Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

xxxxxxx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xxxxxxx (51703 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xxxxxxx by blackedwin: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2011
confidential
Re: xxxxxxx by lashontae(f): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
Good for you grin cheesy embarassed
Next time, know how to keep your mouth locked. Whatever happened between you two, belonged between the two of you. You wanted to pour sand in her gari, but the sand blew back in your own eyes.
Why should you be invited to their engagement party Mr enemy of progress Mr stalkerish ex? So you can be telling other guests tales about them at their own party PuhLEEEZZZZ!!!
They will have kids and you won't be invited to the naming. DEAL WITH IT!!!
Re: xxxxxxx by omega25red(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
poster

i take my initia comment back due to new development
Re: xxxxxxx by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2011
Modified! cool cool cool
Re: xxxxxxx by HighChief4(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
Your friend is a real man. Its obvious you still had grudges for that you ex babe and never wanted her to be happy, you prolly tot your friend would sle[i]e[/i]p with her and dump her. Just stay off their relationship and get your own babe
Re: xxxxxxx by seanet02: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
Just apologize to him and let him know you really meant well though at the same time you can not stop destiny
Re: xxxxxxx by r231(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2011
nxt time learn how to kp ur mouth shut grin
Re: xxxxxxx by blackedwin: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2011
confidential
Re: xxxxxxx by NnamdiN: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2011
poster i'm wit u, u've done ur part jor, 4get dem n move on wit ur own life, ur frnd na mumu(sorry 4 dat)
Re: xxxxxxx by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
@poster
bro, your friend is a BIATCH!!!!! and you didnt do anything wrong. this is what FRIENDS DO!!!!
the day this gal play him (like she did her ex) then you will have nothing on your conscience. this friend of yours shouldnt have gone for your leftovers (to begin with) and if he does then he MUST accept that you have a history with her.
what you told him is THE TRUTH and you are only looking for your buddy's best interest!

i completely understand you: first he just wanted to sample the biatch and suddenly he turns around and want to marry her, so a head check and THE TRUTH was needed!!!!

as for him not inviting you to the party, why do you care? if he has decided to not talk to you any longer because you told him THE TRUTH then move along with your life knowing that you didnt do anything wrong.
Re: xxxxxxx by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
@OP

move on. You did the right thing!
Re: xxxxxxx by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
I take back my earlier comment! I'm sorry! You weren't as detailed as you were now! Your friend is an A[b]S[/b]S and doesn't deserve a friend like you! Hold up your head high and be satisfied with the fact that you did the right thing! It's only a matter of time and you'll be vindicated! smiley
Re: xxxxxxx by horny4u(f): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2011
That song when a man is in love : try and listen to it and run a thesis by it,

People change and you had no right telling on the babe as if you are better than her,

Now you lost a friend and where you shld have been best man , you are now men left at work

as i hold my thumbs to my cheeks and hold my tongue out to the poster tongue, (serves you right)
Re: xxxxxxx by 190smh: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
I think i know someone - a nairalander - who has slept with the girl too

ask me - i would gladly say embarassed embarassed
Re: xxxxxxx by ice234: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2011
Lesson learnt don't interfere with someone's love
Re: xxxxxxx by ice234: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2011
r=190smh link=topic=755185.msg9109211#msg9109211 date=1315519507]
I think i know someone - a nairalander - who has slept with the girl too

ask me - i would gladly say  embarassed  embarassed

[quote][/quote]

Who please
Re: xxxxxxx by MMM2(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2011
^^
me
undecided
Re: xxxxxxx by kpolli(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
leave him alone, let him suffer it. . . ppl no dey hear word
Re: xxxxxxx by blackedwin: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
confidential
Re: xxxxxxx by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
You did the rt thing but why did you think your friend wont tell his wife to be? they are going to be living together forever we hope and you think he would just shake you and say thanks man then drop the gal? Anywys age has nothing to do with envying them or not.
Re: xxxxxxx by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
I am only happy that you and your friend's evil plan to callously use the poor gal and dump her just cos she wants a man in her life blew up in your faces. Good for both of you.
Re: xxxxxxx by Arkhin(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
@poster, I gat your back bro! You did the perfect thing, if i were in your shoes i may have done the same thing,it's just that your friend loves the girl, no matter her past. Well i'm not condemning her,she deserves to be happy at least nobody is a saint; we all fall in love with someone else's dung unknowingly. It's just that both of them are immature the way they are going about it,if they wouldn't talk to you, ignore them as if they don't even exist.
Re: xxxxxxx by Ariyke: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
U did d right thing as a friend, i pray ur friend dont fall victim to watever ur ex is planning
Re: xxxxxxx by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
This is the type of situation I love. Just step back and watch the movie play. He will be back saying sorry
Re: xxxxxxx by NnamdiN: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2011
poster y u dey modify ur post na?na wa u o
Re: xxxxxxx by ice234: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2011
Na so oh seeing plenty editing
Re: xxxxxxx by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
His friend probably discovered his user name
Re: xxxxxxx by blackedwin: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2011
@ Mynd 44
Your rite,I have friends and colleagues who's known my nairaland user name,so as soon as a colleague saw it ,I had a call and request was made for the identity of the guy,which i refused to reveal,thought it otherwise to remove it to avoid escalation.
Re: xxxxxxx by splitnaija(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^ End of story.

(1) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.