Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) (29268 Views)

Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by godofuck231: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2023
Some people wants that country to be at war , and when this happens, the natural resources will be signed over for arms , so you guys can kill yourselves for as cheat as diddly squat

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by backnbeta(f): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2023
slowice:
Tinubu is using the poor to organize protest to force FG to allow him use stashed old notes or release excess supply of new notes.

Where were these dumb fool since 2015 when our shege started? Where were they since hyper inflation destroyed livelihood and make life unbearable for Nigerians.

But because this one policy have finally affected the criminal of boudillon,he has sent his thugs to organize protest
So, you think Tinubu doesn't have access to new notes when even the bandits are flaunting it? You are shallow minded if you think this will affect polithiefcians and terrorists. In all, of this, the only people that will be crying are the masses; wether you are obidient, batified or atikulated

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by harmargedon: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2023
backtovillage:

Election won't hold
make I hear grin grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Bintabisiriyu2: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:
The gallant Nigerian soldiers should shoot any idiot disturbing the peace of our beloved Lagos no miscreant should disturb the peace living people of Lagos

see why everyday your mama dey regret say dad didn't wore condom

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by tolue42(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2023
GreyLaw:

My friend make transfers! Which one be access to your money? Are you withdrawing 10 million cash? Withdraw for your daily needs simple. Or use the darn transfers!!! I no know wetin dey worry una for that Nigeria.

In Western nations to even deposit cash as an individual you get limit. Some banks no go even let you do more than £100 to £500 per month. Meanwhile una for Nigeria go wake enter Bank as an individual go lodge 1m, 2m, 3m and above and nobody go ask una question!

We are running a cash base economy here... Wetin dey do some of una riffraffs wey dey abroad self? Una go just talk without sense..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by TreasureJunky: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2023
The same Lagos people will still vote for Tinubu and he will continue from Buhari legacy.. Make we continue dey deceive ourselves
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Bintabisiriyu2: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:
Nigerian army please shoot without missing, shoot on target , nothing will happen , those are bunch of ewedu munchers

see why everyday your mama dey regret say dad didn't wore condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Allisgud: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2023
Where Dem see money print banner🤔🤓,I still wonder how we got this patient up till now, the whole street should have pile up with mamoth crowd shouting apc must go

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by olarent: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Talk with senses,the reality is CBN is lying,I work with bank they came to took the old money on Wednesday without bring a dime of new note as I speak right now no money in the ATM and vault.
bonechamberlain:
They should channel their protest to banks and their head offices. These banks with unscrupulous managers and workers are the cause of the naira scarcity. Selling the notes to their cronies who in turn sell to pos guys. angry

I don't know what CBN and DSS is waiting for to start dealing with some of these banks. angry

Nigeria policy makers act like they don't reason a very good policy which should be easy to implement is now looking like a rocket science because of CBN shortsightedness and the selfish, greedy and wicked nature of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Yankee101: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu will not be president
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by letitrainnow(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2023
All we want is new Naira notes.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by kingthreat(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:
The gallant Nigerian soldiers should shoot any idiot disturbing the peace of our beloved Lagos no miscreant should disturb the peace living people of Lagos

We are in a democracy
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Curious345: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2023
This urchins don't cease to amaze me
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Jayneck: 7:05am On Feb 03, 2023
GreyLaw:

My friend make transfers! Which one be access to your money? Are you withdrawing 10 million cash? Withdraw for your daily needs simple. Or use the darn transfers!!! I no know wetin dey worry una for that Nigeria.

In Western nations to even deposit cash as an individual you get limit. Some banks no go even let you do more than £100 to £500 per month. Meanwhile una for Nigeria go wake enter Bank as an individual go lodge 1m, 2m, 3m and above and nobody go ask una question!
sometimes if una just cross enter chard una go dey for something. So na Nigeria were we no see light for 7minute a day and no proper network service go come dey do transfer like Europe abi. Agbaya no dey easy to be sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Featuredgist: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Wat h how this man forced himself to sleep due to hunger and lack of new note

https://featuredgist.com/video-man-forcefully-went-to-sleep-for-not-been-able-to-buy-food-with-the-old-naira-note/
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Donedeal1(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2023
The

"no election"

agenda is

gradually loading

This one I have seen.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by lomprico(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Baba blus protest
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by orisa37: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2023
EMEFIELE is just very rude and unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2023
yomi007k:

Pls keep quiet if you are not here.

Will you use transfers in public transport and ugwu seller.

Una think say because una dey abroad una don make am. Oga go and sit down.

It's about time our innovators come up with something. The cash thing isn't even healthy in the first place....one of the major causes of enteric diseases.

Some traders are already conforming to the tech order. For two years now, BRTs in Lagos have stopped collecting cash. No Cowri card, no transit. And many of these traders use BRT.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2023
GreyLaw:

Don't be unreasonable, people do lots of business here that requires physical cash....stop saying what you don't know because you leaves abroad doesn't give you the effrontery to insult us indirectly , leaving abroad doesn't give you edge over us bro...

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by sinero: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Gozac:
Any Igbo man that joins in this protest is just stupid

Ofcourse, before they use their bad luck to derail the purpose of the protest.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by musazulyadain: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2023
How I wish this could go round the country,
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by twosquare(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Idiots.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by sinero: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2023
GreyLaw:

Stop misleading people on what you are ignorant of. Tell me the bank that give you limit of £100 to £500 a month. I live in London and not aware of such.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Lionnation: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Mad people

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by leisuretym: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Go and protest on front of banks, not on the road , don’t hinder people movement

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by madjune(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2023
Failed country.

If the white man says the black man can't govern himself, some people would call him racist.

The facts continue to play out in our daily lives.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2023
yomi007k:
This is good.

More protests needed.

People are suffering.
nor be una vote for APC? Enjoy your support
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Blackdisciple:

By the time the protest it will spread to other states their eyes go CLEAR.

Whose eyes, Buhari?

When him eyes never clear for Unknown Gunmen matter, na ordinary protesters?

Fulanis are too smart. Don't you know its their plan for we to start protest?

We shouldn't fall for it, but we are already falling grin
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by sinero: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Don't forget that Tinubu vigorously campaigned for Buhari twice.

So he will take a major part of the blame for what's going on in this country.

He can't be forming angel and pretending to attack APC.

We shall not be deceived again.

He campaigned twice in support of his party which is normal. Atleast he is not a political ashewo like some people's saviour. Remember after the campaign he had nothing to do with decision making. Why fry him.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by tonididdy(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Edo sets the pace, others follow!

Edo nor be Lagos
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by yomi007k(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

ARMY SHOULD DO D NEEDFUL JARE, ALL THESE MISCRANTS SHOULD STOP DISTURBING D PEACE OF D MASSES

Na una family the bullets go reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chengdu F-7NI: Nigeria's Fastest Fighter Jet / Struggle For Fuel At Olupese Petrol Station Oshodi, Lagos (photos) / Solomon Arase Hands Over To Idris, New Police IG At A Colorful Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.