Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Who Is Your God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your God? (442 Views)

Believers, Does Your God Obey The Natural Laws Of Nature? / How Great Is Your God? / Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your God? by terrezo2002(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Everyone serves something. Though we have freewill as humans, yet we all serve something. Whether you are an atheist or not.
Some serve God
Some serve the devil directly
Some serve idols
Some serve money
Some serve fame
Some serve people
Some serve themselves.
The best you can serve is God Almighty. It is Him alone you should serve and love with all of your heart, soul and might.
Do not be decieved by those who say you should not serve God. They have been given over to a reprobate mind to those things which are not convenient. That's why you see them serve foolish things.
Be wise and serve the God who created you.
Whatever you choose to serve is your God
Do not be a servant of mundane things

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your God? by Maynman: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
It’s “him” alone. Really cheesy

God is used for males.
Goddess is used for females.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your God? by terrezo2002(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
2 Kings 17:36 But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.
Re: Who Is Your God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
terrezo2002:

2 Kings 17:36 But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.
The narrator is talking to a race whose ancestors were brought up out of the land of Egypt!
Please were your own ancestors part of those mentioned? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your God? by Spare124: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
The king of kings....

Please guys I ñeed anyone to help me 500N
As small as it is, it can literally safe my life this moment

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your God? by terrezo2002(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The narrator is talking to a race whose ancestors were brought up out of the land of Egypt!
Please were your own ancestors part of those mentioned? undecided
I no get power to argue jaare. Did God not say you should worship Him alone? Abi did He tell you to worship another?
Concentrate on the topic and stop fault finding
Re: Who Is Your God? by AntiChristian: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Allah is my One and Only God!

He is without partner, son or helper in His dominion, origination and Sustenance of the Universe!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your God? by terrezo2002(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
AntiChristian:
Allah is my One and Only God!

He is without partner, son or helper in His dominion, origination and Sustenance of the Universe!
How did you know God has no Son?
Re: Who Is Your God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
terrezo2002:

I no get power to argue jaare. Did God not say you should worship Him alone? Abi did He tell you to worship another?
Concentrate on the topic and stop fault finding

I only asked a question but if you don't have the answer no wahala i can understand! undecided
Re: Who Is Your God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Spare124:

The king of kings....
Please guys I ñeed anyone to help me 500N
As small as it is, it can literally safe my life this moment
Psalms 23:1; 37:25 undecided
Re: Who Is Your God? by Spare124: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Psalms 23:1; 37:25 undecided
Bro/sis
Honestly I have tried praying,but for now I'm now I'm not working due to the accident I had recently,feeding myself as been impossible.
I'm not lazy neither am I a scam
Re: Who Is Your God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Spare124:
Bro/sis
Honestly I have tried praying,but for now I'm now I'm not working due to the accident I had recently,feeding myself as been impossible.
I'm not lazy neither am I a scam

I understand you but how about your family in the spirit?
Jesus promised:

"And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit everlasting life". Matthew 19:29

A Christian may loose any or all his relatives but then people who are members of the body of Christ will take care of him or her as our family member.
When you come to social media like this asking for financial assistance it's an insult to the God of Abraham whose words i quoted for you earlier.
I don't know your religion but i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses you can never ever find a member of my congregation asking for financial assistance from people he never knew because his brothers and sisters are ever ready to help as our brother in the house of faith. Galatians 6:10
Re: Who Is Your God? by Umbrateeth04: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
Everyone serves something. Though we have freewill as humans, yet we all serve something. Whether you are an atheist or not.
Some serve God
Some serve the devil directly
Some serve idols
Some serve money
Some serve fame
Some serve people
Some serve themselves.
The best you can serve is God Almighty. It is Him alone you should serve and love with all of your heart, soul and might.
Do not be decieved by those who say you should not serve God. They have been given over to a reprobate mind to those things which are not convenient. That's why you see them serve foolish things.
Be wise and serve the God who created you.
Whatever you choose to serve is your God
Do not be a servant of mundane things

TERREZO2002 A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOLTERREZO2002 A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOLTERREZO2002 A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

Idiotic wretch

Idiotic wretch

Idiotic wretch

Idiotic wretch

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL

(1) (Reply)

How Satan Is Monitoring The Elect Of God In The New World Order / Holy Brethren / Festival Of Miracles With Prophet Orah Jerome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.