Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna (2116 Views)

Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet / Tinubu: Seun Not A Good Political Analyst / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me โ€˜tribal Bigotโ€™- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by DSC7: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2023
When we tell people that traveling is part of education they would still prefer to stay one place and yet be talking about what they know nothing about.....

See as that slowwpoke go dey disgrace his generation for Twitter... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by LocalStandard1(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun:
The same people that criticise the man called me a tribalist and people believed them. They said I support Tinubu and people believed them. So when I watch the man's interviews and his utterances make more sense than practically anyone else in the current government, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt.
He is a northern muslim male so of course he's going to have some views that are unpalatable to people like me who are non-muslim southerners. But I don't trust Twitter's hatred of the man to be based on reality when those same people seem to hate me the same way and I KNOW that I didn't do anything worthy of hatred.

My man seun, as a Southern Kaduna indigene I think you should not talk about what you don't know. There is serious marginalization in KD not just about Fulani atrocities alone but systematic state sponsored ones. You don't have to hate or dislike El'rufai or the SK people to take an opposing side.

When matured people cry you listen, don't rationalize injustice.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by UmbrateethO4: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Sen's confusion is confused.
like your father
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by TheChameleon: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun:
The same people that criticise the man called me a tribalist and people believed them. They said I support Tinubu and people believed them. So when I watch the man's interviews and his utterances make more sense than practically anyone else in the current government, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

He is a northern muslim male so of course he's going to have some views that are unpalatable to people like me who are non-muslim southerners. But I don't trust Twitter's hatred of the man to be based on reality when those same people seem to hate me the same way and I KNOW that I didn't do anything worthy of hatred.

Seun Beansmaker.

How far nah ?

We need you to campaign for Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Seun:

The more you talk the more you reveal your level (lack) of rational behaviour and analytical processing.

Do you know why a case to block el Rufai to desist from all political posts was instituted after his tenure in FCT? Cronyism.

And you even have the gut to defend what his government is doing is SK, because in your big reasoning; Rural Area = lack of security from government.

You have everything at your disposal to study and more importantly to travel and understand what's happening in the nation, but NO, you sit in your room changing your views like a chameleon.

I don't really know the positive things you will be remembered for.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by jumper524(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Southern kaduna people let themselves to be subject of political calculation.
They can keep blaming elrufai, a new govt would come in and it still won't end until they become tired of playing the victim mentality.
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by FuckTheMod: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
like my useless drunkard faggรตt old fool father
Exactly
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Intrepid01(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
This guy called Seun Osewa surprises me ehn, he abandons his own platform, allows it to continue on its deteriorating spree due to lack of quality content and engagement. But he goes to another platform to drive quality discussions and engagement. It goes to show that he agrees that the quality of people he so desires to engage are not on Nairaland. If he really loves this platform he should sell it to those who have the business knowledge and technical skills to turn it around. If not, in some years to come, this forum will become archaic, like an archive or a dead ground where you visit for memorial purposes only.
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Generalwoodz(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

Yes the issue of southern kaduna date back even El rufia was born, the only place in southern Kaduna that Fulani have not invaded is kagoro, and its because of the former Oegwam(king), and his brother, the mountain warrior, the Fulani tried once and failed and the king approach to peace was key...
The issue of southern Kaduna is not an APC or el Rufia, its just that the media choose to publish it now...
How do I know, this things?, because that's my maternal village...

Seun is right to apologise to elrufia

Pls could you shut your filthy mouth? Desist from spewing trash. You said "Kagoro" is your maternal village right? Well, I need not a soothsayer to tell me that your relationship with them is severed. You've broken ties.

Pick up your phone and put a call across. Firstly, to your maternal uncles.

Ask them about maraban kagoro attacks.

If you don't Know "maraba" I'll tell you for free. It's a roundabout with a railway crossing. About 20 mins from Gidanwaya where the college of education is situated and about 10 mins from Kafanchan.

Make enquires and your uncle would tell you how that place was leveled to the ground. With about 30 people gruesomely murdered one Sunday evening first quarters of last year.

Afterwards, chat up a cousin if you've any and he would tell you pretty much about gory incidents that happened this December in "Mallagum" a village where the kagoro learning center of National open University is situated.

I wish I could drop pictures. But I've no time on my hands.

