Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence (4188 Views)

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
I am of the opinon that all the 5 ex-generals are working against Tinubu in Favour of Obi to secure the unity of this country by allowing an Igbo man become president.
When I mean 5 generals, I am referring to obasanjo, Baba, Abdulsa Laxmi and T. U Danjuma. I think Buhari has agreed with them to ensure that power goes to southeastfor equity and peace, hence the reason for the stringent policies that will jeopardize Tinubu's chances.

Look at the evidence below

1. T. Y Danjuma

This is an excerpt from an article published by vanguard lat last year.

"The NCEF, led by Justice Solomon Asemota, SAN, has as members Gen. Zamani Lekwot, retd; Elder Moses Ihonde, Elder Nat Okoro, Gen. T. Y. Danjuma, retd; Elder Matthew Owojaiye, Hon. Justice Kalajine Anigbogu, retd; , Elder Shyngle Wigwe, DIG P. L. Dabup, Sir John W. Bagu, Dr. Saleh Hussaini; and Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife.

Others are Dame Priscilla Kuye, Dr. S. D. Gani, Mrs. Osaretin Demuren, Prof. Yussuf Turaki, Lady Mariam Yunusa; and Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, among others.

The Forum in a statement signed by the Secretary, Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, yesterday, said: ”On the question of the Presidency going to the South East zone of the country, we make bold to say that in order to complete and show good faith to the post-civil war 3Rs ( Rehabilitation; Reconstruction; and Reintegration) and the No Victor No Vanquished policies of the Federal Government, which are still relevant, it is only right that the zone be given the opportunity to produce the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/for-equity-peace-justice-nigerias-next-president-should-come-from-s-east-ncef/

2. Abdulsalami

An excerpt from another vanguard article last year, The Ex-general said this:
"Don’t sell your votes but vote for credible leaders that would provide basic infrastructure that would enhance the wellbeing of Nigerians”, Abdulsalami said.

"We at the commission are battle ready to provide a level-playing platform for the smooth implementation of all the electoral process,” he said

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-elections-dont-sell-your-vote-gen-abdulsalami-urges/

3. Babaginda

Former military head of state, General Ibrahim Babangida, has declared that he has already seen the kind of person that would be next Nigerian President.

Speaking in an interview aired on Arise Television, IBB called on Nigerians to focus on individuals in their 60s come 2023.

IBB hinted at a few individuals, whom he said had the capacity to lead the country and effectively run its affairs economically and politically.

According to the former military dictator, bad leadership was a major reason for series of socio-economic challenges the country is being faced with.

IBB pointed out that at this point, Nigeria is in dire need of a leader who connects with the people, tries to talk with them and not the one who “talks on top of the people.”

“I have started visualising a good Nigerian leader. That is, a person, who travels across the country and has a friend virtually everywhere he travels to and he knows at least one person that he can communicate with,” he said.

“That is a person, who is very verse in economics and is also a good politician, who should be able to talk to Nigerians and so on. I have seen one, or two or three of such persons already in his sixties.”

When asked if the person could emerge victorious in the 2023 presidential election, Babangida added, “I believe so if we can get him.”

National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ahmed Bola Tinubu and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, all above 60s, are among some of the names that have been mentioned as possible replacement for President Muhammadu Buhari when his tenure expires in 2023.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/06/2023-ive-seen-next-president-of-nigeria-babangida/

4. Obasanjo

Obasanjo has made his obvious.

I think the ex-generals are backing Obi and working via Buhari to remove the undue advantages that Tinubu may have. I think the want power to go to southeast for the purpose of fairness and equity.

What's your take

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Legitisreal: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ipob analysis that have been failing since

Una actually showed us buhari hands, ear that year as evidence

10 Likes

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:

you obviously didn't read what I posted, hence the reason you posted so soon... I am not from southeast, moronn

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Legitisreal: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
you obviously didn't read what I posted, hence the reason you posted so soon... I am not from southeast, moronn
lol, there is no evidence anywhere

Unless you have a video where they are saying vote obi

The foolish thing is Ibb and abulsalam are from Niger state and obidense themselves don't see that state as a stronghold

Taraba I believe you have read the analysis by your fellow obidense

For obj in ogun, I hope you know he can't win a ward in his state on his recommendation

For buhari that his state isn't even obi stronghold would he now give obi key to go free nnadi kanu who he has locked up over his dead body for a release

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by blabulu2000: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I am of the opinon that all the 5 ex-generals are working against Tinubu in Favour of Obi to secure the unity of this country by allowing an Igbo man become president.
When I mean 5 generals, I am referring to obasanjo, Baba, Abdulsa Laxmi and T. U Danjuma. I think Buhari has agreed with them to ensure that power goes to southeastfor equity and peace, hence the reason for the stringent policies that will jeopardize Tinubu's chances.

