Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) (28259 Views)

Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded / "Hope Uzodinma Can't Win Election In Imo" - Okorocha / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
poncedeleon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHRBuEYM70

Gov Nasir El-Rufai call Peter obi a nollywood Actor. that his Labor party campaign is base on ethnicity and religion.

obi will not win then why are you angry!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by babasolution: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
The arrogance of the Fulani is enabled by the daft southerners

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Abbeytoy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
The bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by fk001(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
ZamaniT:
You and your Family, will never see positive results in whatever you put your hands to do

Sharp there, Peter Obi is liar and failure at the same time a comic actor.

Deal with that

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by fk001(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dshocker:
Funny as it sounds, the Hausa have held politics down, all thanks to the United Kingdom.

And they the North used the 2006 population census to deceive the South/East/West.

If you've travelled around Nigeria, you will know that the North doesn't have the population they claim to have.

The actual rough estimate of Christians in Nigeria is about 65% and 35% are Muslims.

Lol people that marry 4 wives on average with nothing less than 20 children and those that marry 1 wife with only 3 children who do you think will have more population?

Is not by travelling and seeing empty land, the north has vast land that is not occupied unlike southeast that is choked and land locked

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by kelly72: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Peter Obi held 2 campaign rallies in the State governed by El Rufai; one in Kaduna and one in Kafanchan. The attendance were tumultuous. Even inside the interior villages of Kaduna, nearly 85% of rural dwellers spoken to said they would vote Peter Obi and nothing could change their minds.

Except El Rufai brings violence or any other rigging system to sabotage the BVAS and frustrate electronic transmission of votes to INEC server, he has a humble pie to swallow on election.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Scamburster(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cricketman:
if only u know how I take hate u
The reason why I hate this faceless forum, I for see that slowpoke face. How he looks like.
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by lagonovo: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Yugoos: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
The PAIN in Hell Rufai's voice is tangible. Thunder will fire them. ObiDatti for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Kizzyshana1206(m): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2023
The president of Ukraine was once a comedian.. PO is an actor but we love him and we will vote for him. Nigeria is a movie already

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Kizzyshana1206(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2023
The president of Ukraine was once a comedian.. PO is an actor but we love him and we will vote for him. Nigeria is a movie

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by edungene7: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2023
A party without structure to a party that can't win Elrufai is a confused lot this are the enemies of a New Nigeria but posterity will judge them all

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by cardoctor(m): 12:20am On Feb 03, 2023
So much sense but until then.
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Exclusive101: 12:32am On Feb 03, 2023
You will cry tire I swear

hisgrace090:
Even Elrufai will be free when Peter obi becomes the president of Nigeria as he can move around without fear.

The God send Peter obi is for the good of all Nigerians my vote belong to him.
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Exclusive101: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Same pwtwr obi that said Tinubu can not walk or apeak to Nigerians.

Continue fooling your ipob members u fool no one else.

Emperormartin:
I have never seen Peter Obi calling other politicians names... Rather he addresses them as my colleagues, my senior brother etc but other politicians use slightest chance they have to brandish him names...
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by shinealight(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Xscape1993:
I don't know why I am scared of short people.....

Because they’re often fearless when it comes to saying things as they are…..they tell the truth to your face! grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Exclusive101: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2023
You are entitled to you delusion even if you tqg it as opinion. How much is your father willing to be Peter obi will not come first or second in Lagos and he will not come first n second in the SW.

If Obi come second in the any of the two you win but place an amount to it any amount you care obi coming second in Lagos or SW is worth. I will double your bet, that is for every 100K you bet I will bet 200K against it.

Call you ig o brothers you have an unbeatable bet offer for then to make money now.

nameo:
Lolz.... i just finished watching the interview and El rufai has finally confirmed what some of us have been saying here for sometime:

1. He finally revealed one of the polls conducted by the APC where he said a sample size of about 40k persons was used(i have been talking about this and some other more specific polls conducted by the APC here for some time now).

2. He said that from the polls, the results indicates that the elections will be very tight( imagine the arrogant El rufai finally admitting this fact).

PS: By tbe way, that APC has refused to share the polls publicly should tell you that it did not really favour them.

3. He also said that from the polls they conducted, Obi will sweep the Southeast(we knew that); will do well in the south south(code word for saying he will win but not as much as with the SE- again we knew that); he also said Obi will not do so well in the southwest except in Lagos(again we know he will not win the SW altho he will win Lagos. PS: the other specific polls done in the SW recently by APC clearly show that Obi's momentum in the SW is increasing and that he is generally in 2nd place); he then said that Obi will do well in the christain parts of the north(of course we knew that too); but that he will be flopped in most other parts of NW and NE(we also always knew that this was Obi's biggest weakness in the elections but thank God that that zone will be shared by 3 strong Candidates- Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankawaso , so there will be no "block" votes for anybody from there).

