Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? (472 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by HazardAwka(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why do women: wives, girlfriends, fiancee's always convince and insist for a joint account with their husbands, partner when they hardly contribute 5 percent of the savings? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Which women?
Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
The joint account is for when they're living together and the both of them are working.

The account is mainly used only for house hold necessities like groceries, school fees, electricity bill, water bill, and other house hold things... Therefore, they don't have to wait for one person in the house to pay for a certain household bill.

They would keep their personal accounts to themselves whereby they can use them to spend on themselves and pay their own personal bills.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by marlow1962(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Olasyke:
Which women?

Lmao 🤣, wahala for joint account couples o
Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin

Simps angry. Only modafvcking simps who call themselves men would fall for such gimmicks from a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by PerfectStranger(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Joint account bawo grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
That would be because they know their men like soul shifters can run wild anytime

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by Socratiz: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Marriage is built on trust and integrity and one of the ways to demonstrate mutual trust and confidence in each other is for couples to have a common goal and common vision. This is why having a common purse or joint account is desirable for couples.

However, a joint account is not a panacea to all the challenges a couple would face in life. In fact, having a joint account could be the beginning of problems in a family. Anyone who has trust issues would import it into his/her marriage whether they have a joint account or not. You can have a peaceful, happy and godly home even if the husband and wife operate separate accounts.

Instead of clamouring for a joint account, I submit that having a will is more important, especially as the couple begin to accumulate wealth in their marriage. A will ensures that what both of them work for would not be appropriated by in-laws if any of them dies.

I have seen cases where the man died and two days later, his family drove the wife and three children out of their residence and took over. But for the intervention the police and availability of a will, all seized items were returned.

Please protect your wife and children by having a will, even if what you have is only a TV. You cannot predict what would happen to your family if you're no longer on this planet. Your family would have access to both your individual account and joint account if you have a will.
Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Samantha123:
The joint account is for when they're living together and the both of them are working.

The account is mainly used only for house hold necessities like groceries, school fees, electricity bill, water bill, and other house hold things... Therefore, they don't have to wait for one person in the house to pay for a certain household bill.

They would keep their personal accounts to themselves whereby they can use them to spend on themselves and pay their own personal bills.

I have never heard about joint account until recently.

So literally the couple has a joint account in which the man contributes most of his income, then they individually have their own personal accounts, i just think this is how a broke family man is created.

If a man put most of his income into the joint account, how is he gonna survive as an individual man in the family

I will personally support a joint account for the future education of the kids they will have or for savings.

In reality, most families live from pay check to pay check and have no savings or little savings for a joint bank account..some of them relay on their pension and gratuity to sponsor their children to school in the future, that is just one reality of the 21st century family
Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
It just depends on the couple's incomes... In some cases it's the women who contribute more because you'd find that they earn more than their husbands.

While others would decide to do a 50/50 contribution.
thebosstrevor1:

I have never heard about joint account until recently.

So literally the couple has a joint account in which the man contributes most of his income, then they individually have their own personal accounts, i just think this is how a broke family man is created.

If a man put most of his income into the joint account, how is he gonna survive as an individual man in the family

I will personally support a joint account for the future education of the kids they will have or for savings.

In reality, most families live from pay check to pay check and have no savings or little savings for a joint bank account..some of them relay on their pension and gratuity to sponsor their children to school in the future, that is just one reality of the 21st century family
Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by naijanaso: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
HazardAwka:
Why do women: wives, girlfriends, fiancee's always convince and insist for a joint account with their husbands, partner when they hardly contribute 5 percent of the savings? undecided

That happens only when it is certain the man makes more money
Re: Why Do Women Always Insist For A Joint Account With Their Partner? by Nazgul: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
If you want peace in your marriage, stay away from joint account. It has led to the crash of so many marriages. Let everyone manage his/her money in whatever way they deem fit.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Male Friend. Drop Whatsapp Number / Ride Like A Pro On Bed / I Want To Leave My Husband, I Still Love My Ex-boyfriend -newly Wedded Woman Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.