Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi (23900 Views)

Release Kanu, Start Process Of Restructuring - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Convene Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen / Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Bigmouth3: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
grin This means nothing, if all these groups couldn't help Obi in PDP primaries, they can't help him now.

It's that afenifere that is the funniest, if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

I believe Obi is popular in MB among Christian youths, but I know Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14.

Atiku is coming
You guys joke too much, obi no see 20k vote for South West?? When obi dry target 2million or more for only lagos ,una get problem
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by MrColdsweat: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu should give up.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by churchboy21(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
grin This means nothing, if all these groups couldn't help Obi in PDP primaries, they can't help him now.

It's that afenifere that is the funniest, if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

I believe Obi is popular in MB among Christian youths, but I know Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14.

Atiku is coming
Na Trailer go jam you, werey
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by edungene7: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fantabolous very commendable
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are a compound fool and you have been showing it here. Meanwhile I'm a Christian my brother is a pastor at a one big reedem church here in Lagos we are voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Urchin redeem daddy GO deh obedient.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by onuman: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Righthussle:
Good one. Nigerians with good heads are supporting Obi.

....while some Nigerians with bad head want their suffering to continue under any of the three men in pics below.

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Righthussle:
Good one. Nigerians with good heads are supporting Obi.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol they did same thing in 2015 against Buhari 2019 against Buhari and endorsed Atiku but we all know the results.

Same people that contributed 5% to Buhari wants others to vote for their candidate, maybe they want north and southwest to contribute the same 5% for their candidate and share the 95% they gave PDP with Obi, yeye people. All of a sudden, they are all silence about Biafra and wants obi to be the president of the zoo called Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by julaion: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
mikano Atiku will only cum 3rd in ur mouth grin
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

You want use your own mouth and kill yourself all because of election that will come and go. Good luck to you on your suicidal mission.

If you die, then you killed your own self by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Saint99: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Isn't God wonderful? Some groups in APC want APC to loose while some groups in PDP want PDP to loose
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by 43Ronin: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
See as you condemned yourself yo death because of politics. RIP to you in advance. The igbos alone in SW are they not more than 20k? The Christians nko? Abeg when you write your will gimme ur wife abeg

1 Like

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by VERDA: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

U think ur tribe knows how to be tribalistic and we are mumu. We will show u what politics is all about. Continue to insult everyone that supports other Candidates online

Ogbeni keep quiet, ethnicity and bigotry has finished you brain.

Your candidate is the only one that insults amongs all presidential candidates, an old agbero cant win an election.

I have come to realise that most of you that vehemently support Tinubu and insult others are from a particular religion and region, good thing we have a lot of sensible folks from there. Agbaya.

4 Likes

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

....while some Nigerians with bad head want their suffering to continue under any of the three men in pics below.

But you people gave 95% vote to Atiku in the last two elections and what did you get apart from suffering and stagnancy and what suddenly changed?
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Gingerbreadman2: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

U think ur tribe knows how to be tribalistic and we are mumu. We will show u what politics is all about. Continue to insult everyone that supports other Candidates online

Deji, your reasoning dull sha
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Babaibe: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied. I will provide all links if you need them. No one pays me for this. I did my research on the three candidate. Atiku is worst. Tinubu is the only way

1 Like

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by onuman: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You are a compound fool and you have been showing it here. Meanwhile I'm a Christian my brother is a pastor at a one big reedem church here in Lagos we are voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
A guy who because of ethnic bigotry wouldn't mind if Nigeria gets reduced to Afghanistan's Taliban type, with a Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer, as next president of Nigeria, as senile Tinubu suffering from Parkinsonism with forgetfulness, trembling hands and shuffling gait sits in Aso Rock as decoration president who will not know what goes on in Nigeria.
Shettima had declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins next presidential election. Imagine a Boko Haram sympathizer as Commander of Nigeria's armed forces. Soldiers will be used to fight for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. The Taliban of Afghanistan started this way by occupying important political positions in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by mankan2k7(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I pray motor will not jam u because u are so senseless and idiotic. May u live to witness a new Nigeria under Obidatti.

1 Like

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by KingsleyIsrael: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
WHAT I DEDUCE FROM ALL THESE IS THAT THE MIDBELT NOW KNOWS WHERE THEIR LOYALTY LIES THEY HAVE BN CHEATED AND SKIPD FROM THE SCHEMES OF THINGS AFTER BEEN USED BY THE NORTHERN OLIIGARCHS TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELFISH DESIRES, KUDOS FOR THE AWAKENING
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Finally, you have chosen death... Obi will get more than 20k votes and you will die wether he win or lose.
From December February 14th?
Orue!!!

1 Like

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Every sane Nigerian endorse Peter Obi

That’s not true, only igbos(Biafran) support obi and not Nigerians. Why would sane Nigerians support a foreigner who’s people called Nigeria a zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Antai123(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yet people don't see the chances Peter Obi has in this election?
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Hpesoj: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

LoL.bYou know you shouldn't be doing this to yourself right? Just take a cup of water, you'll be alright. Ok?
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Thinkam post=120581792] grin This means nothing, if all these groups couldn't help Obi in PDP primaries, they can't help him now.

Bro, just the play with motor undecided undecided
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by Shikini: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
It is well
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

A guy who because of ethnic bigotry wouldn't mind if Nigeria gets reduced to Afghanistan's Taliban type, with a Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer, as next president of Nigeria, as senile Tinubu suffering from Parkinsonism with forgetfulness, trembling hands and shuffling gait sits in Aso Rock as decoration president who will not know what goes on in Nigeria.

That guy is not a Christian.
No need bothering yourself quoting him ok.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by daygee12: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

Deji, your reasoning dull sha

If ur reasoning is not dull u won't going to Eniola Badmus instagram page and be cursing her simply because she identifies with Tinubu and not Obi. People need to put u all in ur rightful place.
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by 07kjb: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
February 25th is the day

Gods willing PETER OBI will be declared the winner

1 Like

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
Any good move that will chase away the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa is highly recommended and appreciated. Only insane human beings are supporting the 'old creature' as president.
It seems only Obasanjo was missing from the old men’s association of so called regional leaders?
Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by searchlight: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Obi will get 500k votes only in Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi by fredodo007(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is good news !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Short Cut To Naira Appreciation, Says Ned Nwoko / Why It Is Incorrect To Say President Must Appoint 37 Ministers - Festus Keyamo / IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.