Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi (23932 Views)

Release Kanu, Start Process Of Restructuring - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Convene Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen / Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by VERDA: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Carry you bitterness go bush go solicit for votes from bandits and Ipob terrorists. You go wail till you die. Nigerians are wise now, it’s what you did for your state that will determine what you’ll do for the entire country. Obi did nothing for him state just like other PDP governors so no more of those Nonsense, Tinubu is harbouring you lots in Lagos and made them the breadwinners of their families. Even your candidate lives close to Tinubu due to his inability to develop his own state. Bloody hypocrite who think Nigerians are foolish.

Like i said, you are a very foolish child, i live in the north you dumbass, the same north that you think your tinubu will get all his votes from cos he is obviously not getting any support from the south.

It is your mother and father that will die a painful death you stupid tribal bigot. Your old drug lord is going nowhere, let it settle in your mind.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Find a way to rescue you brothers who are caught trafficking drugs all over the world awaiting death sentence. Mkpuru Miri addict grin

Have it in mind that Tinubu is unelectable

Nigerians are not going to elect such a questionable individual with no verifiable origin, probably, he must have migrated from either of these two countries Togo or Benin Republic, no verifiable institution that he attended but suddenly emerge from no where with a questionable degree certificate. A notorious Narcotic drug trafficker who forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government.

Nigerians are wise bro
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Gingerbreadman2: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Carry you bitterness go bush go solicit for votes from bandits and Ipob terrorists. You go wail till you die. Nigerians are wise now, it’s what you did for your state that will determine what you’ll do for the entire country. Obi did nothing for him state just like other PDP governors so no more of those Nonsense, Tinubu is harbouring you lots in Lagos and made them the breadwinners of their families. Even your candidate lives close to Tinubu due to his inability to develop his own state. Bloody hypocrite who think Nigerians are foolish.

Yes. To APC's ineptitude and tinubu's greedy ambition.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Nigerians already know who is a certified notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known and they will never elect such an individual as their president

Nobody goes free from drug case, if you have proof, go and arrest Tinubu. Even Buhari can’t stop Tinubu from winning. Vote from Borno, Kaduna and Kano plus Southwest region make Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria.

Nigeria election is not spare part chairmanship election for obi to win lol. Even Soludo knows Obi can never win.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Deserea: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are a compound fool and you have been showing it here. Meanwhile I'm a Christian my brother is a pastor at a one big reedem church here in Lagos we are voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

Yes. To APC's ineptitude and tinubu's greedy ambition.

Every politician wants to reach the top of their career and if that makes Tinubu a greedy man, so is Obi too so let the best greedy man win grin
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Nobody goes free from drug case, if you have proof, go and arrest Tinubu. Even Buhari can’t stop Tinubu from winning. Vote from Borno, Kaduna and Kano plus Southwest region make Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria.

Nigeria election is not spare part chairmanship election for obi to win lol. Even Soludo knows Obi can never win.

Of course he didn't go free, he entered a plea bargain reason he forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government and ran down to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Uzowee(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
grin This means nothing, if all these groups couldn't help Obi in PDP primaries, they can't help him now.

It's that afenifere that is the funniest, if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

I believe Obi is popular in MB among Christian
youths, but I know Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14.

Atiku is coming
South west includes osun Ondo oyo ekiti ogun, excludes Lagos, in those 5 states Obi won't see 20k votes, if he does make motor jam me finish

A very fatal one.
So shall it be.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
VERDA:

Like i said, you are a very foolish child, i live in the north you dumbass, the same north that you think your tinubu will get all his votes from cos he is obviously not getting any support from the south.

It is your mother and father that will die a painful death you stupid tribal bigot. Your old drug lord is going nowhere, let it settle in your mind.

Bloody orphan who’s mother was raped to death while his father watched them shot afterwards always quick to attack others parents just because his died miserably. You will die if he wins, illiterate who knows nothing about politics.

Which governor wants to loose his party and become politically irrelevant? Nobody wants to work with someone who they are bigger than.

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Collins9156(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
grin This means nothing, if all these groups couldn't help Obi in PDP primaries, they can't help him now.

It's that afenifere that is the funniest, if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

Atiku is coming

South west includes osun Ondo oyo ekiti ogun, excludes Lagos, in those 5 states Obi won't see 20k votes, if he does make motor jam me finish

NOTED
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by onuman: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Yes it does or how else was 5% ordering the entire south east to sit at home? You think you’re wise. You bloody Biafran talking from both sides of your mouth, you must continue your agitation.

Sunday Igboho the leader of Oduduwa Republic/Yoruba Nation agitation group has severally said that Bola Tinubu is his mentor.
You can't remove the log in your eyes to enable you see the speck on the eyes of other people.
What region in Nigeria is not in one agitation for separate country from Nigeria? Arewa 12 sharia states in the far north had since 1999 drawn the boundary of a new country for the sharia states through their adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, but you can't see that. Or will you see everyone in the sharia states as secessionist?

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Of course he didn't go free, he entered a plea bargain reason he forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government and ran down to Nigeria.

If he didn’t go free, then he must be in prison. Illiterate who doesn’t know what plead bargain is. Why didn’t your brothers awaiting death sentience enter plead bargain even though they were caught with consumable quantities of drug? Bloody thief.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hardbody: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

Peter Obi is a Nollywood Actor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah. That's what the pigmy religious bigot and bandit leader spewed with his gworo infested mouth
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Thebigheart: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

No be Mr. SPV Dem dey discuss. Na 9ja progress Dem they discuss.

