Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu (28233 Views)

Cash Swap Riots: We Are Investigating Governors Over Inciting Utterances – IGP / Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural / House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

You just described your ugly girlfriend...

Tell tifnubu to buy slummy oyo,Ogun,ondo,osun and ekiti state first.

grin grin grin

But wait..u even get bwess??

If no be 2cm radius bra wey u wear, we for no see anything.. u really suffer ooh grin

Why u change Ur dp?? Are u not proud of Ur deflated cherry 🍒?? grin grin grin are u suffering from low self esteem??

Even hip sef u no get, everything dry kpatakpata, nyash u no get, and u call ursef a woman grin

Wetin make u different from avatar animation??

And na pipu like u dey get wide entrance under, cus ugm go don destroy the cookie jar grin grin
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Mrmb: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2023
FlyingKing:
Na them they hoard the new notes, how did get such money. Is he a bank staff and who authorised him to do such thing. We are really living in a banana country.

We know your type, you never appreciate anything positive from this country. Someone organised a program to ease the affairs of people you come out here to rant nonsense... Is he not better than those spraying the notes at parties.... Whatever means he got it with doesn't matter as long as it's for the benefit of the masses....
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

One of the evil BAT supporters that has been hoarding the new naira notes?? In coraboration with bank officers.

Ask him where he got such huge amount of money now and see him peeing in his pants.

Buhari for allow that 31st deadline stand...let them wail to death.

You need to know that people unfriending people, withdrawing support for parents and friends, threatening to hide parents voters card on twitter because they won't vote for their candidate are as bad as vote sellers. All = voter oppression. If this man has been doing same for your candidate you would have hailed him.

By the way converting cash for others is not a crime if you do not charge a premium for the new notes or advertise it as a product or service.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

grin grin grin

But wait..u even get bwess??

If no be 2cm radius bra wey u wear, we for no see anything.. u really suffer ooh grin

Why u change Ur dp?? Are u not proud of Ur deflated cherry 🍒?? grin grin grin are u suffering from low self esteem??

Even hip sef u no get, everything dry kpatakpata, nyash u no get, and u call ursef a woman grin

Wetin make u different from avatar animation??

And na pipu like u dey get wide entrance under, cus ugm go don destroy the cookie jar grin grin

This girl here is still better than your ashawo girlfriend that will still dump your sorry poor ass...take it to the banks.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I dey my hometown like this since December, and guess what, its very cool,calm and serene, I wish I'd never go back to the city.

When will you visit ariwoola too...those people are on the verge of being wiped off by fulani herdsmen.

Meanwhile, here are few pics from my hometown, can I see urs??
But this is a slum na grin grin

And wait, where did u call the city, I am sure it's Lagos or ibadan that u re based..

Why can't u based in Ur village if it's so good economically??
Such a barren land producing barren inhabitants grin
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

This girl here is still better than your ashawo girlfriend that will still dump your sorry poor ass...take it to the banks.
grin grin

E pain am, make she dump me na, a go get another one..fish plenty for river grin grin

But wait, u really suffer ooh, how do I know that u re better than my girlfriend?? grin
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2023
BreconHills:

You need to know that people unfriending people, withdrawing support for parents and friends, threatening to hide parents voters card on twitter because they won't vote for their candidate are as bad as vote sellers. All = voter oppression. If this man has been doing same for your candidate you would have hailed him.

By the way converting cash for others is not a crime if you do not charge a premium for the new notes or advertise it as a product or service.

Abeg I no get strength to argue back and forth with you...

Just ask the boy where he got such huge amount of money from?
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Abetterversion(f): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Whr did he get those notes from when they 're stl scarce? And what makes him think it's a strategy for campaigning? It does nt mk sense. Even if he gives them d new note free, a patriotic Nigerian 'll nt vote a
sick man for presidency.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

E pain am, make she dump me na, a go get another one..fish plenty for river grin grin

But wait, u really suffer ooh, how do I know that u re better than my girlfriend?? grin

Abi? Go get another one make we see nau...you think any responsible girl will agree to have anything to do with you??

You go end up a bachelor oo...ugly boy
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
But this is a slum na grin grin

And wait, where did u call the city, I am sure it's Lagos or ibadan that u re based..

Why can't u based in Ur village if it's so good economically??
Such a barren land producing barren inhabitants grin

You call Ibadan a city?? Oh please please

I've never seen a slum as large as Ibadan allthrough my life, jeez!

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by LordHarrizona(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2023
No one tried derailing the trend but since you full of hate & bigotry you had drag igbos into the rubbish you wrote up there, so you can get cheap likes!
Talk about the topic or shut the Bleep up bloody child of hate!!

