Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Will Become An Employer Of Labour This Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Will Become An Employer Of Labour This Year (269 Views)

An Employer Sent The Above Message To His Employees / Can An Employer Be Sued For Paying Less Than 30k Minimum Wage? / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Become An Employer Of Labour This Year by Moneyxpress: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
By the grace of God, it has always been my dream to have a business of my own.
Hopefully, by the end of March, I will hit the ground running.
I have packaged it the way that will make it look attractive, thou i wish to start small but believe you me, in the next few months, i will share the success story on this platform.
God's Pleasant Surprises awaits me!

1 Like

Re: I Will Become An Employer Of Labour This Year by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
youve made a good decision. Hopefully it will grow as you've wished it
Re: I Will Become An Employer Of Labour This Year by barthmew(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Congratulations in advance.
Re: I Will Become An Employer Of Labour This Year by Moneyxpress: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:
youve made a good decision. Hopefully it will grow as you've wished it

Thank you
Amen to your wishes
Stay blessed
Re: I Will Become An Employer Of Labour This Year by Moneyxpress: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
barthmew:
Congratulations in advance.

Thank you dear

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy - Operations Manager / Jumia Share Price Analysis / The Best Way To Be Happy, Certificate, Jobs, Cook, Inflation, Abroad, Ecommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.