Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,236 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! (829 Views)

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda / Aisha Yesufu: Instead Of Buhari's 3rd Term, We Would Have Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by sonmvayina(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you were not mad, you would have known that your response here is still clear proof that you are mad.

I am not insulting you, just advising a brother...

My offer is still open.

I will pay for it....
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2023
sonmvayina:

I am not insulting you, just advising a brother...

My offer is still open.

I will pay for it....

In proof that you are mad as everyone, even a mad atheist has called you.
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by sonmvayina(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2023
GBTYO:

I have been warning here that there will be no transition instead the elections will produce bad losers such as Obi who will go to court to invalidate the results .

The court will oblige him and an interim govt to nowhere will be rolled out.

The cabal has no horse in this race. They lost the APC primaries and will do everything in their powers to ensure none of the candidates emerge given the humongous corruption and theft carried out by this same Buhari govt.

There is no way they will allow for a transition.

Funny thing is that Obi will be the idiot that will be used to invalidate the elections which a cabal connected judge will quickly grant.

The Obidient mob behind Obi want this situation as the very essence of the Obidient mob is to call for the election to be annulled after their candidate loses. The Anarcho-Marxists in the Obidient movement are in this elections only to scuttle it in place of a WEF and Cabal handpicked unelected interim govt that will both protect the Cabal and implement all the madness being proposed by Davos under their Satanic Great Reset.

I predicted this mid last year long before Obi declared to run , that an Igbo man will do same like Nzeribe of notorious June 12 saga calling for the elections tone annulled. That individual is Obi and he is working for both the WEF and Cabal's interests.

Are you a seer?

Because this is exactly what my oracle is saying.

It is also talking about a war that will involve gods and spirits and Nigeria finally split into 6 independent nations...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Get The Most Number Of Votes Next Week? (projection And Data Analysis) / Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? / Obi Should Focus On Winning Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.