Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Obi And Datti Bromance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Datti Bromance (723 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi And Datti Bromance by thinkmoney(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
God does not make mistake. - Sultan of Sokoto

Between, which of the other candidates do you see such synergy and affection between them and their vice?

There are just millions of reasons pointing to the merit of Obis candidacy. Obi represent the best on offer now ... he is the more future looking candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Make we know lie.. this guys tried, they just don't have structure
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Missgeraldine(f): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Na you talk this thing so shocked

E be like say you no wan collect your last month urchin Bmc money grin

6 Likes

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Na you talk this thing so shocked

E be like say you no wan collect your last month urchin Bmc money grin

Small yansh dey shake.... But they are just too irrelevant in the scheme of things

Only fools and children take them seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Missgeraldine(f): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Small yansh dey shake.... But they are just too irrelevant in the scheme of things

Only fools and children take them seriously

Your ugly girlfriend small nyash dey shake...I see grin

6 Likes

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Missgeraldine post=120576507]

Your ugly girlfriend small nyash dey shake...I see grin[/quote

Your mothers stretched marked big yansh dey shake I see
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by thinkmoney(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
Be 1 block in the building. Be a structure damn it!
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

Be 1 block in the building. Be a structure damn it!

Stop wasting your fvcking time on failed unrealistic kiddies Twitter fantasy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by hisgrace090: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
I know that God is about to use this duo to put smile back to our faces.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by thinkmoney(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Stop wasting your fvcking time on failed unrealistic kiddies Twitter fantasy
Ok....may u find peace. May help come your way.

Suffering and smiling. Stockholm syndrome.

Mad people no dey know howfar, na their family they shame.

I really wish u well. Those are parables.

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by AntiTerrorist: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
LoL. You are tired of fighting your conscience.

Receive sense Bro. Money is not everything!

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

Another stupid way of campaigning focussed on negative energy

Awon suffer no dey tire you

If you are Mad go to a psychiatrist, If you are suffering learn a digital skills you have internet and a smart phone stop wailing or posting unpaid thread

Stockholm syndrome like Tinubu ever wronged any of you
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Telekinetic: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
LoL. You are tired of fighting your conscience.

Receive sense Bro. Money is not everything!

Are Zombidiots really daf! What money and what concise

Can you swear with a bible that before man and God without any Prejudice or Sentiments Obi is the most qualified
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by AntiTerrorist: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Are Zombidiots really daf! What money and what concise

Can you swear with a bible that before man and God without any Prejudice or Sentiments Obi is the most qualified
You are the one that mention Obi, I didn't mention Obi in my comment. And this shows that your conscience has not ku patapata.

My prayer for you, may all your children inherit the trait of the presidential candidate (Tinubu) you are surporting, say a big Amen!

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You are the one that mention Obi, I didn't mention Obi in my comment. And this shows that your conscience has not ku patapata.

My prayer for you, may all your children inherit the trait of the presidential candidate (Tinubu) you are surporting, say a big Amen!

Ameeenn Insha Allah

All my children, household and generation claim it in Jesus name
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by AntiTerrorist: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ameeenn Insha Allah

All my children, household and generation claim it in Jesus name
It is so! Amen!!
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It is so! Amen!!

Now can you swear with your entire children's life that Obi's is the most qualified for the Presidency at this time
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by MrALIVE: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
your teacher spent the entire term teaching you the meaning of structure and what constitutes a structure..you just don't want to learn because you are either daft or deluded.
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
MrALIVE:
your teacher spent the entire term teaching you the meaning of structure and what constitutes a structure..you just don't want to learn because you are either daft or deluded.

The empty headed always make the loudest noise
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by thinkmoney(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Another stupid way of campaigning focussed on negative energy

Awon suffer no dey tire you

If you are Mad go to a psychiatrist, If you are suffering learn a digital skills you have internet and a smart phone stop wailing or posting unpaid thread

Stockholm syndrome like Tinubu ever wronged any of you
Honestly u see how narrow minded u are.
Tinubu wrong me almost on a daily basis.
Agbero never disturb u in traffic at mile2?
You don't know that the tax and levies Tinubu's daughter impose on markets contribute to the high prices of phones?
Do you know Buhari won't be showing me shege if not for Tinubu...(I haven't used my car to work since the start of this week because of petrol)
Do u know that the oba that led thugs to shoot at surulere lastweek wouldn't have the balls if not for the culture of agberoism Tinubu has cultivated in lagos?
Do u know things would have been more better in lagos. For example, our waterways would have been more neat and transportable consequently decongesting the insanity inducing traffic if most of the huge wealth in lagos have been put to use instead of being put into Tinubu's babariga?
Do you know there would have been less drug epidemic in places like mushin, surulere and the island and thus consequent reductions in violence and madness in lagos if Tinubu wasn't a drug patron?
So I see you are not very intelligent and smart for you not to know that everybody's actions, decisions and even inactions have consequences to others. Like this my response now will shock u abi? That's to tell u that Tinubu dey offend me personally gaaaaaannnnn.
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

Honestly u see how narrow minded u are.
Tinubu wrong me almost on a daily basis.
Agbero never disturb u in traffic at mile2?
You don't know that the tax and levies Tinubu's daughter impose on markets contribute to the high prices of phones?
Do you know Buhari won't be showing me shege if not for Tinubu...(I haven't used my car to work since the start of this week because of petrol)
Do u know that the oba that led thugs to shoot at surulere lastweek wouldn't have the balls if not for the culture of agberoism Tinubu has cultivated in lagos?
Do u know things would have been more better in lagos. For example, our waterways would have been more neat and transportable consequently decongesting the insanity inducing traffic if most of the huge wealth in lagos have been put to use instead of being put into Tinubu's babariga?
Do you know there would have been less drug epidemic in places like mushin, surulere and the island and thus consequent reductions in violence and madness in lagos if Tinubu wasn't a drug patron?
So I see you are not very intelligent and smart for you not to know that everybody's actions, decisions and even inactions have consequences to others. Like this my response now will shock u abi? That's to tell u that Tinubu dey offend me personally gaaaaaannnnn.

