then spend N2 Trillion on petroleum subsidy? This was a conversation I had with the president in 2021 when the subsidy thing started rising. He was convinced. We left. It changed. Everyone in the government agreed, and it changed.
“The second example I will give is this currency redesign. You have to understand the president. People are blaming the Governor of the Central Bank for the currency redesign, but No. You have to go back and look at the first outing of Buhari as president. He did this; the Buhari, Idiagbon regime changed our currency and did it in secrecy with a view to catching those that are stashing away illicit funds. It is a very good intention. The president has his right. But doing it at this time within the allotted time does not make any political or economic sense.”
https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/01/2023-election-elements-in-presidential-villa-working-against-tinubu-el-rufai/
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by herkeem: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Nothing but the truth.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Dreal1247: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2023
The Naira shortage and the hike in the price of petrolatum products are already sufficient proof that Tinubu and APC are being schemed out from the center. But the wise Nigerians are pitching tent with Mr Peter Obi. Atiku is also APC. He only relocated for his selfish interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by RoyalUc(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Obviously obvious!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Cherish233: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Aye☺️
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Massiveglory: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Pmb knows Nigerians are not happy with his presidency. He wants to leave a legacy bigger than the one GEJ left. He wants to give a fair ground for election.

Emilokan and his urchins know that a fair election is sure loss for them . So they are not happy
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by UnfairLife7(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Interesting

Northern governors love for Tinubu

I see Tinubu winning the presidency

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
That's a lie, APC 8 yrs of failure is against Tinubu.

If Tinubu has the solution to the problem of government let him give buhari now!

So he can win
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by yemex04(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2023
This is Crystal clear but they will yet fail again like they did before.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by RoyalUc(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Interesting

Northern governors love for Tinubu

I see Tinubu winning the presidency

When your own party men and strong political office holders even in the Villa are scheming your failure?
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by spy24(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2023
We many wey no want am oga El

So because the presidency is not being partizan all of ona dey vibrate, bat don get ticket what is left of the presidency again.

You people should go and contest on a level playing field jare ... Disturbing our peace everyday because them don stifle ona rigging mechanism

If buhari delivers a free and fair election, he'd be my best president since 1999.
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by UnfairLife7(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2023
RoyalUc:

When your own party men and strong political office holders even in the Villa are scheming your failure?

Lol

They did that in primary and they failed

The 14 whooping northern governors are solidly behind JAGABAN

If JAGABAN no win make i get K leg 😀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Racoon(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
Even Tinubu fully know that Buhari does not want him as president hence his recent outbursts @ Abeokuta Ogun State.

Guess Festus Keyamo, Bayo Onanuga, Femi Fani-Kayode etc all now code the real jungle maturing? Guess one can see how they have gone numb in recent times?
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by jogojogo: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
Pmb knows Nigerians are not happy with his presidency. He wants to leave a legacy bigger than the one GEJ left. He wants to give a fair ground for election.

Emilokan and his urchins know that a fair election is sure loss for them . So they are not happy
He wants to leave a legacy and was requesting that the APC governors should allowed him pick a predecessor?
He tried to muzzle the primaries instead of allowing a level playing ground. He through the party's chairman tried to installed Ahmed lawal for either one of these two reasons. Either to make way for Atiku or for his interest in having a Northern muslim take over from him.
PMB does not supports Tinubu. This should not be painted. Elrufai should say it plain

The major loyalist Tinubu has from the North are the Northern APC governors but may be not all of them

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Kyase(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2023
I can mention 2 names

And one of them is a brother of a grass cutting thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by jogojogo: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Racoon:
Even Tinubu fully know that Buhari does not want him as president hence his recent outbursts @ Abeokuta Ogun State.

Guess Festus Keyamo, Bayo Onanuga, Femi Fani-Kayode etc all now code the real jungle maturing? Guess one can see how they have gone numb in recent times?

Numb in recent times?
the three of them were online within the last three days na
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Penguin2: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Hahahahahaha!

Meanwhile, Tinubu urchins are still leaving in denial 🤣.

Maybe now their Kaduna midget has said it to the world, they will finally accept reality.

Tinubu will be humiliated at the polls.

Ndi ala!
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Penguin2: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2023
Kyase:
I can mention 2 names

And one of them is a brother of a grass cutting thief

Boss Mustapha!

That’s his name, but unfortunately you and your Tinubu are helpless.

There’s nothing you can do.

Una no go even fit mess sef😏.

I’m sure you guys are enjoying the matured jungle.
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by 175(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2023
grin
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by kettykin: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2023
The title should have read , some elements in heaven are totally against the candidacy of Tinubu, how on earth will a Muslim Muslim ticket fly in a country like Nigeria, some people are not just insensitive but outrightly wicked and ungodly
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by kettykin: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Boss Mustapha!

Apart from him no reasonable person will vote this demonic Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Kyase(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Boss Mustapha!

Let's bet bro
Tinubu is the next president
Can you bet on peter obi?

Boss is worthless and can only influence Adamawa
His candidate was Amaechi, I supported Amaechi for the ticket but with what's happening, the love I have for both Amaechi and boss is gone

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Sammy07: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2023
Mustapha and Emeifele

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Kyase(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:
Mustapha and Emeifele

So you know them too grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by omonnakoda: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2023
Massiveglory:

Yes

Bail is free
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Elrufai you are part of the element, no dy disguise. Elrufai will always be an Atiku boy. It’s a win win situation for us. Atiku Sak
Re: 2023 Election: Elements In the Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai. Video by Mynd44: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2023

(1)

Udu Express Junction Near Warri. Protesters Destroy Atiku And Okowa Billboards. / 4 Days To The General Election; Tinubu Yet To Visit The US / NIGERIA DECIDES: My Analysis On The Voting Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.