Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police (630 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by DyshApp: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tyre Nichols
Tyre Nichols, who was 29 years old, was brutally murdered by police officers on Saturday, 7 January, after they stopped him under suspicion of reckless driving in Memphis, Tennessee. Bodycam footage of the encounter was published on Friday, 27 January, showing him being severely beaten by police.

What's even more complicated about his death was the race of the police officers themselves, as all five men who are now facing murder charges are black too.

The charges include second-degree murder, aggravated assault, aggravated kidnapping, official misconduct and official oppression.

It makes Nichols' death look different from some of the most infamous cases of police violence or killings involving black victims and primarily white officers, such as Rodney King in Los Angeles, Michael Brown in Ferguson, and George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Read the full story at >>https://www.instagram.com/p/CoHr0VzKTvj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by darling2424(f): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wow
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by DyshApp: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's more shocking that a fellow black man/men did this to another
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by DyshApp: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
darling2424:
Wow

Wow indeed i don't know what made 5 police officers to gang beat one person as a result they are making a law in the U.S called the Tyre law
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by Nbote(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
If they had been white, blacks would have been foolishly protesting about how black lives matter.. One of the officers is dating/or married to the ex of the guy killed
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by ikeno(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
I saw one officer kicked him in the head like someone that's about to take a penalty kick😒
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by Careente7(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
See as they fresh but no conduct. E don be for them be that.
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by DyshApp: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Careente7:
See as they fresh but no conduct. E don be for them be that.

I swear

1 Like

Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by DyshApp: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nbote:
If they had been white, blacks would have been foolishly protesting about how black lives matter.. One of the officers is dating/or married to the ex of the guy killed

I felt like they had beef with the guy maybe that's why

1 Like

Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by Soulsymbol99: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
This one na SARZ, USA branch undecided

1 Like

Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by princemillla(m): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2023
ikeno:
I saw one officer kicked him in the head like someone that's about to take a penalty kick😒

It was bully gone wrong. ...I think so..

Seeing the killer policemen as black really shocked me.
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by DyshApp: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
princemillla:

It was bully gone wrong. ...I think so..

Seeing the killer policemen as black really shocked me.

We've seen cases of white police officers doing this but this one shock me
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by Franzinni: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
He was sleeping with one of the police officers wife and it just so happens that the policemen are former gang members ... So they did what cult members do because of a warm wet moist hole .... Pathetic! But the lesson of the story is don't mess with another man's woman becasue you have put him in a situation that he would have to redeem himself as a man
Re: Tyre Nichols An Innocent Man Who Was Murdered By Police by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
I trie for everything Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife’s Niece / This Guy Explained How He Killed The Delivery Man, Video / Missing Body Parts: Money Ritual Or Organized Crime Of Organ Harvesting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.