Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

90 Day Fiancé's Angela & Ilesanmi Allegedly End Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90 Day Fiancé's Angela & Ilesanmi Allegedly End Marriage (388 Views)

Meet Michael, the 90 day fiancé when He Was A Corper / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

90 Day Fiancé's Angela & Ilesanmi Allegedly End Marriage by omojoibo: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2023
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/90-day-fianc%C3%A9-s-angela-michael-allegedly-end-marriage/ar-AA16XyWp?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=a9a388590fbf4e36a94c8c1bfd1a47b8

Angela Deem and Michael Ilesanmi from 90 Day Fiancé celebrated their 3rd anniversary by supposedly conforming their long-incoming split. The 56-year-old Georgia woman was first spotted in the TLC franchise on 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days season 2 with 34-year-old Nigerian man Michael. Angela’s insecurity and trust issues often made her get into shocking fights with Michael. In their latest appearance in 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? season 7, Angela found out Michael had a secret American girlfriend who he met on Instagram.
90 Day Fiancé's Angela Deem resolved to divorce Michael during the Tell-All. However, fans suspected Angela would never divorce Michael because she would have done it already during all the years they were together. Just like in the Happily Ever After? season 7 Tell-All, Angela had told Michael she was “done” with him in Happily Ever After? season 6, only to get back together. But according to a report by InTouch, Angela, and Michael have parted ways. “Angela and Michael are not together,” a source told the publication. No more information was given about why Angela and Michael made the sudden decision to quit their relationship. It can be assumed it was because of Michael’s cheating scandal or some new controversial situation.

Re: 90 Day Fiancé's Angela & Ilesanmi Allegedly End Marriage by myyansh68(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2023
😞
Lord,protect us from those gold diggers hiding under the umbrella of love in order to benefit from your connectivity, educations,social circles, money, name tag, pappers and citizenship particulars.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

God Punish You / UK Pool Week 42 Nap / True Life Story: A Witch Doctor Wants Me To Marry Her And Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.