You a urchin and it’s y’all who made this country a shit hole for everyone else tueh 🖕🏼

carterguccy:
Watch how Ipob Zombie will change this Narrative now!

Always pained and full of hatred!

AfghanEastern pigz grin cheesy
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Kingcalls: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2023
carterguccy:

U are part of the fools destroying this country...hungry evil maggot like u
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Abi? Go get another one make we see nau...you think any responsible girl will agree to have anything to do with you??

You go end up a bachelor oo...ugly boy

Lol, see ma'am (make I respect u small grin)

A no fine ooh but na girls dey rush me(I mean girls with vision)
Me Wale, even u, if u walk with me Ur life must change, not my power, it's the blessings of God, alubarika ni, it's inbuilt ma. God really deposited it in me. So na responsible girl, girls of Valor, girls with something to be proud of, girls of substance dey follow me waka...

And do u know what?? Girls has never served me breakfast grin upon the fact say a no fine ooh, if a con fine nko?? grin
But my girl no get Chery bwess ooh..ehenn.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying u re not responsible, afterall I don't know you.....I am only attacking u for attacking my tribe, I don't joke with my tribe, it's my identity...

Why do u hate my tribe, why

Maka why??
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

You call Ibadan a city?? Oh please please

I've never seen a slum as large as Ibadan allthrough my life, jeez!

Ooh, don't mistake Ibadan for Aba ooh grin
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, see ma'am (make I respect u small grin)

A no fine ooh but na girls dey rush me(I mean girls with vision)
Me Wale, even u, if u walk with me Ur life must change, not my power, it's the blessings of God, alubarika ni, it's inbuilt ma. God really deposited it in me. So na responsible girl, girls of Valor, girls with something to be proud of, girls of substance dey follow me waka...

And do u know what?? Girls has never served me breakfast grin upon the fact say a no fine ooh, if a con fine nko?? grin
But my girl no get Chery bwess ooh..ehenn.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying u re not responsible, afterall I don't know you.....I am only attacking u for attacking my tribe, I don't joke with my tribe, it's my identity...

Why do u hate my tribe, why

Maka why??

See a serial womaniser talking, hahaha...

I don't hate your tribe, pls don't misunderstand me, I'm only mad at yoruba Muslims who sold us buhari and trying to sell tifnubu after buhari catastrophic rule.

Thank God you agreed that you're very ugly grin
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ooh, don't mistake Ibadan for Aba ooh grin

Ibadan na baba for slum affairs grin
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Ibadan na baba for slum affairs grin
Hatred should not have power to blind u na
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2023
He will never see joy
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Bfly: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Now, the new naira is back in the hands of those we are trying to get it away from. Unfortunately they are the first to get it.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Abeg I no get strength to argue back and forth with you...

Just ask the boy where he got such huge amount of money from?

Since I obviously don't know the man, I can't ask him. We've both made our points. Have a prosperous year ahead.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

See a serial womaniser talking, hahaha...
I am not a womaniser madam, I never told u I am one.

I don't hate your tribe, pls don't misunderstand me, I'm only mad at yoruba Muslims who sold us buhari and trying to sell tifnubu after buhari catastrophic rule.
I am not a Muslim but I don't know where u guys derived the notion that Yoruba Muslim put buhari there, if truly Yoruba Muslim put buhari there in 2015, why didn't u guys, I mean the remaining populace remove him from power in 2019??
Secondly buhari and tinubu are not that close since the mismanagement started occuring under buhari, just that tinubu is handicapped to openly criticise bcus he himself want power and he would need support, so he had to choose his fight with sense.

Thank God you agreed that you're very ugly grin

Ehenn, before nko?? Na me go first ugly?? grin

And besides I don't understand Ur definition of ugliness grin

The bottom line is that u hate my tribe and that is it...tho e no move us, so far the developers keep developing my region
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I am not a womaniser madam, I never told u I am one.

I don't need a soothsayer to know a womaniser when I see him

I am not a Muslim but I don't know where u guys derived the notion that Yoruba Muslim put buhari there, if truly Yoruba Muslim put buhari there in 2015, why didn't u guys, I mean the remaining populace remove him from power in 2019??

I'll upload as a reference where muric asked yoruba Muslims not to vote a Christian candidate.

Secondly buhari and tinubu are not that close since the mismanagement started occuring under buhari, just that tinubu is handicapped to openly criticise bcus he himself want power and he would need support, so he had to choose his fight with sense.

