Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) (10164 Views)

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) / Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by buhariguy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
onatisi:
why is it that it is only APC that is complaining? it means the naira redesign has really destabilized their plans
my wife told me yesternight, that people were crying in the market,
They could not buy and sell because of the scarcity of money, she also said the pos people said bank instructed the pos to charge 10%, if not they will take the pos from them.
Please you and your generation should not be foo.lish for what does not affect tinubu or apc in anyway.
I'm only concern for innocent citizen not to put the blame of this naira redesign bad policy on APC,
That is why I'm telling people that obi.diot people and atiku support the bad policy, so that the masses can come hard on obi and atiku

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by v2: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2023
It is the policy of the PDP
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by yamiluck(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Naira is the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Tinubu Meets Buhari To Begin ACN-CPC Merger Talks / Obiano Marks Armed-forces Remembrance Day In Awka- Pictures / Oba Solomon Ilesanmi Calls Governor Fayemi's Projects Legendary, Lauds Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.