Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? (825 Views)

Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered / Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections / Timi Frank Accuses INEC Of Inducing Csos With N300m To Rig Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by LocalStandard1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
We all know the real importance of the BVAS. It is ment to display results live online for all to see, in real time. Right?

Well if 24hrs after some polling units have started voting and still results aren't yet displayed it only means Buhari just wasted our scarce resources on a useless so-called technology that only makes it easier to rig elections.

How, you might ask?

Cause now the most wealthiest among the corrupt politicians can just sit on a computer and change results as they see fit.

I haven't eaten a proper food for weeks now cause no cash, Buhari said it was for our good.
We might have suffered for nothing still. The one with the biggest money bag can now just put whomever they see fit and however they see fit, from wherever they see fit. Just at the comfort of their homes. Easy peazy Japanezey!

They don't need to drive or send someone anywhere, stressing themselves unlike before. They can now just make some calls and there you have it. "Technology" indeed!

Nigeria is officially on sale to the highest bidder with this BVAS tech now.

1 Like

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
😂🤣😂😀

When my highly esteemed and reputable self was telling you all to sell your votes and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi, you thought I was joking!

You voted for Peter and he still didn’t win. You lost and still didn’t make it to eat Nkwobi.

Hello! It’s impossible to rig with BVAS. It the best technology to counter rigging, and why election was free and fair

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by LocalStandard1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😂😀

When my highly esteemed and reputable self was telling you all to sell your votes and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi, you thought I was joking!

You voted for Peter and he still didn’t win. You lost and still didn’t make it to eat Nkwobi.

Hello! It’s impossible to rig with BVAS. It the best technology to counter rigging, and why election was free and fair
grin grin. What you still fail to get is the majority of Nigerians will suffer the consequences of these corruption for decades to come.

Another thing is I am not Igbo definitely!

But most importantly is my boss said to me if they rig these elections he's leaving the country for good! I will benefit from this directly cause I will be the new boss of the business.

So you see my person, you're not doing me directly, in fact you're doing yourself. Cause God will trace each and everyone of you soon.

We've done our own for this shit hole!

Another thing is, as soon as the elections are rigged and announced, I am deactivating from you people's forum never to come back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by Tissaia(f): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
What I know is that tinubu is not wining shit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by Validated: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Once results are uploaded through BVAS such results are hard coded. If result sheets are showing different results, the BVAS supersedes the manual results.
So APC may be destroying nothing actually, just wasting time as if we are in 2018.
Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by spearman(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tissaia:
What I know is that tinubu is not wining shit
Too late

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by misreal(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
The truth is,even if the election was not manipulated,it will not be believable.
If peter obi wins,tinubu and atiku will contest it in court using the fact that the results were not uploaded immediately.
If atiku wins,tinubu and Peter obi will still contest it in court.
This is the worst elections of all time,inec has f..up big time..
The only satisfied people will be those it favours..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by misreal(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Validated:
Once results are uploaded through BVAS such results are hard coded. If result sheets are showing different results, the BVAS supersedes the manual results.
So APC may be destroying nothing actually, just wasting time as if we are in 2018.
The idea is that,they are manipulating it before uploading it

3 Likes

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by inoki247: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
I tell you people u will Curse Buhari las las una say he wan give us free fair and fair election he was playing us....

I was bitterly complaining Abt the Cashless policy wey cause Cash scarcity una say na bkuz of our future that I'm only crying bkuz of vote wey I wan sell like this now our future is almost here so person jus suffer in vain.....

2 Likes

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by LocalStandard1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
misreal:

The idea is that,they are manipulating it before uploading it

Thank you! These people are not doing Peter Obi or Datti, hell, they're not even doing the Igbos. I am yet to see a Hungry Igbo even with the marginalization and disenfranchisement of the Buhari's administration. And I know it won't change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Validated:

Don't believe every smooth and well constructed English you hear my friend. They also said it will be displayed in real time. Right?

Then if that didn't happen do you think it is these fancy English you just wrote that is true?
Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by TrumpDonald2: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
No bro, it hasn't. Rather it has come to provide irrefutable evidence for one to challenge results in court

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by misreal(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Thank you! These people are not doing Peter Obi or Datti, hell, they're not even doing the Igbos. I am yet to see a Hungry Igbo even with the marginalization and disenfranchisement of the Buhari's administration. And I know it won't change.
They do not care about national development,only their pockets.
In 2023,Nigeria is still doing manual voting..

1 Like

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by TrumpDonald2: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
For your info, Obi won Thieffnubu in Lagos. That is why they are delaying it.

1 Like

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by Plus10(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wike will never go unpunished for subverting the will of the people angry

1 Like

Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
misreal:

They do not care about national development,only their pockets.
In 2023,Nigeria is still doing manual voting..
Lol. grin

Anyhow this elections go I will still come out a winner, personally.
Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Plus10:
Wike will never go unpunished for subverting the will of the people angry

The guy should be banished and sent to exile or 20yrs in prison.
Re: Has BVAS Just Made It Easy To Rig Elections? by Tonylyte(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:

grin grin. What you still fail to get is the majority of Nigerians will suffer the consequences of these corruption for decades to come.

Another thing is I am not Igbo definitely!

But most importantly is my boss said to me if they rig these elections he's leaving the country for good! I will benefit from this directly cause I will be the new boss of the business.

So you see my person, you're not doing me directly, in fact you're doing yourself. Cause God will trace each and everyone of you soon.

We've done our own for this shit hole!

Another thing is, as soon as the elections are rigged and announced, I am deactivating from you people's forum never to come back.

This one touch me. Remember me in ur paradise boss. We in it together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why They Ganged Up Against Obi. / IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION / May31: Tinubu Lands Villa, Meets Bawa; Chinese Vice NPC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.