Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Don’t Know How To Retrieve My Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don’t Know How To Retrieve My Salary (287 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know How To Retrieve My Salary by Ralph117: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good afternoon

I don’t know how to address this, I work for a company last year December and January this year before I was sacked without any reason, I stopped working so my boss said I should send my account number for payment for the duration of time work I did that and waited till end of month when everyone else will be pay, sent her message on WhatsApp as a reminder she reply and said till the auditing firm are through with there work before she pay me I called a colleague about the situation and she told me everyone has being paid so I decided to called her today to request for my salary she told me the auditing firm are not through so I try to asked her when will they be through so i can get my salary she just told she don’t know with a rude tone I already sense she don’t want to pay me .the problem is that I don’t want to be a in a situation quarreling with an employer but my employer also don’t want to respect them self.
Re: I Don’t Know How To Retrieve My Salary by ahnie: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
It's actions like this that made me decided to be self employed.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Vacancy / Archicad, Autocad And Revit Trainers Needed In Abuja / Canva Expert Need In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.