Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope (3303 Views)

PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) / My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Bpower007: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by darling2424(f): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Alright
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2023
The turn out shock me

Massive

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2023
It's unbelievable that Peter obi can pull a lot of stunts in the northern area of the country. Nigerians eyes were now opened.

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by GBTYO: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2023
When its another candidate's rally, the Osubidient will claim rented crowd or that rallies do not win elections

Fools

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by shuttox: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2023
GBTYO:
When its another candidate's rally, the Osubidient will claim rented crowd or that rallies do not win elections

Fools
Yes
Because obi no dey give shishi

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by onez: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2023
The people are tired. It will shock Agbado and SPV

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by sapele914(m): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2023
onez:
The people are tired. It will shock Agbado and SPV
After elections we will hear God punish Buhari & INEC for declaring APC & Tinubu the winner of the general election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2023
That's awesome

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Pwettylinda(f): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
After elections we will hear God punish Buhari & INEC for declaring APC & Tinubu the winner of the general election.

And then your father continues to wallow in poverty for that local village wey he dey so grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by SaiOba: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2023
This one choke

Reach me for your , proposal's, project writing, power point presentation, thesis e.t.c

For more information check my signature and contact me

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by gozmok1(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2023
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Penguin2: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The turn out shock me

Massive

Shock is understatement.

I still don’t believe what happened in Sokoto.

I don’t even believe those guys will vote for Peter Obi. That’s how much I doubt what happened in Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by emmanuelbrown26: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
I'm compiling d list of wailing wailers, maybe I will add ur name to d list

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by AntiTerrorist: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2023
sapele914:
May your life change to the next level like NIGERIA under Buhari's disasterous government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by AntiTerrorist: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The turn out shock me

Massive
It shocks urchins more than you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Cricketman: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2023
Oh ? Dem loose hope ?

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by princemillla(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2023
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

I hardly comment on politics issue but don't try to glorify any of the candidate. They all have their hands soiled in corruptions. But at this point Nigerians decides to put that aside by vying for the most competent leader.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Ohhh seen,this election should just come and go.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Rich4god(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2023
princemillla:

I hardly comment on politics issue but don't try to glorify any of the candidate. They all have their hands soiled in corruptions. But at this point Nigerians decides to put that aside by vying for the most competent leader.

And who is the most competent.
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Hope2023: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2023
So this is the new standard of massive crowd for a presidential campaign rally? Obidients are just so confused..if this is massive crowd, that means Atiku's rally in sokoto was rapturous. Dey play guys, just dey play.

Bpower007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO6Xz7ksXO8
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Ofadaman(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2023
I'm already well to do and living a good life , me voting for Obi is really not just about me, but also for others especially those.who are down the social ladder , but when those same people are clamouring for APC and PDP, just to spite me, it really makes me marvel like see ' person wey I wan help him ministry' ,
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by dat9jaguy(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The turn out shock me

Massive

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by lereinter(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2023
When tinubu and Atiku campaigned the in Anambra you no see the turn out

If you put money down you get crowd
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by Orinechi: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Just look at what presidential candidate supporters term "massive". Even with the pseudo endorsement by the Sultan Hehehehehe! Biafra or death loading
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by rolams(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
I can't understand!
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
lereinter:

When tinubu and Atiku campaigned the in Anambra you no see the turn out

If you put money down you get crowd
we are coming to Lagos save ur tears bro but before then let the Nigerian armies continue the operation still water

Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by asanausana91: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
I really believe that the op did not watch PDP Atiku rally in Sokoto.
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by karnap(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Man for the common man.

We have prayed to God to bring Tinibu and APC down cuz he doesnt mean well for Nigerians...
Re: Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope by lereinter(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
we are coming to Lagos save ur tears bro but before then let the Nigerian armies continue the operation still water

If you like drown in Atlantic Ocean, that's your own cup of coffee

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yorubas Now Control 2 Of The Largest Economy In Africa / Breaking News Peter Obi Says From Tribunal To Supreme Court Even.... / Tinubu Summons Ondo State Governor To Lagos After His Swearing-In 'Jubilation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.