Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) (29558 Views)

Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / Peter Obi Worried Over Fuel Shortages, Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by odduduwa: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

see why everyday your mama dey regret say dad didn't wore condom
you need refund of school fees, your primary and secondary school teachers did a terrible job on you . What do you mean by "didn't wore condom"
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by fridayking(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2023
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kUCs-0GhQk][/url]

There's an ongoing protest in Lagos over the scarcity of new Naira notes in the country.

Those who embarked on the protest were seen holding up banners in which they called out alleged saboteurs in the Central Bank of Nigeria. They also repeatedly chanted that they all they want is ?new Naira notes?.

Tinubu fooled us in 2015 against President Johnathan, now he is doing it to his Buhari..

And APC Lagos embarked on the protest were seen holding up banners in which they called out alleged saboteurs in the Central Bank of Nigeria... These law is not meant to affect the masses, bank are hiding money so they can give it to politicain..

Tinubu is so depressed... At this point he should step down for Osibanjo.... The Northern Governor are deciving him...

Na BVAS time be this....
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2023
olarent:
Talk with senses,the reality is CBN is lying,I work with bank they came to took the old money on Wednesday without bring a dime of new note as I speak right now no money in the ATM and vault.
I would skip the insult. Those selling the currencies where did they get it from. From CBN? Didn't you see the video where someone was spraying bundles of new notes in a party. You work in a bank, so please explain how those guys got the money.

The moment the money was distributed by the CBN to the bank's that's the moment they started selling. Those that bought earlier, bought massively (despite the CBN putting a limit on withdrawal) and are selling and hoarding the money at the same time.
Unscrupulous bankers cum Nigerians are the cause of all these.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by crackhouse(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu have sent his urchins to the streets of Lagos to protest.. the aim of their protest is already dead on arrival.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2023
I go shopping i do transfer. I enter bolt i do transfer. I fvck woman i do transfer. Even my dealer man accept tranfer. So wats d issue grin
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by brutal1(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2023
We are a sick nation. We are all suffering, when you see the queues at the AtM / queues at the filling stations...do you spot their tribe or religion?? The yoruba man hailing his candidate here does not have cash he is suffering, the igbo man praising the move is suffering as well, his market nor move, the hausa man too is affected, our suffering is no respecter of any tribe or religion. People are stranded, no fuel, no cash, we are in trouble, the same Emefiele under whose watch the economy collapsed like this is suddenly a savour now, the same Buhari y'all called cloned is now a good president,...the same country you called zoo is no longer a zoo. The present problem was as a result of our decision in the last election, nature has given you all another chance to choose another leader. Vote for your candidate
Officialgarri:
Now, y'all need to pick sides with sense.

It's either you agree that the Nairaredesign is good and implemented to hurt Tinubu

Or

You agree that it's a bad move and it should not have been allowed

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by brutal1(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2023
We are a sick nation. We are all suffering, when you see the queues at the AtM / queues at the filling stations...do you spot their tribe or religion?? The yoruba man hailing his candidate here does not have cash he is suffering, the igbo man praising the move is suffering as well, his market nor move, the hausa man too is affected, our suffering is no respecter of any tribe or religion. People are stranded, no fuel, no cash, we are in trouble, the same Emefiele under whose watch the economy collapsed like this is suddenly a saviour now, the same Buhari y'all called cloned is now a good president,...the same country you called zoo is no longer a zoo. The present problem was as a result of our decision in the last election, nature has given you all another chance to choose another leader. Vote for your candidate
Officialgarri:

It's either you agree that the Nairaredesign is good and implemented to hurt Tinubu

Or

We are a s$ck nation. We are all suffering, when you see the queues at the AtM / queues at the filling stations...do you spot their tribe or religion?? The yoruba man hailing his candidate here does not have cash he is suffering, the igbo man praising the move is suffering as well, his market nor move, the hausa man too is affected, our suffering is no respecter of any tribe or religion. People are stranded, no fuel, no cash, we are in trouble, the same Emefiele under whose watch the economy collapsed like this is suddenly a saviour now, the same Buhari y'all called cloned is now a good president,...the same country you called zoo is no longer a zoo. The present problem was as a result of our decision in the last election, nature has given you all another chance to choose another leader. Vote for your candidate
Officialgarri:

Or

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by remzobliss: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2023
backtovillage:

It shows you are not wise.
2023 election cannot be free and fair, Politicians now have what people need(new note) vote buying is very easy. Virtually all the new notes are with your politician not even Tinubu alone

Alot of people don’t get this. Men like Tinubu or Atiku can just place a call to even Bank CEO to request for new note cash. They are major shareholder in our top leading banks.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by EyezofGod120: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Gozac:
Any Igbo man that joins in this protest is just stupid
how? So igbos are not affected too?
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by NavasBit: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2023
You need to receive sense. Tinubu is not your president for that 8 years. Stop crying here ok.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Mozegee: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:
The gallant Nigerian soldiers should shoot any idiot disturbing the peace of our beloved Lagos no miscreant should disturb the peace living people of Lagos
. idiot it is your relatives that they will shoot this time. Because people like you will who support evil will face misery soon
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by backtovillage: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2023
remzobliss:

