Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen (59673 Views)

Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Man Sacked For Going For FRSC Screening In Lagos After Lying He Was Sick / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by elonmuskbaby: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by judedwriter(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sad one...

Chronic Masturbation dulls your mind and thinking.

It makes you a dundee united.

No employer wants such.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Kajaard: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why did he do it in the kitchen of all places shocked

Very unsanitary. I think he was sacked because of this, for exposing other staff to diseases because of the unsanitary act.

He might have been suspended if he was caught somewhere else but the kitchen is just taboo. That's where employees eat.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by elonmuskbaby: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Conji na bastard grin.

He is now jobless,so he can now masturbate for all day,yeye man.
hungry no go make konji worry am grin
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by elonmuskbaby: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Conji na bastard grin.

He is now jobless,so he can now masturbate for all day,yeye man.
hungry no go make konji worry am grin grin
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is a regrettable conjugal bliss
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Emdebby2: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Sammy5413(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
You're still under review bro
ogaontop:

I am the tenth person bro!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Sweetvie: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Village peopleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by funshint(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
I can sue the employer on his behalf. Was a non-masturbation clause inserted into his offer letter?
grin grin
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Obynopositive: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
chai... Konji na bastard ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Bigchristo: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Starpius1:
Man sacked after being caught in CCTV footage masturbating in his office's kitchen (video)
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to narrate how a man got sacked after he was caught in a CCTV footage masturbating in the kitchen of the company he works for.

According to @Fagbohun_AB, the man was sacked two weeks after resuming his new job after being caught masturbating more than once. The tweet read;

https://twitter.com/Fagbohun_AB/status/1620744246302232578?t=_Q3NScgpBCg1nBRJ7lEqBg&s=19
So who will he be able to explain the reasons for his sack to his friends and families at home? Some people are just foolish walahi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by FreeStuffsNG: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Not vilkage people
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by PointZerom: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
now they have sacked him, let me see how he will masturbate again. Na person wet chop dey masturbate. Masturbation wey dey increase hunger

Honestly you dey do am. grin grin grin
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Gunayo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
He should cut his penis to avoid future occurrences. Moreover, the Bible admonish us to cut any part of our body that will lead us to hell fire.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by triple996(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Masturbation is a big problem

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by richard870(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
EniHolar:
I think he got addicted to it when he was jobless undecided
Yeah..
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Slurity(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Rickmann:

You don't blame village people for everything. This is just addiction and a stupid one at that.
You may be right but I guess you also don't have deep knowledge about (village people )
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Dchampion65: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
I can sue the employer on his behalf. Was a non-masturbation clause inserted into his offer letter?

The company defence will be, not the act but the place where the act is committed. Kitchen.
Dem swear for am.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Isabi4lov: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
For kitchen undecided
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by MuMuOnBail: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
na wa oooo

Was he an Ex-convict?
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by TheChameleon: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by gbigbega: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
The only way to stop that masturbation is to get sacked. If the employers want to help him, let them invite him back and give him back is job with a stern warning that any attempt to do it again will earn him another sack and disgrace. Let them make him know they are watching him everywhere he goes - no blind spots.

This will help an addicted brother control himself and rid himself of that demon. If he is left alone like that, he will keep doing it at home jobless and when he gets another job, he will be more cunning so they won't catch him. It won't stop the demon of masturbation from tormenting him.

The answer to getting rid of addiction is exposing it and having the people you expose it to watch over you and punish you for doing it. Weight the loss, is the addition worth hiding the embarrassment and control? Which will or has taken more from you, the embarrassment you'll get or the addiction suppressing and oppressing you - This is a food for thought to all those who found themselves in this undesirable situation. Good luck and may you be free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Solofresh2: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men are perverts! Gosh!
Your useless father is a perfect example

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by spencekat(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
hungry no go make konji worry am grin
But Konji is not a respecter of hunger naaπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by TheChameleon: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Seen a guy sexually harass a girl at an examinations center.

The gal brought her parents... he was captured in the act on CCTV. After much begging he was let go for exams to continue.

15 minutes later...same guy took another girl for more frisking in another room. Was caught again.

Some can't control their desires.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Deicide: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Better than raping one of the coworker
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Praktikals(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
EniHolar:
I think he got addicted to it when he was jobless undecided
Fine girl. kiss
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Issayuguda: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

1 Share

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Cricketman: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nawa o

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Osesbrainwave(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
I remember when I visited my grandma in the village and my grandma said son, one day some people will waste time reading your comment !!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by baralatie(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
He will explain where in his employment he is meant to use official productive hours to use for personal sexual exercise and downtime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.