Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) (10126 Views)

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) / Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by MrNotAgain: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Zh0TfgVd4

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has blamed President Buhari and some people he described as โ€œfifth columnistsโ€ for pushing some government policies, including the naira redesign and persistent fuel scarcity, that he feared could eventually cause unrest in the country.

The governor, in a monitored broadcast on Channels Television today, said the currency redesign move was the idea of a few people in the Presidential Villa, Abuja and never the policy of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said, โ€œThe [Naira Redesign] is not the policy of the APC, this is not the policy of our candidate [Bola Tinubu], this is the policy of fifth columnists. They want to bring us down, they want to bring this country down.โ€

Source- https://www.icirnigeria.org/el-rufai-berates-buhari-fifth-columnists-over-naira-redesign-fuel-crisis/

11 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
The evil party....

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Missgeraldine(f): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Story for his hungry paid dogs and urchins...

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
why is it that it is only APC that is complaining? it means the naira redesign has really destabilized their plans

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
APC, SMEs and the people fighting at ATMs just to collect their money, these are the categories of people complaining.
onatisi:
why is it that it is only APC that is complaining? it means the naira redesign has really destabilized their plans

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by crossfm: 6:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Wailers grin,

El-Rufai is now chief wailer.

APC attacking APC.

APC trying to rescue us from APC.

No be juju be this.

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Lovenorth: 6:10am On Feb 02, 2023
I don't know why this useless APC are always opposing themselves, they never even for once take responsibility for their actions, they are very weak and shallow minded set of people. Nigeria can never be great under these psychopaths

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Manny21: 6:10am On Feb 02, 2023
I'm suspecting this El-Rufai. It appears to me that he has a secret agenda to demarket Tinubu and frustrate his chances of winning this election. He deliberately wants to yank away the incumbency factor and advantage from Tinubu's chances. It is all part of the northern agenda. Or how do you explain the direct confrontation on Aso Rock? Whose Aso Rock? How can you attempt to detach government policies from the policies of the party in government?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Neimar: 6:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Lmak
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by awoo10(m): 6:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Everything is working in favour of Peter Obi's good...How can you tell us "they (APC) wants to bring us (APC) down"... Isnt that some kind of juju

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2023
They are not bringing anybody down rather to make sure the presidency won't go to the highest bidder just like what happened in PDP and APC primary.

Let the people vote according to their conscience and not by monetary inducement.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by youngbabaj(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2023
BAT is winning my ward

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Igba123: 6:11am On Feb 02, 2023
It's my policy then because it's my papa that's in government.

Tinubu men/urchins and misyarning. I mean Tinubu, his men and supporters have all been baptized by God with foolishness. That's why a man who is looking for people's votes will resort to insulting same people instead of telling them what he wants to do for them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by atobs4real(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Thank you Mr Governor.
He pain Emefele as he no win primary.
Evil people people everywhere.
Delta man dey suffer every body

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by sirblend: 6:11am On Feb 02, 2023
APC is the political party that made life difficult for Nigerians.........

Shame to APC

Shame to Buhari and his economic team.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by factcheckmmm: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2023
I thought Tinubu said he will build on Buhari legacy.

Why his he complaining of naira redesign legacy

Honestly I see no bad effect of the redesign, just it's availability is the problem.

But when someone whom is supposed to campaign start hitting hard on naira redesign policy.. then it's obvious he is a culprit..

Nawao Tinubu complaning about naira redesign instead to focus on available INEC polling unit for voters

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Irupetepete: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2023
Hell Rufai is trying so hard to defend this catastrophe he and is other madmen bestow on Nigerians...
And it is funny how the short heartless midget is trying to portray himself as a calm and responsible human being...
Abi no be hell Rufai again?
The heart of that man is desperately and extremely wicked

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if Buhari even knows what's happening around him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Bonel(m): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Its APC and Tinubu's policy. He told us that he would continue from where Buhari stopped. May God not allow APC and Tinubu to happen to us again.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Sometimes I wonder if Buhari even knows what's happening around him.
shatap omenka
why are you wearing pant

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Searchingvictor: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2023
Who con be fifth columnists ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Proffdada: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2023
So the oga at the top is different from the oga at the bottom. It's truly from top to bottom cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by DonBigE82: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2023
This short man again

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by wethebest(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2023
What an interesting time to see apc fighting apc. apc want to rescue Nigeria frm apc. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Anybody supporting these evil men nd apc because of tribe nd religion shall hv no peace till death.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2023
I don't think any sane person can belong to APC. They are over disgusting. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by tojahh(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2023
See will learn a lesson
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2023
The fact that I can now travel from Lagos to Abuja via train with my two eyes closed from kidnappers, is a relief for me..

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by WibusJaga: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2023

APC fighting APC. cheesy
A House Divided Against Itself can Never Stand.

Almost impossible to successfully campaign for APC/Tinubu without campaigning against Buhari's APC calamitous regime.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Buhari don carry this guy's for handicap
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by igben(m): 6:20am On Feb 02, 2023
crossfm:
Wailers grin,

El-Rufai is now chief wailer.

APC attacking APC.

APC trying to rescue us from APC.

No be juju be this.

A house divided against itself cannot stand....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Alhaji el-rufai, welcome to the camp of the wailing wailers!

Life is just wonderful. Months ago, the average Nigerians were branded all manner of derogatory names for always complaining about the abysmal state of affairs. Today, the same people who claimed Buhari and APC have given us heaven on earth and that we're just children of hate, anger, bitterness and perdition who want nothing good for the country, have suddenly switched seats with us.

Where is ? He has stopped quoting and pasting his lengthy and meaningless epistles. Now he and his congregation are the wailers and we are the ones saying our darling daddy has done well... cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2023
youngbabaj:
BAT is winning my ward
Tinubu's zombie aka urchin, You have a dead conscience!

Watch: Angry Kano Residents Stone Helicopter In Buhariโ€™s Convoy During Visit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh60hcHI_YY

https://www.nairaland.com/7547730/watch-angry-kano-residents-stone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash / $30bn Loan: Why Nigeria Must Borrow - Oyegun / Please When Will 2017 Budget Be Passed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.