Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) (29052 Views)

Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Shikini: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Great
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Chetas81(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
lansile:
dey no dey give shishi na only shirts dem just dey share
What does someone like you need during the campaign
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
The "Anointed" one
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Chetas81(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Taiggarr:

Make we put money..

Peter Obi won't win in the South East..

Anyi nor on ground..
IF TINUBU IS YOUR CANDIDATE THEN YOU NEED YABA LEFT
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
victorsola:
this are jus t Igbo boys who couldn’t stay in their town to do business. They are everywhere like flee

Fleas English just died.
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
gozmok1:
Tinubu is sick .. and senile .. reason why he’s age is an issue

Buhari is old and still functional.. articulates well even tho maybe daft with governace

Obasanjo is old and yet too fit for his age .. strength and can still bed a woman comfortably

Trump is old .. strong and still moves without assistance or someone to act as wedge .. walk upright not bend bend ..like crayfish..

Biden is old and still run .. jogs gives speeches without gaffe and don’t lick mic..

They problem is Tinubu and his health ..age no Dey help am again.. even right now .. a very sick Mohammed Ali .. will punch nonsenses out of him

Atiku sef don old for age .. but his body fit .. even with his health.. speaks eloquently and moves straight

Drugs and rituals .. don bend Tinubu comot human being .. man dey shake … Yoruba juju wey he carry for body alone ..

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
I pray he doesn't disappoint Nigerians like buhari did.
My prayers too. Ntori oun lemi naa maa dibofun, by God's grace. Buhari mata taya pesin. I carried his matter on my head in 2015. See what's happening now. It's well
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eriokanmi:
My prayers too. Ntori oun lemi naa maa dibofun, by God's grace. Buhari mata taya pesin. I carried his matter on my head in 2015. See what's happening now. It's well

Obi will disappoint you worse than Buhari and Jonathan combined. A man who was a colossal failure as governor in a homogenized state would drive a multiethnic state like nigeria into abyss.

Catholic church and nepotism would be the order of the day and he will loot nigeria worse than mobutu did in zaire.
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by victorsola: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
JealousCobra:

Fleas English just died.
it’s not my mothers tongue. So kill ursef
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
victorsola:
it’s not my mothers tongue. So kill ursef

Mumu, next time use your mother's tongue.
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Taiggarr: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Chetas81:
IF TINUBU IS YOUR CANDIDATE THEN YOU NEED YABA LEFT

I need Yaba left and Tinubu has won already..

Put your money where your mouth is .
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Taiggarr: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gossiphub:

500k are you in?

Children.......you just exposed yourself..
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by onuman: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
gozmok1:
Tinubu is sick .. and senile .. reason why he’s age is an issue

Buhari is old and still functional.. articulates well even tho maybe daft with governace

Obasanjo is old and yet too fit for his age .. strength and can still bed a woman comfortably

Trump is old .. strong and still moves without assistance or someone to act as wedge .. walk upright not bend bend ..like crayfish..

Biden is old and still run .. jogs gives speeches without gaffe and don’t lick mic..

They problem is Tinubu and his health ..age no Dey help am again.. even right now .. a very sick Mohammed Ali .. will punch nonsenses out of him

Atiku sef don old for age .. but his body fit .. even with his health.. speaks eloquently and moves straight

Drugs and rituals .. don bend Tinubu comot human being .. man dey shake … Yoruba juju wey he carry for body alone ..

In bold. Walahi, drugs dealt with Tinubu big blow.
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by hopexter(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi is nothing but a scammer and deceiving the gullible ones. If not for tribal bigotry Obi should be hiding his head in shame. See this below few years ago on this same nairaland

Yet they want the cursed candidate to be the president of Nigeria. I want to see him campaign in Anambra
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by victorsola: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
JealousCobra:

Mumu, next time use your mother's tongue.
the will be . Wa ku danu las las ni
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by nkpommpko(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi is nothing but a scammer and deceiving the gullible ones. If not for tribal bigotry Obi should be hiding his head in shame. See this below few years ago on this same nairaland
who is this person you screenshot her Senseless un-intelligent comment? She just has one vote of the haystack. Imp, jump on the train you been left behind, Again!
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
nkpommpko:
who is this person you screenshot her Senseless un-intelligent comment? She just has one vote of the haystack. Imp, jump on the train you been left behind, Again!
That was far back 2012 and that’s the true nature of Peter Obi. Accept the bitter truth
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
gaffmanor:

Obi will disappoint you worse than Buhari and Jonathan combined. A man who was a colossal failure as governor in a homogenized state would drive a multiethnic state like nigeria into abyss.

Catholic church and nepotism would be the order of the day and he will loot nigeria worse than mobutu did in zaire.
Thanks. We keep trying. No harm in trying
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Chetas81(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Taiggarr:

I need Yaba left and Tinubu has won already..

Put your money where your mouth is .
existence slave know their self
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by shiki(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Get well soon
limeta:
Malaria show up the wrong time
I missed the show
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by MomohMrMoore: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obi will get few hundred votes in Sokoto. All my Ibos there.
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by nkpommpko(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2023
peepydelano:
That was far back 2012 and that’s the true nature of Peter Obi. Accept the bitter truth
obi is not flawless, and even if he is a thief like everyone one that hates him for whatever reason wants to believe, he is not the brazen type. He still has redemption like the second thief that was crucified with Jesus Christ. I choose obi. I must vote for him
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Taiggarr: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Chetas81:
existence slave know their self

This is what you learnt from your mother hounding your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father..
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Chetas81(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Taiggarr:

This is what you learnt from your mother hounding your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father..
YOU'RE A SLAVE WHO LOVE HIS CHAIN
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by stev120(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2023
I strongly believe there are a huge number of persons tired of APC and PDP up North.
If you are riding on any of these parties regardless of how clean you are the party has stained you.
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Taiggarr: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chetas81:
YOU'RE A SLAVE WHO LOVE HIS CHAIN

I do...

Tinubu's chains I wear for the next 8 years..

Drink acid!
Re: Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Taiggarr:

I do...

Tinubu's chains I wear for the next 8 years..

Drink acid!
and Dyn 4me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections / Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.