1. T. Y Danjuma

"The NCEF, led by Justice Solomon Asemota, SAN, has as members Gen. Zamani Lekwot, retd; Elder Moses Ihonde, Elder Nat Okoro, Gen. T. Y. Danjuma, retd; Elder Matthew Owojaiye, Hon. Justice Kalajine Anigbogu, retd; , Elder Shyngle Wigwe, DIG P. L. Dabup, Sir John W. Bagu, Dr. Saleh Hussaini; and Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife.

Others are Dame Priscilla Kuye, Dr. S. D. Gani, Mrs. Osaretin Demuren, Prof. Yussuf Turaki, Lady Mariam Yunusa; and Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, among others.

The Forum in a statement signed by the Secretary, Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, yesterday, said: ”On the question of the Presidency going to the South East zone of the country, we make bold to say that in order to complete and show good faith to the post-civil war 3Rs ( Rehabilitation; Reconstruction; and Reintegration) and the No Victor No Vanquished policies of the Federal Government, which are still relevant, it is only right that the zone be given the opportunity to produce the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/for-equity-peace-justice-nigerias-next-president-should-come-from-s-east-ncef/

2. Abdulsalami

"Don’t sell your votes but vote for credible leaders that would provide basic infrastructure that would enhance the wellbeing of Nigerians”, Abdulsalami said.

"We at the commission are battle ready to provide a level-playing platform for the smooth implementation of all the electoral process,” he said

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-elections-dont-sell-your-vote-gen-abdulsalami-urges/

3. Babaginda

Former military head of state, General Ibrahim Babangida, has declared that he has already seen the kind of person that would be next Nigerian President.

Speaking in an interview aired on Arise Television, IBB called on Nigerians to focus on individuals in their 60s come 2023.

IBB hinted at a few individuals, whom he said had the capacity to lead the country and effectively run its affairs economically and politically.

According to the former military dictator, bad leadership was a major reason for series of socio-economic challenges the country is being faced with.

IBB pointed out that at this point, Nigeria is in dire need of a leader who connects with the people, tries to talk with them and not the one who “talks on top of the people.”

“I have started visualising a good Nigerian leader. That is, a person, who travels across the country and has a friend virtually everywhere he travels to and he knows at least one person that he can communicate with,” he said.

“That is a person, who is very verse in economics and is also a good politician, who should be able to talk to Nigerians and so on. I have seen one, or two or three of such persons already in his sixties.”

When asked if the person could emerge victorious in the 2023 presidential election, Babangida added, “I believe so if we can get him.”

National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Ahmed Bola Tinubu and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, all above 60s, are among some of the names that have been mentioned as possible replacement for President Muhammadu Buhari when his tenure expires in 2023.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/06/2023-ive-seen-next-president-of-nigeria-babangida/

4. Obasanjo

I think the ex-generals are backing Obi and working via Buhari to remove the undue advantages that Tinubu may have. I think the want power to go to southeast for the purpose of fairness and equity.

What's your take

See mumiu wrote up...

Keep deceiving yourself ....

Dumbass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by KingsCity: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
That is the right thing to do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
blabulu2000:

See mumiu wrote up...

Keep deceiving yourself ....

Dumbass
But why are you insulting me, are you pained?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Almaigaa: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Chibuzor quit denying your identity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by PointZerom: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
angry

We're at Oshodi terminal waiting for this fragile goods Waybilled by Wike from PH.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chibuzor quit denying your identity
odiott, I am Igbo from delta state.

Stop crying and wailing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by BlazinGlory40: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:

I saw your comment in another thread talking trash about how tinubu and obi should step down for one person. I knew something was off, now here you are. The veil has fallen off

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by ganisucks(f): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

1. T. Y Danjuma

2. Abdulsalami

3. Babaginda

4. Obasanjo

What's your take

The entire army, past and present military commanders are backing Obi.
SeeHiHey, MI5, IMF, ECB, AIPAC, World bank, the foreign media, US government, UK government and more are behind Obi. On election day, Baba Bourdillion will be brought down to his level.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Legitisreal: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

I saw your comment in another thread talking trash about how tinubu and obi should step down for one person. I knew something was off, now here you are. The veil has fallen off
so what are you blabbing about

Tinubu and obi should step down for each other

It's a united north coming spearheaded by buhari

1 Like

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
so what are you blabbing about

Tinubu and obi should step down for each other

It's a united north coming spearheaded by buhari
Shut the Bleep.

