Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) (28267 Views)

Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded / "Hope Uzodinma Can't Win Election In Imo" - Okorocha / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by EngrKemp: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
El rufai sounds very jihadist each time he speaks .
He wants to sound intelligent but lacks real facts.
Very ambiguous insinuations.

Southern Kaduna has more population in Kaduna than the northern part of Kaduna and this is a known fact but under ur calous leadership,people of southern Kaduna have been under series'of attacks , killing them in their quantims hoping to reduce their numbers because it's a threatt to u?

These people have given all theiir support and endorsement to Obi.
You disregarded christians who v the highest population in Kaduna and took a Muslim as deputy after using a Christian to win ur first term in office.
Now u r presenting a Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular state?
U see how dangerous this person is?
Igbos v the second highest spread across the nation in terms of population.
U r still talking of structure!!
Countries in Africa in recent election have chosen their leaders without a single structure.
Kenya for example.

All non fulani minority tribes in the north are voting Obi,
All intelligent fulani people who understand that fairness and justice is a virtue in leadership are voting Obi.
Middle belt region are voting Obi.
Christians u v maligned in your state are voting Obi.

South south and south east are voting Obi.
Kano v always been independent in their voting pattern.

North East christians are voting Obi.

Truth is that u r not even certain of ur political future because u v shown too much arrogance and betrayal.
U totally forgot where u were coming from .
U don't v the fear of God.

Obi has the goodwill of the people and enjoys more national acceptance than every other candidate.
Internationally more acceptable and more recognised than other candidates.

What exactly r the indices u v to campaign with?
None other than failures.

U r scared of the utopia nature of Obi candidacy so y else are u attacking obi of all the candidates?

U went further to attack aso rock ..
These are signs of frustration.
U don't v a game plan to rig.
So u v declared war on aso rock because that's obviously the last resort.

You don't v hands on the going so concentrate on ur lane and allow those who r enjoying national and international acceptance do so in peace
After all, the more the merrier.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by kevclin(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Elrufai hate against igbos is on religious ground..

He hates Christianity to his dry bones

Absolutely right!

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by MuslimMuslim: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:
Lolz.... i just finished watching the interview and El rufai has finally confirmed what some of us have been saying here for sometime:

1. He finally revealed one of the polls conducted by the APC where he said a sample size of about 40k persons was used(i have been talking about this and some other more specific polls conducted by the APC here for some time now).

2. He said that from the polls, the results indicates that the elections will be very tight( imagine the arrogant El rufai finally admitting this fact).

PS: By tbe way, that APC has refused to share the polls publicly should tell you that it did not really favour them.

3. He also said that from the polls they conducted, Obi will sweep the Southeast(we knew that); will do well in the south south(code word for saying he will win but not as much as with the SE- again we knew that); he also said Obi will not do so well in the southwest except in Lagos(again we know he will not win the SW altho he will win Lagos. PS: the other specific polls done in the SW recently by APC clearly show that Obi's momentum in the SW is increasing and that he is generally in 2nd place); he then said that Obi will do well in the christain parts of the north(of course we knew that too); but that he will be flopped in most other parts of NW and NE(we also always knew that this was Obi's biggest weakness in the elections but thank God that that zone will be shared by 3 strong Candidates- Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankawaso , so there will be no "block" votes for anybody from there).

4. El rufai finally said that Obi will either win or get 25% from about 16 states.

5. You need to remember that this is Elrufai we are talking about here. The man hates Obi(for obvious reasons). However, that he said all these today and even in an interview yesterday on Channels, where he apparently didnt know when he called Obi's name as one of the 3 major candidates in the elections, means that " Jungle don really dey mature" for these useless politicians both in the PDP and APC.

Good take aways for Obi from this interview. Obi has exceeded all expectations and he will win this
Prefectly summarized

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by organico(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
If Peter Obi would not win, why is it giving Elrufia headache? For me and my family, Peter Obi will have our votes...no apologies.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by emperor863(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Fake

There's nothing fake here. I watched the interview live. He even him a religious bigot and I believe him.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 chaiiiiiiiiiii 🤣🤣🤣 my belle oooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laff oooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Elrufai don finish zombiediots.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Housing(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
No be lie. We know the Contestants and the Participants

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by truthfinder319: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Even Peter Obi knows. Soludo said this bitter truth as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Joker of the century.
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by rippa(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

despite the PDP over voting, the mushroom party scored a paltry 2K votes in Osun where almost 2million votes were at stake. 2k votes out of 2 million is 0.1% of total votes. Mr Obi will get 0.1% votes in the whole SW which is a less than less than 20k votes out of over 10m votes!
lolz
wetin concern edo boy with ipob?
una eyes go soon clear
na 23days remain

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Bugatie(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
El Rufai is a clown

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Jack500: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:
Lolz.... i just finished watching the interview and El rufai has finally confirmed what some of us have been saying here for sometime:

1. He finally revealed one of the polls conducted by the APC where he said a sample size of about 40k persons was used(i have been talking about this and some other more specific polls conducted by the APC here for some time now).

2. He said that from the polls, the results indicates that the elections will be very tight( imagine the arrogant El rufai finally admitting this fact).