4. El rufai finally said that Obi will either win or get 25% from about 16 states.

5. You need to remember that this is Elrufai we are talking about here. The man hates Obi(for obvious reasons). However, that he said all these today and even in an interview yesterday on Channels, where he apparently didnt know when he called Obi's name as one of the 3 major candidates in the elections, means that " Jungle don really dey mature" for these useless politicians both in the PDP and APC.

Good take aways for Obi from this interview. Obi has exceeded all expectations and he will win this
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by HNICEARTH: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Hate filled midget. Focus on your dud candidate

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Klinsman2000: 1:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Let God's will for Nigeria be done.

Nigerians will no longer tolerate failure and incompetence

Gov Nasir El-Rufai call Peter obi a nollywood Actor. He is not God
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 1:28am On Feb 03, 2023
poncedeleon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHRBuEYM70

Gov Nasir El-Rufai call Peter obi a nollywood Actor. that his Labor party campaign is base on ethnicity and religion.
Thank you very much my Gov.
Tell them..
PO can hide behind ethnicity and religion to get elected.
Moving from one church to the other...
Moving from one Christians dominated towns to the other..
Empty big head with nothing to show
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Owontime: 1:59am On Feb 03, 2023
hisgrace090:
Even Elrufai will be free when Peter obi becomes the president of Nigeria as he can move around without fear.

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Owontime: 1:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Joseph the dreamer, dream on. grin
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Osobi32(m): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2023
hisgrace090:

I can assure you that Elrufai will be the first to congratulate obi when the time comes, he will go about telling the good people of Kaduna how they made the right choice by voting obi.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:11am On Feb 03, 2023
nameo:
Lolz.... i just finished watching the interview and El rufai has finally confirmed what some of us have been saying here for sometime:

3. He also said that from the polls they conducted, Obi will sweep the Southeast(we knew that); will do well in the south south(code word for saying he will win but not as much as with the SE- again we knew that); he also said Obi will not do so well in the southwest except in Lagos(again we know he will not win the SW altho he will win Lagos. PS: the other specific polls done in the SW recently by APC clearly show that Obi's momentum in the SW is increasing and that he is generally in 2nd place); he then said that Obi will do well in the christain parts of the north(of course we knew that too); but that he will be flopped in most other parts of NW and NE(we also always knew that this was Obi's biggest weakness in the elections but thank God that that zone will be shared by 3 strong Candidates- Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankawaso , so there will be no "block" votes for anybody from there).

4. El rufai finally said that Obi will either win or get 25% from about 16 states.

major candidates in the elections, means that " Jungle don really dey mature" for these useless politicians both in the PDP and APC.

Good take aways for Obi from this interview. Obi has exceeded all expectations and he will win this

Most likely, a run-off will be the outcome if the trio contest without KwanKwaso stepping down for either Atiku or Tinubu. Then, the second round will see KK drop out for either AA or BAT. Until the results are announced, I don't believe Peter Obi will win the election. To be really honest, he cannot win in the first round (if it eventually gets to a second round).

https://www.nairaland.com/7225545/why-peter-obi-step-down
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Babastrong(m): 3:15am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Nzubeolisa post=120582660]That means you watch alot of Nollywood movies
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by otipoju(m): 3:15am On Feb 03, 2023
Thinkam:
Realistically Obi doesn't stand a chance to win, we're stuck with Atiku or Tinubu.
Be wise

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

February 30 s what He said
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by faridasr: 4:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Ipob infested thread.
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by maybet081: 4:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Jack500:

Obi can't win. I am 100% certain.
Do you Remember your analysis in 2019 how none of your prediction came to pass, I am telling you again now, that's the projection is false and won't work.

You can chose to believe or live in the euphoria, it is 24 days time, your eyes go clear
You are a god?
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by Yankee101: 4:48am On Feb 03, 2023
See finishing
Dust down
Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 4:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Xscape1993:
I don't know why I am scared of short people.....
You are not alone

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) by AntonVince: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Elrufai hate against igbos is on religious ground..

He hates Christianity to his dry bones

You couldn’t have put it any better.
The imp doesn’t even hide his deep hate.

Thief.nu.b.u was never his friend until he put up an all-Muslim ticket. The midget isn’t really supporting Thie.f.n.bu, no, it’s all about the all-Muslim ticket, promotion if Islamic dominance.

Such a bitter, hate-filled demon.
A pathetic religious warlord.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election / Police Officer, Garba Saleh Rabo Rejects ₦1 Million Bribe, Arrests Giver In Kano / Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.