Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced (134 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced by Olaolar(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mine: in a POS shop today, the POS cashier withdrew 5k to a customer in my present her charges was 200hundred naira..
Even the man begged her to make it 6k because her highest amount withdrawal for a single customer is 5k..and she did 6k for 200hundred.
So I point her my atm :otelling her I want to withdraw just 1k with charges so I will collect 900hundred naira, she told me charges for 1k is also 200hundred.. undecidedfor what ?
Why some people are so heartless like that ..
You charge 2h for 6k in my present,
Now want me to pay same 2h for 1k . Am I mad.
I just collect my atm and angrily leave there. embarassed
Re: What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced by Abfinest007(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
This policy has affected me badly .on Friday here I ate only akara and bread bcuz I could not withdraw.even today d POS girl told 3000 for 30k for old note ooo.

In all this I give glory to God bcuz we are matching to victory with obi
Re: What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Am just short of words, It is well.

1 Like

Re: What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced by bercarray(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmm Nigerians are suffering.

Who else noticed supermarket has inflated the price of things because they know there's cash scarcity and it leaves people with no choice than to use them. For God's sake why inflate price of a commodity during this hard times
Re: What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced by Misterc(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Now even the old notes are not even in circulation sef.... POS operatives are cashing out real highly....
Imagine they also now have new billing systems... Withdrawals of 1000 attracts 100 naira while withdrawals of 2000 attracts 2000 and so the billings goes up like they are now collecting 10% of any amount being withdrawn..
Nigerians are indeed the problems of Nigeria
Re: What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced by Olaolar(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Secondly: I went to supermarket to buy bread today, the bread was sold 750naira ..so I said am paying via atm card . They said am to pay additional 50naira making 800naira
Hmmm okay' so I asked them to withdraw 1k then I will collect 200naira change .
Could you you believe the cashier said am to pay another 100naira for charges making 1100naira. So I almost buy bread of 750naira for 900naira ..
buhari peace will never locate you for changing the currency for no reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced by tolue42(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Through POS in Abuja lugbe to be precise , 1k 100 naira charges, 2k 200 naira 3k 300 naira 4k 400 naira 5k 500 naira...10k 1,000 naira charges..

The POS guy told me he was able to withdraw 20k from the bank since morning till afternoon.. so his calculation was to make 2k profit with 20k..most POS shops already shut down self.

Buhari do you understand inflation at all?

Guys be rest assured that if you have 10k in your bank account, the actual money you have there now is 9k.. Don't ask me how.
Re: What Difficulties You've Face Since New Note Was Introduced by chatinent: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Provision shop owners are selling the currency to POS vendors.

This time is a time to cash out.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Vows To Tackle Electoral Fraud / Cryptocurrency Wallet Development Company; Safeguard Your Digital Currencies!! / No Investment Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.