Obi needs Tinubu in the race to defeat Atiku.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Legitisreal: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Shut the Bleep.

Obi needs Tinubu in the race to defeat Atiku.
lol, atiku needs tinubu in the race to divide the most populus region in south
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Almaigaa: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

When DSS hold you now, you go say Nigerians hate IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, atiku needs tinubu in the race to divide the most populus region in south
who do you think will inherit all the northwest votes if is not Tinubu contesting?

Atiku would trash Obi before 12noon had Tinubu not contested.

Atiku will also trash Tinubu badly if Obi isn't contesting.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

When DSS hold you now, you go say Nigerians hate IGBO.
Na your papa DSS go hold. Omo ale
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Legitisreal: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
who do you think will inherit all the northwest votes if Tinubu contesting?
who?

Is it tinubu that is begging for old naira to even stand a chance up north?

Atiku would trash Obi before 12noon had Tinubu not contested.

Atiku will also trash Tinubu badly if Obi isn't contesting.
Atiku is still trashing both because the votes of PDP which obi is looking for is now replaced in a united north

The point you miss is that tinubu won't be able to compete with atiku in the north, so his help to obi is useless if no cash

He needed Muslim Muslim to stand half a chance, north still didn't go all out for him, now the money he would have used to balance himself is taken off him

1 Like

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Almaigaa: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Na your papa DSS go hold. Omo ale

Chibuzor, I know you are not ok. But take this Rat poison and do the needful. You won't be missed.

1 Like

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by BATified2023: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

1. T. Y Danjuma

2. Abdulsalami

3. Babaginda

4. Obasanjo

What's your take
emeka
Same way trump was working for the actualization of biafra
Y ur blood dey hot now?

Saturday no far again

6 Likes

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
who?

Atiku is still trashing both because the votes of PDP which obi is looking for is now replaced in a united north

The point you miss is that tinubu won't be able to compete with atiku in the north, so his help to obi is useless if no cash

He needed Muslim Muslim to stand half a chance, north still didn't go all out for him, now the money he would have used to balance himself is taken off him
Atiku that won't get up to 1. 5million votes in Southern Nigeria will trash who?

LoL 😂

1 Like

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by ganisucks(f): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka Same way trump was working for the actualization of biafra Y ur blood dey hot now?
Saturday no far again
You don't know anything.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
ganisucks:

You don't know anything.
seriously he doesn't. I like thsy he doesn't.

Maybe the shock may take his life on Sunday
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Legitisreal: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Atiku that won't get up to 1. 5million votes in Southern Nigeria will trash who?

LoL 😂
lol, this statement I hope you don't edit it later o

Because even wike had to acquire 200,000 advisers just to man mark atiku in his state

I remember how PDM used to get hundreds of thousands of votes then just because they where close enough to a party on ground whose voters voted by mistake
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, this statement I hope you don't edit it later o

Because even wike had to acquire 200,000 advisers just to man mark atiku in his state
Shut the Bleep, you don't know anything.

It's th reason why you didn't read my post before commenting.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Legitisreal: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Shut the Bleep, you don't know anything.

It's th reason why you didn't read my post before commenting.
lol, all vibes and lamba

When sense is about to be installed into una, the usual insult and shouting untop your voice grin for a pipedream you don't want to wake up from

Don't worry chibuzour, obi would win with the 200million man March

But let me not catch this moniker on biafra or death chant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, all vibes and lamba

When sense is about to be installed into una, the usual insult and shouting untop your voice grin for a pipedream you don't want to wake up from

Don't worry chibuzour, obi would win with the 200million man March

But let me not catch this moniker on biafra or death chant
no be nairaland be this, anybody can talk trash
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Legitisreal: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
no be nairaland be this, anybody can talk trash
like buhari is a clone look at his hands and dot evidence of his ear grin
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Idiotseverywher: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
who?

. And kwankwaso will sit down watching Atiku to win in the core North so that he keep him in bar for another 16 years? Don't sorry 2023 will surprise you people, this a year of voting with BVAS not a year of incident voting, let me see how kano will vote 1.9m votes , Kaduna 1.8 and 2m votes without mistake and void, we are waiting, let them bring all the almagiri under age out,
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Winnersunited: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Ask him, always insulting people instead of engaging in constructive conversation .
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
And if Atiku wins?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. David Umahi Resigns From National Assembly To Take Up Ministerial Job. / 24 Years Of Democracy: Governors, Predecessors Continue To Clash / Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.