Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Much Is The PRICE Of 50 KG Bag Of Rice In Your Neighborhood ? (E Shock You?) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The PRICE Of 50 KG Bag Of Rice In Your Neighborhood ? (E Shock You?) (565 Views)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The PRICE Of 50 KG Bag Of Rice In Your Neighborhood ? (E Shock You?) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
How Much is The PRICE of 50 KG Bag of Rice in Your Neighborhood ?

...E SHOCK YOU ?

#CAR-TEE-CAR CARTEL

#CAR-TEE-CAR-LEE

(The CHINA-NIGERIA WAY).

Re: How Much Is The PRICE Of 50 KG Bag Of Rice In Your Neighborhood ? (E Shock You?) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Over Here in UGEP, YAKURR CROSS-RIVER STATE;

A Bushel of Unpolished Rice which is 120 Cups Presently Ranges Between 16,000 Naira To 17,000 Naira.

There are about 240 to 245 Cups of Rice available in A 50 KG Bag of Polished Rice.

That Is;

2 Bushels of Locally Processed Rice = 50 KG of POLISHED RICE.

A 50 KG Bag of Polished Rice Presently goes for 45,000 Naira in UGEP.

However; 2 Bushels of Unpolished Rice = 2 × 17,000 = 34,000 Naira.

Potential Profit Margin = 45,000 - 34,000 Naira = 11,000 Naira.

In Essence;

11,000 Naira is The Potential Profit To Be Realized without The Inclusion of The Price for Destoning and Polishing The RICE To Meet THE STANDARD OF CLEAN EATING.

Fortunately; With Our Newly Established Affiliations with RICE MILLS in The Region; We will ENJOY The PRIVILEGE To:

DESTONE And POLISH The PURCHASED HARVESTED And PROCESSED LOCAL RICE From The Farmers @ A Very Low Price Based on Our Newly Aligned Partnership.

So, Here is The Brief:

Tell Us;

How Much is A 50 KG Bag of SORTEX And POLISHED RICE in Your Neighborhood ?

....E SHOCK YOU ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The PRICE Of 50 KG Bag Of Rice In Your Neighborhood ? (E Shock You?) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2023
To Join Our RICE SUPPLY CHAIN;

Send "JOIN RICE-SUPPPY-CHAIN" To Begin Enjoying Quick and Instant Profits from Our RICE PROCESSING and DISTRIBUTION CARTEL BUSINESS.

Join The CAR-TEE-CAR JOBS/WEALTH DISTRIBUTION CARTEL Today - WHEN YOU STILL CAN.

You Already Know The DRILL !!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Check out this wardrobe other household items / Marriage: Should He Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.