Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) (13469 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Ireportlive: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=BeardedmeatR post=120569904] Tinubbu street urchin. Go and read what you wrote again and tell me what you mean? Omoale. [/quote

Dumb idiot it's too early to be behaving about like your drunkard father

If too much Akpu munching won't let you comprehend simple English and you had to manufacture your imagination

Then

Live my comment alone and go and die
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=120569926][/quote]

You can even string two words together to make a correct sentence. Omoale jatijaty
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Ireportlive: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=BeardedmeatR post=120570093]

You can even string two words together to make a correct sentence. Omoale jatijaty[/quote

Oloshi

Kosi danu...

Go get a life

Troll
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=120570133][/quote]

Illiteracy runs deep in you. Omoale.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Ireportlive: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=BeardedmeatR post=120570210]

Illiteracy runs deep in you. Omoale. [/quote

Go get a life Ode

Why are you qouting me up and down like am your lost father

Oloshi stop seeking attention like a menstruating Dog

God... Some people no get life shame at all
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=120570246][/quote]

You don't even know how to quote 😝😝

Frustrated omoale.

The pepper buhari is showing Tinubu is affecting your life too. 😜😜
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Ireportlive: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=BeardedmeatR post=120570363]

You don't even know how to quote 😝😝

Frustrated omoale.

The pepper buhari is showing Tinubu is affecting your life too. 😜😜[/quote

Anyways silence is the best answer for a fool like you

No point replying an idiot
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=120570403][/quote] 😝😝😝

Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by ayo2008: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2023
See pot calling kettle black.

Anywhere belle face FFK
😂😂😂 😂😂😂
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by okuta007: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Naso life be

Ameachi is at the end of the road politically if he doesn't join N-PDP back

Ameachi was treated wickedly by Buhari and his cabal

He was the best serving Minister with Visible rail project seeking funding on his own

He was Buhari's DG campaign twice spending money and time

He gave Katsina a Transport University

FUNDED BUHARI'S ELECTION WITH RIVERS STATE MONEY IN 2015 grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by BennyDGreat: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Praktikals:

Nigeria will be good for me and all those who wish her well

Psalm 122 vs 6
Pray for peace in Jerusalem. May all who love this city prosper.

Amen
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by ComeToJesus: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Chai, when I think of FFK, I just imagine the sort of people that Afonjas generally are.

Two-faced
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Tochj(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Chai, when I think of FFK, I just imagine the sort of people that Afonjas generally are.
FFK is just shameless
I don't believe that he represents the Yorubas.
Everything about him is All about his stomach
He is classless
Lacks morality.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
If PDP wins FFK will go and meet Atiku and tell him, REMEMBER WHEN I SAID SOME APC MEMEBERS WORKING FOR ATIKU? I'M ONE OF THEM.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by oladosu59996: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chai, when I think of FFK, I just imagine the sort of people that Afonjas generally are.Chai, when I think of FFK, I just imagine the sort of people that Afonjas generally are....
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by asanausana91: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Where is the food, give it to this boy let him shut up.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by onuman: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBDsax8wUc

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/01/some-apc-members-may-be-working-for-atiku-fani-kayode/

What transition did you expect to go smooth?
Transition of Nigeria's apex political power from president Buhari to a senile and sick Bola Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government in the past?
You no well, FFK for expecting Tinubu to become president of Nigeria.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by lagosrd: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yeye people . If you have gut mention his name .

Hellrufai... Some elements in the villa are working against us

Ni Kayode.... Some APC members are working for PDP weak candidate

Fahsola..... The naira policy is harming people , it needs to be reviewed.

Bulabalu..... Won naira pamo
Won gbe fuel pamo
They increased dollar from #200 to #800

Even wike my man b4 join wail..... ......
Una never see anything. When God decides to rescue his people from pharaoh, he give am wotowoto..... Na una own una dey collect so...

Una go learn my all means. They are all afraid of the guy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by onuman: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
lansile:
If PDP wins FFK will go and meet Atiku and tell him, REMEMBER WHEN I SAID SOME APC MEMEBERS WORKING FOR ATIKU? I'M ONE OF THEM.

SW APC people are working for Atiku to succeed President Buhari.
Don't mind them. They knew ab initio that Bola Tinubu is not sellable to become president of any country.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video) by Happened: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
This election isn't worth it..

Nothing good can come out of this election for ordinary Nigerians.

Just vote Atiku sha .

Why do I advocate Atiku, APC will keep Nigeria definitely unfortunate, PDP will keep Nigeria unlucky.

Which do you want to be unfortunate or unlucky?

BE wise!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group / Certificate Forgery: Judge’s Health Stalls Hearing In Suit Against Obaseki / Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.