PS: By tbe way, that APC has refused to share the polls publicly should tell you that it did not really favour them.

3. He also said that from the polls they conducted, Obi will sweep the Southeast(we knew that); will do well in the south south(code word for saying he will win but not as much as with the SE- again we knew that); he also said Obi will not do so well in the southwest except in Lagos(again we know he will not win the SW altho he will win Lagos. PS: the other specific polls done in the SW recently by APC clearly show that Obi's momentum in the SW is increasing and that he is generally in 2nd place); he then said that Obi will do well in the christain parts of the north(of course we knew that too); but that he will be flopped in most other parts of NW and NE(we also always knew that this was Obi's biggest weakness in the elections but thank God that that zone will be shared by 3 strong Candidates- Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankawaso , so there will be no "block" votes for anybody from there).

4. El rufai finally said that Obi will either win or get 25% from about 16 states.

5. You need to remember that this is Elrufai we are talking about here. The man hates Obi(for obvious reasons). However, that he said all these today and even in an interview yesterday on Channels, where he apparently didnt know when he called Obi's name as one of the 3 major candidates in the elections, means that " Jungle don really dey mature" for these useless politicians both in the PDP and APC.

Good take aways for Obi from this interview. Obi has exceeded all expectations and he will win this

Obi can't win. I am 100% certain.
Do you Remember your analysis in 2019 how none of your prediction came to pass, I am telling you again now, that's the projection is false and won't work.

You can chose to believe or live in the euphoria, it is 24 days time, your eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by VULCAN(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Never in my life have I heard so many people from other parties parrot that a man from a different party will not win.

If he isn't going to win, why not channel your energy elsewhere?

If you have sense you will understand that they are actually very scared

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
poncedeleon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHRBuEYM70

Gov Nasir El-Rufai call Peter obi a nollywood Actor. that his Labor party campaign is base on ethnicity and religion.

Of course, he can never be the president of this country......
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by UncommonLogic: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
poncedeleon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHRBuEYM70

Gov Nasir El-Rufai call Peter obi a nollywood Actor. that his Labor party campaign is base on ethnicity and religion.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a Conman and the leader of IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
I don't know why I am scared of short people.....

They are always very violent when they speak!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Realist777: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Emperormartin:
I have never seen Peter Obi calling other politicians names... Rather he addresses them as my colleagues, my senior brother etc but other politicians use slightest chance they have to brandish him names...
That is because he ain't bought the guts
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Jackbaur88: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Has obi condemned any activities of Ipob terrorists? If obi is innocent, let him set up a special security outfit to combat the killings, burning of federal properties in Anambra too and stop being biased, just because Elrufai does not support your candidate makes him a murderer? You see how sentimental you are?
Obi doesn't support IPOB and he has never spoken in support of them. Just like the Niger Delta militants, Obi said he will dialogue with IPOB and that's the truth.
Do you even want to compare the activities of bandits and Ipob? Please be truthful to yourself and say what is right
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by bobntu: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
So if you think he can't win, why are you so tensed by the thought of him?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by jamace(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
Realistically Obi doesn't stand a chance to win, we're stuck with Atiku or Tinubu.
Be wise

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming
Only illiterates and selfish people will vote Atiku and Tinubu. People who want a better Nigeria will vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jackbaur88:

Obi doesn't support IPOB and he has never spoken in support of them. Just like the Niger Delta militants, Obi said he will dialogue with IPOB and that's the truth.
Do you even want to compare the activities of bandits and Ipob? Please be truthful to yourself and say what is right

Bandits kidnap, kill and rape, Ipob kill, burn federal properties and order sit at home that destabilised igbos economy and render them stagnant. You must think Nigerians are stupid because they are quiet. What goes around comes around and you face the consequences.
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by shimolv: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by proprince(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is not funny at all, lokk at the kind of speech coming from the mouth of this man.

Really elrufai is a terrorist and the main sponsor of southern Kaduna killings.

This man is full of hate.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Mccullum: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:

Self deceptive analysis, if you don't want to get BP after election, OBI IS ONLY WAITING FOR DEFEAT AHEAD.
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Emperormartin(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Winning123:
Liar!

Show me where he called other politicians names?
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Elrufai has bad mouth sha
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Kilamba612: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
nameo:

Guy you watch the interview.. you did well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by KayCee92(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
Realistically Obi doesn't stand a chance to win, we're stuck with Atiku or Tinubu.
Be wise

Atiku is coming

Mugu
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by greatefa1011(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
E pain you. See this one oooo
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Interesting movie to watch
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by raphloren: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
I think ur also one of Nigerian problem. U believe this short man who said Obi can not get 200 people in Kaduna. Meanwhile obi did three different rally in Kaduna and with huge crowd. He said nobody knows obi in d north but look at wat is happening there today. Jungle will still mature. PDP are already bringing crowd from neighboring countries n giving them PVC that's why Buhari is closing border till after election. Tinubu himself is not enjoying Buhari support. As at today d FG has deployed soldiers to clear all areas n hideout of touts in Lagos. In d end they know they r genuinely in trouble with Obi candidacy
Thinkam:
Be wise

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Midget

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.