Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo (24533 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by oyin44: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Quebec91:
Senseless and illiterate Nigerian you mean

It is none of your business cos l didn't include ipob terrorists

6 Likes

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by frank14011991(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
buhariguy:
just three weeks from now
insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:
PrinceofNnewi feigning PrinceofLagos ... we will continue to press your while your principal continue to around begging for selfies with influencials.
I saw the picture Peter obi stylishly took with Osibanjo in 2022 at a summit, when is the wizkid & burnaboy concert for Peter Obi coming up ... i saw the fliers here grin
Stop tagging me anywhere you go I'm so focused in making sure that Tinubu never smells that aso rock in his life time and we are making progress especially now that President Buhari, Osibanjo and the aso rock decision makers are solidly on our side .

Tinubu don't mean well for Nigerians so we've rejected him body and soul

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Evergreen12345(f): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
stop lying to yourself na Abeg 🙏
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Barrywilly(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
The Jagaban himself. Asiwaju gbogbo awon Igbo worldwide grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Evergreen12345(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
remember your papa is not landlord in Lagos but those beerfraud ownsa half of Lagos hahhahha cry harder
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by ogundeleai(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
frank14011991:
The only thing holding tinubu from becoming the president is time
.. Waoh, what a rational submission from you... Kudos!!

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by chimexdnice1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
If half of Nigerians living in Nigeria were normal, there wouldn't be any election. But, Ofcos half of Nigerians are not normal. Smh
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by hopexter(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Tell that to your ugly girlfriend

See this lowlife has reduced herself to attacking her fellow woman just because she has nothing meaningful to say to me. My girlfriend says thank you, now get back into that hole you belong you worthless piece of trash.
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Missgeraldine(f): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

See this lowlife has reduced herself to attacking her fellow woman just because she has nothing meaningful to say to me. My girlfriend says thank you, now get back into that hole you belong you worthless piece of trash.

OK, also tell her to dump your lazy sorry ass
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Gaabasky: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Welcome back home, make sure u visit Iragbiji and your brothers? In case u can't recognized them again let Prof Farooq follow u because he knw all your people more than yourself.
And those guys that wanted your DNA result they should kindly follow you to your village.
Please tell Ooni to take u to Igbo Igbale and Obatala shrine n don't forget to bow for Odua as Oba Bini refused to blessed you.
I wished you safe trip back home
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Pityoobi: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Gordott:
With the 8 yrs of bad government I don't know what they're campaigning for.. let's give Labour party a chance atleast
Meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and Flyer Design
Which Labour Party. When OBI was governor did he develop Awka the state capital? He gave students laptops to pass Waec and increased University fees by 400% to deny them tertiary education. Today many of them are gala sellers on the street of Lagos.

He invested government money in family beer business.. he never denied this. He kept government money in fixed account In fidelity bank where he used to be their chairman to shore up their capital base and lied to the world that he saved money when Awka, the state capital has the poorest road network in Nigeria.

Na this one go save Nigeria. Make we dey reason am oooo

3 Likes

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by isartha2000: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nothing for Tinubu in Osun ,mark it .PDP wilget at least 2 senators,6reps.Osun will be split 60% PDP,35% APC 5% labour
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Love him or hate him, this man na titan.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Omoawoke: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Indifferent12:

This election is between obi and Atiku, tinubu only strong hold is SW. Obi has SS, SE, NC, Atiku and Kwankwaso has NE,NW. Atiku can also use the help of PDP to win maybe delta state.

So its either ATIKU or Obi.

My vote is going to Obi definitely.
Tinubu is just wasting his time.

grin I’ll come back to remind you.
Obi is definitely coming third
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Padipadi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Asoebi gathering...collect your money from the old drug pusher, make sure they pay you in new naira note.

Vote OBI2023
Inconsequential being, you registered on the 29th of January just to come n create nuisance here. Don't you v sense?

1 Like

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pinito:
Take it or leave it sanwo olu has done well more than PO in his 4 years of administration.
I am not actually comparing. I am just saying that he should face governance and pay attention to his own campaign!
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by hopexter(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

OK, also tell her to dump your lazy sorry ass

Miss we are married! Now I see why you’ll remain single for the rest of yourself, you have nothing to offer any man. You’re ugly with no job and from a poor background, I feel sorry for you miss, go and have a child before you eggs start dying grin grin
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Missgeraldine(f): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Miss we are married! Now I see why you’ll remain single for the rest of yourself, you have nothing to offer any man. You’re ugly with no job and from a poor background, I feel sorry for you miss, go and have a child before you eggs start dying grin grin

Keep lieing and deceiving yourself...anyways, I don't need to stress my self, poor boy.
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by hopexter(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Keep lieing and deceiving yourself...anyways, I don't need to stress my self, poor boy.

E pain grin

Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Missgeraldine(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Padipadi:

Inconsequential being, you registered on the 29th of January just to come n create nuisance here. Don't you v sense?

Ask that your ugly girlfriend
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Indispensable85(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wow! Crazy ........
Very massive!
Mk una comot eye from south west.
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Padipadi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Ask that your ugly girlfriend
You are not getting it. You created an account to bash people?
You no see say your life don spoil finish?
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Tflex01: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

If a woman kidnaps a grown man like you...that means you be sissy man undecided

You are not a lady...

This account belongs to PrinceofLagos. So rest!
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by MissLeslie(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Not bad cry

Volume
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by iya6aziza: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Asoebi gathering...collect your money from the old drug pusher, make sure they pay you in new naira note.Vote OBI2023Asoebi gathering...collect your money from the old drug pusher, make sure they pay you in new naira note.Vote OBI2023...
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Tflex01: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
isartha2000:
I lived in Osogbo and I was at orisunbare market when today's event was about to start. Most of the people you saw here are not from Osun state.i personally counted some buses coming in from Ogo oluwas axis they are close to 60 buses from Lagos ,Ogun and Oyo state with the posters of their candidates boldly written on their buses.Dont be surprised on Feb 25th when you hear osun results and PDP wins all the Senate and most reps..Our Adage in Osun is Osun no be Lagos o

This is one of the IPO.B miscrean.ts that escaped to SW from Anambra by night bus seeking for greener pastures. grin
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Funflipper: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Collect your money galore 🤣🤣🤣

Where the money dey to collect for this era of new naira scarcity?
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Tflex01: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Indifferent12:

This election is between obi and Atiku, tinubu only strong hold is SW. Obi has SS, SE, NC, Atiku and Kwankwaso has NE,NW. Atiku can also use the help of PDP to win maybe delta state.

So its either ATIKU or Obi.

My vote is going to Obi definitely.
Tinubu is just wasting his time.

Ok...... grin
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tflex01:

You are not a lady...

This account belongs to PrinceofLagos. So rest!
Make una dey use una head talk sometimes na
Re: More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo by Tflex01: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop tagging me anywhere you go I'm so focused in making sure that Tinubu never smells that aso rock in his life time and we are making progress especially now that President Buhari, Osibanjo and the aso rock decision makers are solidly on our side .

Tinubu don't mean well for Nigerians so we've rejected him body and soul

All these people you mentioned were on your side during the primary and you still failed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today / APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.