Summary of your write up, Tinubu a man with same 24 hours and single head like you and your Father controls you like a slave

Such a black with a dull mentality

All state have NURTW who collects levy and pays to Local Government Authority.... Tinubu isn't involved in LGA or Governance since 2007

All Market is controlled by The Royal king of the town even to great Britain and they levy all subjects, Oba Akiolu duly made Shade Iyaloja because, Abibatu Mogaji OON was Iyaloja and first Iyaloja was famous slave trade fosetan Tinubu.

14 million votes got Buhari to Aso Rock Tinubu had one

Perhaps you are a child, if you know Lagos prior to 1999 especially Oshodi you might have a rethink, besides nothing absolutely nothing links Tinubu to Agbero

Which State in Nigeria has state owned Jetty and LAGBOAT kind of transportation if not only Lagos

Even if you were so stupid you should know drug endemic is the main fault of Anambra billionaire and Ibo drug trafficking squads and not Tinubu

Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by thinkmoney(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Summary of your write up, Tinubu a man with same 24 hours and single head like you and your Father controls you like a slave

Such a black with a dull mentality

All state have NURTW who collects levy and pays to Local Government Authority.... Tinubu isn't involved in LGA or Governance since 2007

All Market is controlled by The Royal king of the town even to great Britain and they levy all subjects, Oba Akiolu duly made Shade Iyaloja because, Abibatu Mogaji OON was Iyaloja and first Iyaloja was famous slave trade fosetan Tinubu.

14 million votes got Buhari to Aso Rock Tinubu had one

Perhaps you are a child, if you know Lagos prior to 1999 especially Oshodi you might have a rethink, besides nothing absolutely nothing links Tinubu to Agbero

Which State in Nigeria has state owned Jetty and LAGBOAT kind of transportation if not only Lagos

Even if you were so stupid you should know drug endemic is the main fault of Anambra billionaire and Ibo drug trafficking squads and not Tinubu

You need help man. I can imagine saliva drooling from your mouth has you go about collecting your daily agbero money.
You can continue lying to urself.
Ignoramous. I can imagine how more anybody can be stupid by claiming The monarchy in England owns the market over there. You make ur stupid decisions because u know so little.
I don't care ur age, but you have a faculty of a 10years old.
I just told u the obvious that lagos has huge wealth...and more...far more could have been done that what we have now if money isn't been stolen? Have u ever seen them make lagos money and how its spent public?

You are a mental slave. You are an akoshibero. We are doing away with people like u
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=thinkmoney post=120578306]
You need help man. I can imagine saliva drooling from your mouth has you go about collecting your daily agbero money.
You can continue lying to urself.
Ignoramous. I can imagine how more anybody can be stupid by claiming The monarchy in England owns the market over there. You make ur stupid decisions because u know so little.
I don't care ur age, but you have a faculty of a 10years old.
I just told u the obvious that lagos has huge wealth...and more...far more could have been done that what we have now if money isn't been stolen? Have u ever seen them make lagos money and how its spent public?

You are a mental slave. You are an akoshibero. We are doing away with people like u[/quote

slowpoke don't know main wealth of the British monarchs come from being a land owner when fools never travel
Awon oloshi

Under achieving lossers would always blame achieving people for Thier generational laziness
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by thinkmoney(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=120578369][/quote]

Olodoo.... modern British monarchy do not own or control the markets. The lands they have now are specified....olooooooddddooooooo.

Making wrong decisions out of half baked knowledge.

You want a drug lord to lead us... You can only support the person that reflects u. What morals are u going to teach ur children?
Agba olooodddooooo.....
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

Olodoo.... modern British monarchy do not own or control the markets. The lands they have now are specified....olooooooddddooooooo.

Making wrong decisions out of half baked knowledge.

You want a drug lord to lead us... You can only support the person that reflects u. What morals are u going to teach ur children?
Agba olooodddooooo.....

Only uneducated nuisance on the internet would even link tax forfeiture and money laundering allegations to drug dealing

Hateful souls that would never make it in Lagos for their hate until they return to wherever they came from
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by thinkmoney(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Only uneducated nuisance on the internet would even link tax forfeiture and money laundering allegations to drug dealing

Hateful souls that would never make it in Lagos for their hate
U must have seen the documents. Where did u hear them talk about tax?
Keep lying to urself.
Bye bye...I wan go shit.
I can't really blame u for supporting Tinubu. Your capacity can't make better decisions. You don't understand much, so there are things u can't just do.
Tinubu is ur level. So bye bye
Agba olooddoooooo
Re: Obi And Datti Bromance by Ireportlive: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

U must have seen the documents. Where did u hear them talk about tax?
Keep lying to urself.
Bye bye...I wan go shit.
I can't really blame u for supporting Tinubu. Your capacity can't make better decisions. You don't understand much, so there are things u can't just do.
Tinubu is ur level. So bye bye
Agba olooddoooooo

Bitter soul . Insha Allah all Tinubu haters shall end in shame and their envy would never let them grow

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Obidients Stop To Circle ⭕ Tinubu's Pictures? / How Does The BVAS Work? Please Educate Me Like A 5 Year Old / My Last Night Dream Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.