Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Want To Buy A Farmland - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Buy A Farmland (566 Views)

What Are The Things To Consider When Buying A Farmland? / Owning A Farmland / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Farmland by Yashita: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hello farmers,

After this presidential election, and 3 months into the new government’s regime, I plan to buy a farmland if the issues of herdsmen and security are well tackled.

Can you give me any advice on the kinds of land to buy for farming, the locations of good farmlands, the best cash crops to venture?

Please I’d appreciate your advice. Thank you as you contribute.
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by Waffarianman(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Come to delta we get good soil and farm land for you
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
You can buy farm land in epe, the soil is really great for watermelon and cucumber, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, pepper and other vegetables. If you need more information, drop your contact and I will give you a call
Yashita:
Hello farmers,

After this presidential election, and 3 months into the new government’s regime, I plan to buy a farmland if the issues of herdsmen and security are well tackled.

Can you give me any advice on the kinds of land to buy for farming, the locations of good farmlands, the best cash crops to venture?

Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by Earthstorms(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Waffarianman:
Come to delta we get good soil and farm land for you

Where in Delta state?
What is the cost of land per acre?
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by Earthstorms(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Diyami:
You can buy farm land in epe, the soil is really great for watermelon and cucumber, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, pepper and other vegetables. If you need more information, drop your contact and I will give you a call

What is the cost of farmland per acre in Epe?
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by Waffarianman(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Earthstorms:

Where in Delta state?

Ughelli north
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by Waffarianman(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Earthstorms:

Where in Delta state?

What'sapp 08023722664
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by Bobby63: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
My brother just be careful with all these guys telling you to come here come there before they take your money away from you. "To be fore warned is to be fore armed". Do your research well before engaging.
Yashita:
Hello farmers,

Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by mrjaybaba(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Call Samuel on 08138747153 . He is a Zuru man from Niger state. He is currently domicile in Ilorin , Kwara state. He will give you detailed information on what you need to know about acquiring Farm land.
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by Robertgreene1(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2023
Yashita:
Hello farmers,

Hello...I have enough farmlands for you in Anambra state...not for sale oo...But if you are serious to farm the lands...then we can do that together and share the profits...I suggest we start with Plaintains...a bunch of that goes for up to 5k here....
So contact me if you are serious bro...

(1) (Reply)

Get Agric Loan For More Profitable Farming Ventures / 68 Hectare = 100 Plots At Otukpo, Benue State Available For Sale / Government Gross Neglect For The Agriculture Is A Time Bomb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.