Alot of people don’t get this. Men like Tinubu or Atiku can just place a call to even Bank CEO to request for new note cash. They are major shareholder in our top leading banks.
Even if they don't call these bank managers are willing to give them new notes in return for favour from them.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by odduduwa: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Mozegee:
. idiot it is your relatives that they will shoot this time. Because people like you will who support evil will face misery soon
remind me your stand when the army was shooting unarmed Ipob members? Look of you are a miscreant, the army will shoot you to shreds , no mercy for psychophants
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by deavicky(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Why I am having the feelings that somebody who's name start with "T" is behind this?.
I'm saying this because petrol has been scarce since November last year till date and nobody did any protest from that region. Why for Naira note that u have alternative to.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by bewla(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2023
yomi007k:
This is good.

More protests needed.

People are suffering.
Sit-down at home tell them to do what you for join

I site you Nigerian
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by updatechange(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2023
GreyLaw:

My friend make transfers! Which one be access to your money? Are you withdrawing 10 million cash? Withdraw for your daily needs simple. Or use the darn transfers!!! I no know wetin dey worry una for that Nigeria.

In Western nations to even deposit cash as an individual you get limit. Some banks no go even let you do more than £100 to £500 per month. Meanwhile una for Nigeria go wake enter Bank as an individual go lodge 1m, 2m, 3m and above and nobody go ask una question!

I’m sure you’re not aware of what’s really going on in this country, so I will not say you’re an ignorant…
I have several people I tried to credit via transfer, only 1 was sent and 3 of them reversed after they debited me in front of the customers.
My own money too is pending and I didn’t get any alert or credit till this morning.
A lot of people are complaining of bank transfer due bad network or error to transfer.
Most salaries are still pending and when it drops to get cash not even the new note o is a big problem as pos operators charges between 10-20% of your total transactions.
So you see what we are facing and yet some gullible people are saying soldiers should kill the people for coming out to vent their anger.
Very pathetic!
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by yomi007k(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2023
bewla:
Sit-down at home tell them to do what you for join

I site you Nigerian

Shut up. Mumu.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by fashrola(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu Foot soldiers protesting for what? Lol
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by fcbelle72(f): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:
The gallant Nigerian soldiers should shoot any idiot disturbing the peace of our beloved Lagos no miscreant should disturb the peace living people of Lagos

See as everywhere dey smell of poopoo , small mouth wey you open, grin
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by bewla(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
yomi007k:

Shut up. Mumu.
Thank you truth bitter

You want someone else to do what you will enjoy

Obinos copy boys
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by yomi007k(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
bewla:
Thank you truth bitter

You want someone else to do what you will enjoy

Obinos copy boys

You don't know me or what I do.

But I have done more for this world and country that even your parents can think of.

Be gone.
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by bewla(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
yomi007k:

You don't know me or what I do.

But I have done more for this world and country that even your parents can think of.

Be gone.
As a wise person that's properly trained

You don't insult people you don't no or seen before

Advise na bad thing some time

Join this thing na all of us e affect
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by odduduwa: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
fcbelle72:

See as everywhere dey smell of poopoo , small mouth wey you open, grin
shatap
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by fcbelle72(f): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:
shatap

I dey my house, coman beat me grin
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by stuffs2002: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Time for BITTER&ENVIOUS IIGBOSS to burn down Lagos like they did with end SARS

1 Like

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by klawaaa: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
This same people are waiting to sell their votes for less than 10K NGN. Nija which way!
damilola4162:
[url=

There's an ongoing protest in Lagos over the scarcity of new Naira notes in the country.

Those who embarked on the protest were seen holding up banners in which they called out alleged saboteurs in the Central Bank of Nigeria. They also repeatedly chanted that they all they want is ?new Naira notes?.

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by klawaaa: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Instead of them fighting their governors and politicians hoarding the new naira notes for vote buying. They are here constituting nuisance.
damilola4162:
[url=

Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by felzokugo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
odduduwa:

Yes...they should shoot agberos disturbing lagos bus stops! Rubbish!
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Truthdeypain: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2023
slowice:
Tinubu is using the poor to organize protest to force FG to allow him use stashed old notes or release excess supply of new notes.

Where were these dumb fool since 2015 when our shege started? Where were they since hyper inflation destroyed livelihood and make life unbearable for Nigerians.

But because this one policy have finally affected the criminal of boudillon,he has sent his thugs to organize protest

Super obvious isn't it. Only urchins and dummies are falling for this..
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Whose eyes, Buhari?

When him eyes never clear for Unknown Gunmen matter, na ordinary protesters?

Fulanis are too smart. Don't you know its their plan for we to start protest?

We shouldn't fall for it, but we are already falling grin

Sure it's their plan but still don't understand what that race really want ..
Re: Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2023
princeade86:
and elections will be cancel. So what's d gain? This is chess game they playing for themselves, but is affecting masses.

Sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.