So you mean tifnubu had to sideline the masses during their hard times because of his selfish dead on arrival presidential ambition

The bottom line is that u hate my tribe and that is it...tho e no move us, so far the developers keep developing my region

No one hates your tribe, else you won't see any of us in your region...we only abhore mischievous yoruba Muslim deadly elements in your midst

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Ask the Obi of Onitsha to go arrest him.😊

You support this right? That’s how senseless supporting politicians makes one. A man has new notes that are scarce everywhere and it is known that bank officials are colluding with politicians and some people to obtain these new notes yet your blind support won’t make you say it is wrong.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by milkySperm(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2023
carterguccy:

You know Nigerians are not fooled by the funny caption cos you are dealing with smart and intelligent people.

The man is actually buying people's PVC for Asiwaju but they will all be disappointed after the election.

Tinubu doesn't have anything to offer except buying vote with the money he embezzles from Lagos treasury, it's his only strategy to win elections.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

I don't need a soothsayer to know a womaniser when I see him

I'll upload as a reference where muric asked yoruba Muslims not to vote a Christian candidate.

So you mean tifnubu had to sideline the masses during their hard times because of his selfish dead on arrival presidential ambition

No one hates your tribe, else you won't see any of us in your region...we only abhore mischievous yoruba Muslim deadly elements in your midst
See girl, there is a different between who always chase anything under skirt and someone who just get admiration from girls. I have never for once bn a womaniser. I love it when u love me, and when u love me u wil always find me around you. Girls love to have me as friend and I love them around me as well cus they are always useful (I am not talking about usefulness in case if fornication now, they are useful in the sense that I am lazy especially when it comes to cooking and other chores and girls, even if u re not dating them would always want to help out in the little way they can)

And concerning that music man, he's a mad man and nobody takes him serious except his blinded followers..I have some Alfas here who are our customers but they are hellbent on voting for obi, infact they carry obi matter for head more than you, are they not part of Yoruba Muslim?? So u need to stop generalising my lady.

Tinubu didn't sidelined the masses, afterall he's not gaining from the FG, he's only waiting for the end of the dreadful tenure to be over, wetin I know be say many of the cabal wil collect wen tinubu enter..many dumbhead will have to leave the villa as they are not worth bn a councillor talk more a presidential aides.

U re in my region not because u like my region, u re there because of the economic value u enjoy...if not ipob would not be saying you guys should destroy Yoruba properties and investment in Lagos.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by femicyrus(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2023
sunky97:
The man uploaded on twitter that he organised a Cash swap program with the new Naira notes in his community and used that opportunity for campaigning for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The APC Presidential candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFkHwiIYeN8[/url]

Go and sit down
If cbn makes it available, he won't stress himself to help his community get access to the new notes
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Tinubu didn't sidelined the masses, afterall he's not gaining from the FG, he's only waiting for the end of the dreadful tenure to be over, wetin I know be say many of the cabal wil collect wen tinubu enter..many dumbhead will have to leave the villa as they are not worth bn a councillor talk more a presidential aides.

You and tifnubu have been defending buhari government for the past 7yrs...if he didn't sideline the masses, why did he also campaigned for buharis second term??

Pls you're starting to sound unreasonable

U re in my region not because u like my region, u re there because of the economic value u enjoy...if not ipob would not be saying you guys should destroy Yoruba properties and investment in Lagos.

My dear, I'm not in your region...there're many liveable cities in the south, more conducive than lagos.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

You and tifnubu have been defending buhari government for the past 7yrs...if he didn't sideline the masses, why did he also campaigned for buharis second term??

Pls you're starting to sound unreasonable

My dear, I'm not in your region...there're many liveable cities in the south, more conducive than lagos.

Lol, don't mistake me for manabbq...I have never bn a buhari supporter since 2015 and I will never make case for him.

Well, na u Sabi, wherever u re sha do good and don't try to develop the place in the other way around grin grin

And why did u remove that Ur DP, I actually love it tho..can I see it once more??
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, don't mistake me for manabbq...I have never bn a buhari supporter since 2015 and I will never make case for him.

Well, na u Sabi, wherever u re sha do good and don't try to develop the place in the other way around grin grin

And why did u remove that Ur DP, I actually love it tho..can I see it once more??

Say no to womanising...this is a new year and a new month🤷‍♂️
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Say no to womanising...this is a new year and a new month🤷‍♂️
What do u mean womanising??

Why did u put the pix there in the first place if not for u to be admired??

And me requesting to see it again now automatically turn me to a womaniser abi??

Put Ur picture let me see it jare, I like it.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
What do u mean womanising??

Why did u put the pix there in the first place if not for u to be admired??

And me requesting to see it again now automatically turn me to a womaniser abi??

Put Ur picture let me see it jare, I like it.

I no do...bye

See you on another thread, this one will be my last here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / APC Confirms Adams Oshiomhole National Chairman / Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.