Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai (1806 Views)

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by thisweekng: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Nasir El-Rufai, the governor of Kaduna State, asserted on Wednesday that Bola Tinubu, the APC’s presidential candidate, is being opposed by some individuals in Aso Rock.
El-Rufai claims that the opposition to Tinubu is due to the fact that their favored candidate for president was defeated in the APC primaries.

El-Rufai asserted that those individuals are attempting to ensure that the ruling party loses the upcoming presidential election.

This was revealed by the governor of Kaduna State during an interview that aired on Channels TV on Wednesday.

El-Rufai revealed this while taking questions for the Sunrise Daily program on Channels Television.

The governor said those individual elements are hiding behind President Muhammadu Buhari’s desire to do what he thinks is right.

He said, “I believe there are elements in the Villa that want us to lose the election because they didn’t get their way; they had their candidate. Their candidate did not win the primaries.

“They are trying to get us to lose the election, and they are hiding behind the president’s desire to do what he thinks is right. I will give two examples: this petroleum subsidy, which is costing the country trillions of Naira, was something that we all agreed would be removed. In fact, I had a discussion with the president and showed him why it had to go. Because how can you have a capital budget of N200b for federal roads and then spend N2 Trillion on petroleum subsidy? This was a conversation I had with the president in 2021 when the subsidy thing started rising. He was convinced. We left. It changed. Everyone in the government agreed, and it changed.

“The second example I will give is this currency redesign. You have to understand the president. People are blaming the Governor of the Central Bank for the currency redesign, but No. You have to go back and look at the first outing of Buhari as president. He did this; the Buhari, Idiagbon regime changed our currency and did it in secrecy with a view to catching those that are stashing away illicit funds. It is a very good intention. The president has his right. But doing it at this time within the allotted time does not make any political or economic sense.”

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/01/why-powers-in-aso-rock-are-working-against-tinubu-el-rufai/

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Naira20: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2023
El-rufai is irrelevant

Nigerians don't need his opinions

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Peter Obi is our choice

7 Likes

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Tinubuadvocate: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Who are the Nigerians you are referring to here?say you ipob not interested we will understand.
Naira20:
El-rufai is irrelevant

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Mindacademy1: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2023
The cowards hiding behind the president shall fail again. No amount of scheming can help them.

Jagaban is Nigeria next president.

6 Likes

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by mbaise1000: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2023
For me I know that this election is a win win for me and THOSE that have been made to hate the shit hole with passion, whoever wins this, election doesn't matter, nigeria is gone, greed and hate and selfishness is responsible, no section loves nigeria as a country, only the IGBOS are not in denial, and the irony is that they are even the ones that is holding this country together, by omission mostly, there has never been a time in nigeria that the best man for the job or available has ruled nigeria and it is not going to start now, fortunately, the time is ripe for the final desecration of nigeria when everyone will go their ways, my sincere wish is that no person's blood will ber shed for that because nigeria doesn't deserve the blood of any human being no matter where they come from or who they are, but if anyone wants to die for nigeria, or kill for nigeria, it's their decision and will give account to my Jesus Christ on the judgement day, once more I say, thank you to the professional patriots who made it possible,

1 Like

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Cyberterror: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2023
The power behind Jagaban is mightier than those cabalian powers in Aso Rock who couldn't stop Tinubu in the primaries. Even if you add all the votes of Tinubu's opponents in the primaries and gift them to only one person, Tinubu would still have won it by a landslide. That's how popular Jagaban is. Listening to El Rufai was refreshing. Tinubu is our next President.

3 Likes

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Generation1: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Naira20:
El-rufai is irrelevant

The bitter true is that he more relevant than your entire generation .. some obi supporters are bankrupt of wisdom, how can you open your mouth and say a serving governor is not relevant…
He has been leading over 9millons people for the pass 7years and you say is irrelevant… I don’t think you know the meaning sha…..

3 Likes

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
clever talkin rifai,you do one thing and say anoda thing. angry
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Okoroawusa: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
E f'okan bale

The forces behind JAGABAN are stronger...we will emerge victorious.
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Naira20: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kikikiki... You are just too daft.
El-rufai is irrelevant and is just like any random commentator invited to air his opinions.
For the umpteenth time, he is very irrelevant. Go and tell him that.
Generation1:

The bitter true is that he more relevant than your entire generation .. some obi supporters are bankrupt of wisdom, how can you open your mouth and say a serving governor is not relevant…
He has been leading over 9millons people for the pass 7years and you say is irrelevant… I don’t think you know the meaning sha…..

3 Likes

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by rummmy: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Before the election,they will fight themselves
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is about making history, winning over internal and external political forces ain't a child play

Northerners ain't betrayal, it is time to prove that, Osibanjo career is over, Buhari will regret how he ruin his own govt trying to Backstabbing people that stay put to him when the world was against him

Tinubu victory is yours ahead of Feb 25 in Jesus name, insha Allah
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by somehow: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
The redesigning of some naira notes caught these people off guard.

They are now so desperate and ready to burn any bridge possible.
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by Naajjii: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cyberterror:
The power behind Jagaban is mightier than those cabalian powers in Aso Rock who couldn't stop Tinubu in the primaries. Even if you add all the votes of Tinubu's opponents in the primaries and gift them to only one person, Tinubu would still have won it by a landslide. That's how popular Jagaban is. Listening to El Rufai was refreshing. Tinubu is our next President.
Let see how it will go
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by securitywatch50: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Can you allow someone like him to rule your family house
Cyberterror:
by converting the family property and be giving you a peanut for more than twenty years and the same man wants to rule your community.

If that's your choice may it happen to you.
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by IgOga(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
I hope say nor be Osibanjo dem dey reference here grin

If na PYO na him be say e be the Pastor wey nor dey forgive and forget grin grin......but wetin PYO wan gain say him political helper fail to become president. Like ologundudu talk am...e get why Tinubu and Buhari settle for muslim-muslim...

I hope PYO nor follow the cabal sha cos if Tinubu win lasan him and Aregebe go vomit their loot to EFCC
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by stacyadams: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
securitywatch50:
Can you allow someone like him to rule your family houseby converting the family property and be giving you a peanut for more than twenty years and the same man wants to rule your community.

If that's your choice may it happen to you.

Don't mind those useless urchins...they still carry jerricans under this hot sun dey find fuel, them still queue for bank dey find money ,them still pay 1k to withdraw 10k from pos ,if at all them see where to withdraw money...
Hunger go kill them before them go get sense grin
Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by DMerciful(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bubu pleaded Ambode's case but Tinubu say him nor go gree. Bubu kept quiet.

Bubu said he should be allowed to choose is successor, Northern APC governors say no. Bubu kept quiet.

Bubu go show Tinupoo shege. He's got it coming

1 Like

Re: Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai by BestMan001: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vote Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Check Out The Only 2023 Elections Prophecy That Has Come True / How Can A Man That Said This Be Tagged A Religious Bigot? / Fact Check: Obasanjo Only Seized Lagos LGA Funds, Not Entire State Allocation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.