Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums (4201 Views)

EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Stone03: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
BSdetective:
We know the agenda but there's nothing that will stop a Tinubu presidency.

He can only rule in the world of demented and retarded citizens. Not Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Acidosis(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Omo, Osinbajo my guy, I see you grin grin grin Underrate federal might at your own peril. This is just the beginning. Make PO enter first. I pity miscreants in advance wink wink I pity any miscreant that will make an attempt to disrupt elections in LP strongholds in the name of working for BAT. The shoot on sight order that Buhari failed to implement in 2019 will be revisited.

..but why are some jerks (jagaband*ts) depressed over this raid? Why should any sane person be upset to see the military arrests thugs between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m? Are you people normal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Missgeraldine(f): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
lazynairalander1:
I swear some APC supporters here are making this Jagaban23 a difficult task. FG are arresting hoodlums and we are getting paranoid.
Are you saying our hope of winning is based on them?
Woo, I am getting tired of you guys, obidients are playing mind games and we seem to be falling for it.

Dem don leave you behind grin
Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by virginchaser(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
I hope June 12 won't repeat itself. I sidon dey look with my vintage eyes.
Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by lazynairalander1: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
You don't know who you're referring to.

Missgeraldine:

Dem don leave you behind grin
Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Masterclass32: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gazelle Gagaraga is nothing without his army of thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Mrtaye: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
BSdetective:
We know the agenda but there's nothing that will stop a Tinubu presidency.
Enu o se io
Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu ma lule pii lekan si ni. odi Aye Atunwa fun ijoba oyetola ni ipinle Osun. ole jati jati

3 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Karemarealty288(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Tinubu offline urchins grin grin grin.
One of the major touted structures of APC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jagaban Army.....

3 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by simple250: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Send them to Kogi state to work as labourers in farms without pay ,just look at them

2 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by EngrKemp: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
How I wish some ppl here commenting rubbish can be ban..
How is Buhari dealing with tinubu with this news .
Nigerians should be happy that agberos r being cleared off the Streets of Nigeria..

FG is not targeting no one but keeping the citizens safe.

This operation should continue...

1 Like

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by NothingDoMe: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
lazynairalander1:
I swear some APC supporters here are making this Jagaban23 a difficult task. FG are arresting hoodlums and we are getting paranoid.
Are you saying our hope of winning is based on them?
Woo, I am getting tired of you guys
, obidients are playing mind games and we seem to be falling for it.
Which only confirms who the arrested hoodlums work for.

I come in peace. 😁

1 Like

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by hardbody: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Let me just say for the first time I am impressed with Buhari.

Scores

Buhari 1 - 0 Jagaban of Iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Bigshots001(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=carterguccy post=120556765]Igbos and Consolation angry cheesy

Jubril is dealing with Tinubu, yen yen yen angry cheesy

Unah eye go clear!

Coward N Spineless Igbos!

Buhari is teaching his boy (tinupoo) a big lesson,next time Buhari says boy, Asiwapoo should say sir!
God abeg o, make army just rough handle these Agberos well for me oπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

Buhari:Tinupoo...
Tinupoo:sir!
Buhari:You know say you still be boy?
Tinupoo:yes sir!
Buhari :oya wait presidency no be your turn,you hear ba??
Tinupoo:Yes,yes,bee ni sir!
Buhari:bloody civilian,sick old fool
Tinupoo:ha..e kpele o!
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Obidientyoruba: 12:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Mile 2 yen gangan se Koko . So many hoodlums there . Nice one Nigeria army . All urchins must be dealt with

3 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by MansoryMX(m): 1:48am On Feb 02, 2023
faceland:
You can't use bottle to fight gun... and even if you have gun, the military would go and get tank.

And if you have tank, the military will go and get fighter jets and attack helicopter

3 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by IGBOSON1: 4:03am On Feb 02, 2023
LOL@'army rounding up Tinubus' political assistants'! grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Yankee101: 6:01am On Feb 02, 2023
When Tinubu was insulting buhari, you forget say na former general, e go show you pepper

3 Likes

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by obi58: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Seun myndrr lalasticala front page please
Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by grandstar(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari mean to finish Tinubu patapata o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Why are piigggiiiddiioootts so dumb

Didn't you guys hear that there was a deadly clash between opposing hoodlums in the area the previous day

Piggiiddioootts amaka grin

Tinubu is winning Lagos with a landslide. cool

Mods, ban this fool

1 Like

Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bola Ashawoju Tinubu go pis for pant after seeing this.
He will then develop high BP when he sees it.
Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Siwisheswereesh: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ecne:

Mods, I am a fool

Wow
Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Siwisheswereesh: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ecne:
Bola Ashawoju Tinubu go pis for pant after seeing this.
He will then develop high BP when he sees it.

Incoherent!

Just shut up!! angry
Re: Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums by Fujiyama: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2023
undecided

This is not army work.

Soldier Isangubong Akpaumontia mentioned the items recovered from the suspects - weapons, drugs and "charms".

He mentioned "charms" three times.

He further said the suspects would be handed over to police for investigations on weapons charges while the NDLEA would handle the drugs charges.

However, he was silent on the agency that would handle the charms charges. undecided

This country will continue to pay a heavy price for government neglect of the police force. The Nigerian army has allowed local and foreign invaders to run amok across the length and breadth of the country - apparently, charms are a far greater threat to national security.

This is NOT army work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence / Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? / Return To Igboland Now – MASSOB Tells Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.