Hope you will follow MR. SPV to Dubai when he loss. Because, in WIKE voice him no go win.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

If he didn’t go free, then he must be in prison. Illiterate who doesn’t know what plead bargain is. Why didn’t your brothers awaiting death sentience enter plead bargain even though they were caught with consumable quantities of drug? Bloody thief.

I know you don't read, or maybe you do but don't understand

Continue in your foolishness
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by VERDA: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Bloody orphan who’s mother was raped to death while his father watched them shot afterwards always quick to attack others parents just because his died miserably. You will die if he wins, illiterate who knows nothing about politics.

Which governor wants to loose his party and become politically irrelevant? Nobody wants to work with someone who they are bigger than.

Lool...this one don enter childish rants, e really pain you.

I have noticed you, now swerve. Foolish pikin.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by VERDA: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

I have noticed you, now swerve.
Foolish pikin.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by onuman: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Punishment for hard drug trafficking offences is imprisonment or death. Plea bargain is not Punishment for drug trafficking offences.

Tinubu bargained for the drug money be taken by the US government, but Punishment deserved by Tinubu for the offence is not yet served by Tinubu.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

Punishment for hard drug trafficking offences is imprisonment or death. Plea bargain is not Punishment for drug trafficking offences.

Tinubu bargained for the drug money be taken by the US government, but Punishment deserved by Tinubu for the offence is not yet served by Tinubu.

Stop projecting your foolishness online because of your illiteracy, US is not Nigeria where theres is forgiveness for crimes like drugs trafficking. Why are the Columbian and Mexican bigger drug Lords are in prison and not entering plead bargain? Plead bargain only gives you short sentences and not forgiveness. Who forgives you for harming her citizens with exhibit, you don’t think because you allow hatred to blindfold your sense of judgement.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
VERDA:

I have noticed you, now swerve.
Foolish pikin.

slowpoke don result to insult because he has nothing else to say, now that you’ve noticed me, return the phone to its owner and go to bed since it’s past your bedtime

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I know you don't read, or maybe you do but don't understand

Continue in your foolishness

Stop projecting your foolishness because of illiteracy. You will allow a drug smuggler to go free after harming your citizens with contraband? You see how you’ve allowed hatred to blindfold your reasoning.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by ddray29: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

go buy casket o...cuz you are already dead.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

So once you drug money is forfeited to you after harming your citizens with contraband, you are free to go? You see how foolish you are because of hatred? Then why are the Mexican and columbian drug lords not forfeiting their wealth to gain freedom? Why are the igbos awaiting death sentence all over the world not seeking plead bargain and forfeiting the proceeds to gain freedom? You’re not thinking properly and it’s a shame.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by ablejesus26(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Iagos:
grin

I laugh i in Chinese.
Them vampire batists never see anything.
The devil will lead them on and dessert them at the eleventh hour.
Mumurist Bats

Every thing just dey work again the batified shild of darkness 😁😁
Even bubu block votes don cast 😁😁
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by ddray29: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are a compound fool and you have been showing it here. Meanwhile I'm a Christian my brother is a pastor at a one big reedem church here in Lagos we are voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
read your post well ....then you know who's the fool.lol.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by onuman: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Stop projecting your foolishness online because of your illiteracy, US is not Nigeria where theres is forgiveness for crimes like drugs trafficking. Why are the Columbian and Mexican bigger drug Lords are in prison and not entering plead bargain? Plead bargain only gives you short sentences and not forgiveness. Who forgives you for harming her citizens with exhibit, you don’t think because you allow hatred to blindfold your sense of judgement.

But you are saying the same thing as I did.

You wrote that no country forgives hard drugs trafficking offences. In other words, Tinubu's drug trafficking offences was never forgiven by the US. The drug money forfeited by Tinubu to the US does not mean that he has served the legal punishment stipulated for hard drug trafficking offences.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

But you are saying the same thing as I did.

You wrote that no country forgives hard drugs trafficking offences. In other words, Tinubu's drug trafficking offences was never forgiven by the US. The drug money forfeited by Tinubu to the US does not mean that he has served the legal punishment stipulated for hard drug trafficking offences.

If you were wise, you would understand that there was never a drug case against Tinubu. Why would he be forgiven? That would tell that US supports drug trafficking and other drug lords from Mexico and Columbia won’t be in jail, they will buy their way out too. U.S is too strict and too rich to pardon someone with harmful contraband, think about it without being emotional. People are saying it doesn’t meN you will say it too, it’s logical.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Gingerbreadman2: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Every politician wants to reach the top of their career and if that makes Tinubu a greedy man, so is Obi too so let the best greedy man win grin

No. Wanting to reach the top of your career does not make you greedy. Being greedy makes you greedy
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Oscanp(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Wasted sperm
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Knight2(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

be careful what you use ur mouth to wish yourself dis year... U said let motor jam u.. I Hope u where joking..
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

No. Wanting to reach the top of your career does not make you greedy. Being greedy makes you greedy

Now you’re contradicting yourself, now read your comment again without being emotional. A teacher cannot become a principal because he’s greedy, that’s his destination before retirement.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by CSTRR: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

Only igbos are the sane Nigerians others no get sense 😒. That Others will legitimately put u in ur place
Go past ore in ondo, and say this.

Once you enter Benin, just say this nonsense.

By the time they slap sense into your head, you will carry your bigotry back to where you came from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keke Operators Protest In Owerri As Okorocha Plans To Replace Them With Taxis / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun / Udom Inspects Work At International Worship Centre, Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.