Head over to Facebook and type "kagoro" on the search bar and you would see...

Mass graves... Mass burials...

The last time it was 40 people.

Houses and sources of living destroyed.

You know their modus operandi.

I would say: "may kagoro mountain collapse and smash your Head to bits" the very next next time your legs enters that land, but I forgive you because you're oblivious and bereft of happenings in your maternal village.

This year's kagoro day was at lowest ebbs because of mutiples attacks witnessed.

My advice: Verify informations you've not the tiniest clue on because saying what you don't know.

Southern Kaduna is bleeding. All tribes have been touched but you won't know because you are not there to witness and feel what they feel.

It's a serious case but the mainstream media is underreporting the whole thing.

Selah.
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Kyase(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Pls could you shut your filthy mouth? Desist from spewing trash. You said "Kagoro" is your maternal village right? Well, I need not a soothsayer to tell me that your relationship with them is severed. You've broken ties.

Pick up your phone and put acall across. Firstly, to your maternal uncles.

Ask them about maraba kagoro attacks.

If you don't Know "maraba" I'll tell you for free. It's a roundabout with a railway crossing. About 20 mins from Gidanwaya where the college of education is situated and about 10 mins from Kafanchan.

Make enquires and your uncle would tell you how that place was leveled to the ground. With about 30 people gruesomely murdered one Sunday evening first quarters of last year.

After wards, chat up a cousin if you've any and he would tell you pretty much about gory incidents that happened this December in "Mallagum" a village where kagoro learning center of National open University is situated.

I wish I could drop pictures. But I've no time on my hands.

Head over to Facebook and type "kagoro" on the search bar and you would see...

Mass graves... Mass burials...

The last time it was 40 people.

Houses and sources of living destroyed.

You know their modus operandi.

I would say: "may kagoro mountain collapse and smash your Head to bits the very next next time you legs enters that land, but I forgive yuu because you're oblivious and bereft of happenings in your maternal village.

This year's kagoro day was at lowest ebbs because oy mutiples attacks witnessed.

My advice: Verify informations you've no clue on because saying what you don't know.

Southern Kaduna is bleeding. All tribes have by touched but you won't know because you are not there to witness and feel what they. feel.

It's a serious case but the mainstream media is underreporting the whole thing.

Selah.

Okay, go back and read my piece again carefully
Since when the former king died, the power tussle to inherit the throne by his children, made kagoro a target, the most usless of the children, was chosen to be the king, a money lover with bad character (hope you are aware of this)
If you read to understand, you'll see where I made emphasis on the former Oegwam and his warrior brother

Everywhere is bleeding brother and most of these killings are sponsored
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by lazynairalander1: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
If you go through seen Twitter TL you will realized his nairaland can be likened to a case that occurred under "chance in time".

He has been blowing back and forth on that platform. I have not followed him much here to see if same is happening here.

โœŒ๏ธ
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Seun(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
The Twitter mob cannot be trusted. Nairalanders are better.
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Generalwoodz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kyase:

Okay, go back and read my piece again carefully
Since when the former king died, the power tussle to inherit the throne by his children, made kagoro a target, the most usless of the children, was chosen to be the king, a money lover with bad character (hope you are aware of this)
If you read to understand, you'll see where I made emphasis on the former Oegwam and his warrior brother

Everywhere is bleeding brother and most of these killings are sponsored

Nobody is talking about throne or kingship tussle shit here.

Rufai has failed all round to protect SK. Repeat that!

He gives a zero fu.cck about SK and that's it.
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Generalwoodz(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Seun:
The Twitter mob cannot be trusted. Nairalanders are better.

They're giving it to the way you never expected.
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by angiography(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Seun:

You are very irresponsible. So because it's southern Kaduna and a rural area, the killings re justified.

How many areas in Nigeria are urban sef...are many places rural?? Are 70% of Nigerians not living in rural area??

You missed it here bro
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Seun(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
angiography:
You are very irresponsible. So because it's southern Kaduna and a rural area, the killings re justified.
People said he deliberately refused to protect people in Southern Kaduna because they are Christians. I'm not convinced that it was deliberate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inexperienced Nnpp Rep Member Tutored By Hon Kalu / Why The Ijebu Insist They Are Not From Ile-ife / BBC Was Correct. The College Records Were Not Forged But The CERTIFICATE Was FOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.