Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Satan's Confession II - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Satan's Confession II (202 Views)

End Of Satan's Confession / Satan's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satan's Confession II by TGYM: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Satan’s confession continued: “My disobedience made Our Maker Yahweh to cast me out of heaven, anyone who disobeys Our Maker Yahweh will also be cast away from heaven. I am confessing these secrets now because I have no second chance. All the claims I make over the earth are false. I make the claims in order to intimidate people and make them disobey Our Maker Yahweh and believe that I have the power to do all things. The power of the righteous King is greater than mine. In this way I tried to intimidate Daniyel to make him disobey the law of Our Maker Yahweh but Daniyel did not listen to me. I also tempted the disciples of the righteous King but they did not yield to my temptations. I was disappointed in them. For that reason I raised my solders to kill all I am that I AM that I AM’s disciples. Though they died physically but I did not succeed.

After all this, I went after Yahchanan [John] the beloved, to stop him from giving out the message of the righteous King but I could not stop him. The reason for the success of the early disciples was because they were united in one doctrine, one faith and one purpose, that made it difficult for me to overcome them. Therefore, to defeat them, I raised a Roman emperor to embrace Christianity on the foundation of error”. Satan confessed.

Indeed the Body of Believers that Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach founded is NOT the same the people of the earth is practicing today. All the churches on earth today, without exception, take their root in the Roman Catholic model of Christianity with some plus and minus to and from the Roman Pagan-Political Christianity. The original foundation of Christianity was unfavorable to the people of the earth, completely separate from Satan, sin and society. Early Believers had no quest for wealth and popularity and did not crave for academic excellence. Their lives made no meaning to them if it was not for the need to labour more for Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach. To die was gain to them and to live was for Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach. The entire earth was a workshop to them so they never desired to go home for rest at the end of their toils. No wander the devil failed at them like himself failed at their Master.

That original foundation of Believers is what Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach is rebuilding with “True Goodnews Revival Movement”, “for other foundation can no man[Beauty of life] lay than that is laid, which is Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach.” [The 1st Book of the law of Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach through Paulos to Corinthians, 3rd chapter,11th verse]. Little wonder, the devil is moving the churches and individuals to resist and mock at the members and the messages of correction and revival of the truth Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach is giving to men beauties of life .

Without discrimination and bias, I wish to advice all heaven conscious Believers to check well on the practices of their various churches and religious groups and compare them with the early Believer’s practices, to know the plus and minus their founders, pastors and themselves have made in the system. This is important because no addition to or subtraction from the standard practice that qualified Petros, Paulos, Yaakov [James], Barnabas and others can qualify any Christian for heaven. “Thus saith Our Maker Yahweh, stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your Nephesh [souls]. But they said, we will not walk therein.”[The word of Our Maker Yahweh through Yirmeyahu [Jeremiah], 6th chapter,16th verse]. Any body who refuses to find the good way that gives rest to the soul will definitely find the wrong way that gives trouble to the Nephesh [Souls] and that eternal trouble.

Satan continued: “I always give people suggestions and when they accept and obey them, it becomes possible for me to claim them as my own. This was how I suggested to Adam and Eve and they obeyed me. That is why the word of Our Maker Yahweh says I make myself as an angel of light. “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.”[The 2nd Book of the word of Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach through Paulos to Corinthians, 11th chapter, 14th verse]. That is why when I give individuals and churches suggestions; they follow those suggestions thinking they are right not knowing they have gone into the error of adding and removing from the standard of Our Maker Yahweh. With this strategy I suggest to people to build churches on foundations of error and disobedience to Our Maker Yahweh, and they obeyed me. This is how all the churches in the world are standing on error”.

Truly, the churches in the world are standing on error and disobedience. Therefore, all the churches of man’s foundation will soon sink. The founder of the original QAHAL [Church] has already come to make an end of denominationalism which Satan established on earth. “And everyone that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not , shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.” [The Goodnews Of Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach Through Mattityah, 7th Chapter,26th and 27th Verses]. Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach has announced the close down of all the churches in the world and presented “True Goodnews Revival Movement” as the only fold into which I AM that IAM will gather all I AM that I AM’S children for the rapture. Come into True Goodnews Revival Movement in the war against satanic entanglements and bring back the good old days of believer’s on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yul Edochie Addresses Unholy People That Were “judging” Him / A message / A Fresher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.