Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen (59771 Views)

Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Man Sacked For Going For FRSC Screening In Lagos After Lying He Was Sick / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Ted4real: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Syndrome of years of joblessness manifesting?

We ought to be clean and build a solidified divine reputation.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Wawelexy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrlucky81:

No be only addition na subtraction

angryNa typo error ooo, thanks for the correction
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by omonnakoda: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
bigwig071:
hahahaha wow! Abject poverty bad oooh! Send me your aza abeg! Make I bless am with #100k.
Iboes and inferiority complex
Only Iboes talk like this
Boasting foolishly on top nothing
Go and put money in your mother 's account
Have you ever done that?
Any person threatening to send money that no one get him for is definitely Iboe.
Boasting with empty pocket
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by SouthernPlateau: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na PrikMan grin grin
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by phemmyfour: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
EniHolar:
I think he got addicted to it when he was jobless undecided
Your gender is the cause.... not giving him steady
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by ogaontop(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sammy5413:
You're still under review bro
Hahaha
Wahala
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by bigwig071(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
omonnakoda:
Have you ever done that?
Any person threatening to send money that no one get him for is definitely Iboe.
LoL, you're too poor and lazy and my mom is financially stable and not as useless like your mom. You mumu stupid bastard. Go and make money. Igbos are always hard working and rich
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by bigwig071(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
omonnakoda:
Have you ever done that?
try send your account details and see if am just talking I can feed your generation for years
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Mrskeleddon(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Starpius1:
Man sacked after being caught in CCTV footage masturbating in his office's kitchen (video)
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to narrate how a man got sacked after he was caught in a CCTV footage masturbating in the kitchen of the company he works for.

According to @Fagbohun_AB, the man was sacked two weeks after resuming his new job after being caught masturbating more than once. The tweet read;

https://twitter.com/Fagbohun_AB/status/1620744246302232578?t=_Q3NScgpBCg1nBRJ7lEqBg&s=19
Another Idiot.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by omonnakoda: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
bigwig071:
try send your account details and see if am just talking I can feed your generation for years
I don't have account
I enjoy being unfed
Shinedu
Go and feed your mother
This kind of barbaric talk makes sense in Iboe heads
To others it highlights your uncivilized nature
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Crownhome(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
No forget me oooh
Am the eleventh
ogaontop:

I am the tenth person bro!

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by omonnakoda: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
bigwig071:
LoL, you're too poor and lazy and my mom is financially stable and not as useless like your mom. You mumu stupid bastard. Go and make money. Igbos are always hard working and rich
Your father is the stupid bastard go and feed him,feed your mother

Another Eboe with inferiority complex. Always boasting emptily
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Xrhymez: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
We Learn Everyday.... His he really Suppose to be Sack for that....just curious to know
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by bigwig071(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2023
omonnakoda:

I don't have account
I enjoy being unfed
Shinedu
Go and feed your mother
This kind of barbaric talk makes sense in Iboe heads
To others it highlights your uncivilized nature
I only asked why you used Jesus name... Now wetin Igbos do you Also I'm only trying to help you and your family to have money to buy food for yourselves.... I understand things are hard for the poor. Jesus is not even Mohammed mate. I'm a proud Igbo man till tomorrow. Who are you?
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by macaranta(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
I can sue the employer on his behalf. Was a non-masturbation clause inserted into his offer letter?

Falls under the category of gross misconduct 😄
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by omonnakoda: 12:42am On Feb 03, 2023
bigwig071:
I only asked why you used Jesus name... Now wetin Igbos do you Also I'm only trying to help you and your family to have money to buy food for yourselves.... I understand things are hard for the poor. Jesus is not even Mohammed mate. I'm a proud Igbo man till tomorrow. Who are you?
You are a nonentity.
A total irrelevance
Go and feed your mother and your father
I can use whatever name I like.
I did not address your mother when I used Jesus and do not owe your father any explanation
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Tunagee(m): 4:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Starpius1:
Man sacked after being caught in CCTV footage masturbating in his office's kitchen (video)
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to narrate how a man got sacked after he was caught in a CCTV footage masturbating in the kitchen of the company he works for.

According to @Fagbohun_AB, the man was sacked two weeks after resuming his new job after being caught masturbating more than once. The tweet read;

https://twitter.com/Fagbohun_AB/status/1620744246302232578?t=_Q3NScgpBCg1nBRJ7lEqBg&s=19

He dey see big big portruding yansh for the office thats the reason. Maybe na yoruba women full there.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Myself2(m): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2023
I'm sure this didnt happen in nigeria.

Nigerians don't do such things.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Rickmann: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Slurity:
You may be right but I guess you also don't have deep knowledge about (village people )

No one knows how long he's been doing this in secret but he gets caught now and suddenly it's village people.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand ur view but sometimes we must take responsibility for our actions.
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by Slurity(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Rickmann:

No one knows how long he's been doing this in secret but he gets caught now and suddenly it's village people.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand ur view but sometimes we must take responsibility for our actions.
I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by EniHolar(f): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2023
phemmyfour:
Your gender is the cause.... not giving him steady

Person wey no get stead work want to get steady f*

How possible?
Re: Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen by phemmyfour: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
EniHolar:

Person wey no get stead work want to get steady f*

How possible?
Body no be wood. At least, he will be using that to console himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.