Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,647 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Social Experiment On Naija Married Women - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Social Experiment On Naija Married Women (744 Views)

Important: PTA, BVN And Married Women / 31 Days Uber/ Lyft Driving Experiment In Ontario, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by jeffmatt4u(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
So I decided to carry out a little social experiment on Nigerian married women to know their level of faithfulness they have for their husbands and marriage.
I created a fake Facebook account using a good looking guy, not too handsome though.
After setting up the account, I proceeded to sending friend request to my married female neighbors and others around my area.
After about a week, majority of them accepted the friend request and I began chatting them and familiarizing with them. Many of them told me they aren't married including my upstairs neighbors wife shocked (I was shocked).
I began flirt chatting with some while directly offering money to others for sex . To my astonishment, they agreed except one of my street lady who say he can't do such that she was married but others accepted my offer and waiting for a date.
My neighbors upstairs was even eager and agreed to meet me in the next town( where I told her I live) but she said she won't sleep over.
After a while I proceeded to delete the fake Facebook account.
So my question is, what is really happening to our married women?
Some conclusion I drew are
1. Maybe they are not happy in marriage
2. Maybe they married who they don't love
3. They just want to taste another man
4. They needed money
5. They just want to flirt

Tell me what it is or add your own reasons.

The way I look at that my married female neighbor when ever I see her ehhh, I shake my head and pity my good neighbor her husband.

Tell me your take on this unfaithfulness.

1 Like

Re: My Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by CodeTemplar: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is the same pattern the accuser of the brethren uses before God against God's people. He won't say he was the tempter but tell of how they fail and disobeyed God's commandment. Why tempt them then accuse them?
Re: My Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by symbianDON(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
jeffmatt4u:
So I decided to carry out a little social experiment on Nigerian married women to know their level of faithfulness they have for their husbands and marriage.
I created a fake Facebook account using a good looking guy, not too handsome though.
After setting up the account, I proceeded to sending friend request to my married female neighbors and others around my area.
After about a week, majority of them accepted the friend request and I began chatting them and familiarizing with them. Many of them told me they aren't married including my upstairs neighbors wife shocked (I was shocked).
I began flirt chatting with some while directly offering money to others for sex . To my astonishment, they agreed except one of my street lady who say he can't do such that she was married but others accepted my offer and waiting for a date.
My neighbors upstairs was even eager and agreed to meet me in the next town( where I told her I live) but she said she won't sleep over.
After a while I proceeded to delete the fake Facebook account.
So my question is, what is really happening to our married women?
Some conclusion I drew are
1. Maybe they are not happy in marriage
2. Maybe they married who they don't love
3. They just want to taste another man
4. They needed money
5. They just want to flirt

Tell me what it is or add your own reasons.

The way I look at that my married female neighbor when ever I see her ehhh, I shake my head and pity my good neighbor her husband.

Tell me your take on this unfaithfulness.
this is deep....
Re: My Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Juoflife1(f): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigerian men dey keep prick one place? They cheat for the same reasons Nigerian men cheat. Akamu and custard is not the same.
Rada rada
Re: My Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by nololbat(f): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigerian men also cheat. I have hooked up with Nigerians before who didn't say they were married, but I found out about it later. So it's not just about the women.
Re: My Social Experiment On Naija Married Women by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2023
The mod should move this thread to romance section.

(1) (Reply)

Monster Fish: Nairalander Tours Lagos Fish Markets For The Biggest Fish. / Return To Embassy / Student Travel With Isic (international Student Identity Card)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.