Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo (24547 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Allisgud: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mumu people make sure una collect new note oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Setaleonoz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu is loved by all Nigerians
By who?
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by newnigerdelta00: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Asoebi gathering...collect your money from the old drug pusher, make you they pay you in new naira note.

Vote OBI2023

Past Glory, Tinubu for president okay...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by NohurryInLife: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
I give other presidential candidates 1million vote each ahead, non still beat this man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Gordott:
With the 8 yrs of bad government I don't know what they're campaigning for.. let's give Labour party a chance atleast
Meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and Flyer Design

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Pinito: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
22 days to go for BAT to win the 2023 election Insha Allah.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by dman4mdmoon(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
E just dey do me like say make I slap this Sanwo guy! He has abandoned governance in Lagos, even his own campaign. All he does now is to be following Tinubu up and down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Osidazz19: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Asoebi gathering...collect your money from the old drug pusher, make you they pay you in new naira note.

Vote OBI2023

Pandora pathological lair Obi tuary the leader of the IPOB Zombidient terrorist is DOA. Stop disturbing the people with this TRASH.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Franking: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinumbu's home state. I bet most people there came to hear his latest release.
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Shantyken(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
And winner isssssszszz
BAT d jagaban

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Emir01: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
We will work for Asiwaju victory.They used Endsars to stop him but they failed, now currency and fuel. Asiwaju we will work till d last day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Pinito: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Vote OBI2023
just like the way they are collecting from PO.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by NavasBit: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu will win all YORUBA states including all northern states. He is the next president.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Adakintroy: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ewu.

Goat ...or

Ebot!
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Shaev7(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
If no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.
See that baby wey hold broom, compare to that of the child that went for rally last time for PO
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Osidazz19: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
UncommonLogic:
K

Next President.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Pinito: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
dman4mdmoon:
E just dey do me like say make I slap this Sanwo guy! He has abandoned governance in Lagos, even his own campaign. All he does now is to be following Tinubu up and down!
Take it or leave it sanwo olu has done well more than PO in his 4 years of administration.

7 Likes

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Japastic: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Asoebi gathering...collect your money from the old drug pusher, make sure they pay you in new naira note.

Vote OBI2023
I guess the way they have been collecting from drunkard Obi-liqour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Missgeraldine(f): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Japastic:
I guess the way they have been collecting from drunkard Obi-liqour.

I don tell you finish, if you like go collect old naira note...After 10th Feb, you're on your own

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Missgeraldine(f): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pinito:
just like the way they are collecting from PO.

I don't engage owomida urchins pls

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by buhariguy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
frank14011991:
The only thing holding tinubu from becoming the president is time
just three weeks from now
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by onuman: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
But Bola Ahmed Tinubu has asked his supporters to vote out APC from power next election. Who is he campaigning for again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by seguno2: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Allisgud:
Mumu people make sure una collect new note oh

grin cheesy
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Missgeraldine(f): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osidazz19:

Pandora pathological lair Obi tuary the leader of the IPOB Zombidient terrorist is DOA. Stop disturbing the people with this TRASH.

Your tears are sweet grin
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Missgeraldine(f): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Past Glory, Tinubu for president okay...

Past tifnubu grin...make sure you collect your new naira note, I just say make I tell you
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Omoawoke: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
frank14011991:

The distance between Tinubu and aso rock is time

3 Likes

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Osidazz19: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Your tears are sweet grin

IPOB Zombidient terrorist cannibal. Dumb MOFO.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by onuman: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
frank14011991:

Joke. Senility, old age diseases like forgetfulness, trembling hands and shuffling gait, Tinubu’s unsubstantiated academic records, his corrupt practices, Muslim-Muslim ticket, as well as drug trafficking offences of Tinubu, are things holding Tinubu from becoming president of Nigeria.
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by TheChameleon: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin

This is 3x the entire South East.

The cowards will be too scared to come out from under their beds.

I trust Mazi Ekpa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by michoim(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is not the time to show pics. What is good for Nigeria now is for the military to take over the reigns of power before the election, and sack this good for nothing government. Democracy is not meant for Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by hopexter(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Make sure you pay the attendees in new currency oo

Awon thief thief party

Kidnapper we have heard you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana / Mele Kyari On Refinery: Dangote Not Happy With NNPC Proposed Stake Acquisition / AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.