Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ?? (191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

?? by Updatex(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
1.img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ?? by Choilila: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Updatex:
1. What is your idea of the perfect date 2. What do you look for in a girl/guy? 3. Have you ever used a toy on your self? 4. Are you obsessed with something right now? 5. Where is the best place to have a first date? 6. Who is your celebrity crush? 7. When was the last time you masturbated? 8. What is the perfect way to ask someone out? 9. Are you a sexual person? 10. What is your sexual fantasy? 11.Are you a romantic person? 12.Do vou believe in soulmates? 13.Do you prefer to give or receive (oral)? 14. What is the best kiss you have ever had?$ 15. What is your type? 16. Do you think about me when we are not together? 17. Have i ever turned you on? 18. What about me made you fall in love? 19. What's your favorite memory of us? 20. What does love mean to you? 21. What do I mean to you? 22. What are your goals in the relationship? 23.What are your thoughts on having a family? 24 Would you rather have sex with me or cuddle? 25. What is your biggest fear? 26. Have you ever sent a nude pics?[img][/img]
Is it a must to answer all the questions ?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are U Ready For Valentine? / With The Way I Am Dissing Primary Schools On This Forum / Bad Parenting/ Peer Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.